The nicest countries in the world all have small populations, regardless of their geography or people (Norway, Denmark...

>the nicest countries in the world all have small populations, regardless of their geography or people (Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Australia, etc).
>The shittiest countries have large populations regardless of their people or geography (India, China, USA etc)

Really boggles the mind. Perhaps the world needs more countries so that we stop fucking each other up.

>Danes
>nice
Stop smoking the lemon.

>am*rinigger

Your first instinct was not to pull yourself up, but to drag others down. Interesting.

The problem with localism is that small countries generally can't defend themselves from outside aggression. Most of those countries benefit from being under the protection of a much larger body.

What about Japan

kys weeb

japan is in internal turmoil since its population has been indoctrinated to the subhuman work til you die and wank to cartoons whilist culture

What about mutual defence leagues? If nations are broken down to be weak enough then the idea of one taking on the rest would be absurd.

Maybe it falls into the same problem that Anarchists would face i.e. no matter how nice an Anarchist society might be, it will never be able to stand up to an organised state.

>Really boggles the mind.
It shouldn't. People are cunts so being surrounded by a lot of people makes life worse.

You think you're being funny but you're not.
Kill yourself, you obnoxious clown.

But these countries all have different population densities. We have Australia next to Denmark. It's not like you see people who are in Perth every day. There's something about having more people that must change national spirit/government.

kys weeb
worthless subhuman
stop masturbating to little children you degenerate

>Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Australia, etc

All the citizens of these nations you brought up as an examples usually act like a self-entitled bag of dicks.

Norwegians and the Swiss are completely insufferable and everyone hates them in Europe.

The Danish are super rude and arrogant.

Aussies...enough said.

Fuck the US. I hope it gets nuked right after "trannies aren't mentally ill" Denmark.

I'm more curious how the countries you hate all seem to be nice places to live

kys you autistic fuck

kys you autistic fuck

australians are very nice people, it's just that the way they communicate with each other doesn't come across that way online, especially if you're not used to Australian culture

t. migrant

this to an extent for canada, with my good friends ill spend half the time shit-talking/"chirping" them when we hang out

think it's an anglo thing, England, New Zealand and the anglo parts of South Africa are the same

Define nice and shitty in the context of countries.

nice=good
shitty=bad

wow, no shit?

let me know if you have any trouble in the future

Nah. The nicest countries in Europe are the southerners - Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese. Sometimes even the French.

Northerners are cold and self absorbed. The Dutch/Belgian area are super arrogant. Slavs, Baltics and Eastern Euros are nationalistic, brainless chimpanzees, no need to delve deeper into that. Balkans is the same, plus those who live there are all subhumans.

HUNGARY
U
N
G
A
R
Y

Just because people don't socialize the exact same way doesn't mean that they're being cold, rude or arrogant. It just means that they do things differently.

[2]

You're talking about the people, I'm talking about the countries.

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me: Finns generally are on the Autism spectrum.

>cultural relativism
just no.

Countries are made up of people. They reflect the views and customs of those who live in them.

>Lesotho
>Nice

In big countries like USA, India and China a human life is not as much worth as in smaller countries

Probably slightly handicapped by being one of the poorest nations in the world and locked into the middle of SA

Stop throwing around words and phrases you clearly don't understand.

We're the best little country in the entire world, we'll fucking exterminate anyone who says differently.

why's england still standing then

FUCKING DESTROYED

Shots FIRED

wasn't really that funny but thanks for the support lads

>tfw i've used banter irl in normie congregations that I've heard from aussies on Sup Forums, that's how great they are

It's exactly what I was thinking and about to post.

nice one

Autistic retards you've been put on the list.

Shut up, Scot.

STOP HAVING KIDS

Must be a nice change of pace for you to be orbiting someone else, instead of everyone orbiting you, aye? You fat useless cunt.

I'll stop everyone kids if you give me a glass of Bolivian seawater

>I'll stop everyone kids
Fair bit of experience with stopping kids?

>irish banter

Nice reaction image how much did that cost you in surcharges? A pox on your mother cunt.

>Irish Bantz

>Source: US News

Poo Peeland on pooicide watch

>Aussie are upset because his country is lower than Japan

Idiot.

>nippon on top of sweden

This list is very clearly wrong.

don't see a problem mate

IT'S WRONG!

probably included you under Australia like usual

but they're not :DD

A countrys population should be capped at 5 million