Cringe thread

Cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God she is such s sperg

>Democrat bantz
Holy shit they're gonna get destroyed this election.

Following in Hillary's footsteps. Is there any better way to sum Warren up than that?

Why does she look so much like Jeb.

N-NO Y-Y-YOU

>le delete account meme

D E L E T E T H S

Is this going be all they do? Okay, it was a decent attempt at a stump by Hillary the first time, although Trump struck back harder than her. But if this is all Pocahontas can come up with, the Dems are finished.

why did this dumb slut think it would be a good idea to repeat a joke that wasn't even funny the first time

what an uncreative cunt

She's a regular Jokeahontas nowadays.

>Why does she look so much like Jeb.

Maybe she's on the spectrum too?

Liz!

DELET THIS

>Pocahontas

This never gets old.

>Delete your account

Wow, what a creative and original comeback!

That's very funny

because of that photoshopped image

What's wrong with her face?

If Trump is Australia then Pocahontas is Canada

we need to feed this one to trump. anyone with a tweeter account want to do it?

Describes her life and her career. I like it.

Man democrats need to get better bantz committees. This is just embarrassing.

>D-delete this
>No s-seriously delete ur account!!

What the fuck?

Why is Hillary's memetics so fucking inept? She has millions to spend and will stop at nothing to be president. She has the entire media going OOOOH SNAAAAAP over the delete this shit but I haven't seen any actual people react with anything but indifference.

Hillary could have played the "Donald just spends all his time on twitter, I'm a real statesman" card, but instead she goes and tries to do bantz? She's just ceded to Donald on this point. She can't argue for being more serious when her official account is trying to do millennial wankery.

Pocahontas? Why even call her like that, she looks white.

Still unstumpable

9/11 bantz I laughed

See above he already responded.

Liz is a mess

well, my white friend, she claims to be native american

She's making it uncool for kids. Doing God's work.

>fauxcahontas wanting to feel included
kek

Pathetic.

I liek u

>Why is Hillary's memetics so fucking inept?

I explained this yesterday.
It's like when sociopaths emulate behaviour but have no fucking idea what to do when they have to come up with something

these people are dead inside. they are truly memes in the true words meaning.

There's this old chart categorizing all the internet trolls that existed on the internet circa 2005.

Goofahantas is the "me too" troll.

I wish I could find the chart, it's from a time before the term 'troll' even existed.

>fauxchontas
Nice

Cheek bones

Someone post the wikileaks answer to this.

Also German newspapers write about how Shillary "trolled" the Don, but they wouldn't post his answer.

I mean Trump would probably start calling her Jokeahontas. it's fucking perfect.

the term "troll", in relation to online, has existed before most of Sup Forums were even born.

I forgot to save the wikileaks reply with a link to 31k of her emails

Shit was amazing

Fake tweet

Memes are the one code the powers that be have yet to crack

...but they're getting there.

Why does he seem so butthurt? Hill wrote three words and he replies with a paragraph lmao what a beta.

>the internet version of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling

I read some comment recently in the local newspaper's editorial section from a reader's letter comparing Hillary to a child with her "it's okay that I did [thing] because this other person did [thing]" in relation to her e-mail "problem." It's even more apparent now. Silly twats.

Sup Forums made trolling into a art though

how is that cringe ? it's a golden /fit/ screencap

shit's hilarious m8

Christ she's goofy.

It's not even possible to write a paragraph on Twitter, you fucking pleb.

First you co-opt racial identities, and now you co-opt jokes?

DELETE
T
H
I
S

Meant for: not

I think I'm looking forward to this debate more than any movie or game release ever. It's going to be the greatest event in political history. And I mean all the way back to Rome and Greece. I think he's actually going to call her a cuck to her face in front of the entire world.

Get your eyes checked you fucking cunt.

It's just like the hands thing. He's a petty little shit that hates when his own narcissism is challenged.

Your first clue should have been when it came out he regularly mails pictures of his hands with his fingers circled in gold sharpie to a writer that wrote he has small fingers once.

>Democratic """"""""""""banter""""""""""""

Welcome to the mind of a leftist sociopath. No thought, just dogpile on a target like a coven of revolting witches.

In school, these were the same people driving kids to suicide.

>"Go away"

>"Kill yourself"

Normal people only do that shit in dark corners to get it out of their system, like Sup Forums. These people do it in public and think it's normal.

Delete your account

mcadams is such a qt

Yeah, and this chart I'm referring to, which I really wish I could find again, I saw while I was in high school. This was way before the internet was a thing, even before cell phones were common place. The term 'troll' didn't exist then in reference to people fucking with others on the internet. If you called someone a troll back then, images of creatures living under bridges, or technicolored frizzy haired little shits with gemstones lodged in their bellies would come to mind.

Translation; "shut up"

Nice come back ya bitch

Top kek, that was actually worth the read

I seriously doubt Hillary and Warren came up with that, they probably handed their twitter accounts to a blue-haired, problem-glasses wearing, young SJW intern because now they sound like one.

It's uncanny.

Nice art user - here's one I did. I hope you like it!

>DELETE THIS

Aren't sociopaths supposed to be good at emulating people though?

It's real. She has two twitters, one for the senate, and one for the reservation.

Are leftist women as awful at comedy as you can get? This is just sad

Bravo

Hot off the presses

Do you not understand shit posting?

It's actually psychopath
psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath

Hillary is definitely a psychopath, but with blood coming from her eyes and wherever every now and then.

BTFO.

These people live in another reality, when was it ever acceptable to insult the recently deceased and expect no repurcussions?

KEK

>struck back harder
The first two words are right.

He should have bided his time instead of coming back all buttmad right after the fact.

It was really only funny once and mostly because no one saw it coming.

Shitposting is what hillary did, short, simple, and rage inducing. Trump bit the b8, like a weak beta that gets buttflustered over internet bullies.

Just look at this shit, thats the kind of shit your reply to with
>being this butthurt

Geriatric autist thinks she's edgy on Twitter.
Christ, they're trying to get Don elected right?

I want to see the magical phone that Trump writes all his tweets with

anunnaki-human hybrids tend to turn out sperg-mode due to centuries of interbreeding because >muh bloodline

But he was a shitlord

Not on the fly, they're only good when they have time to prepare for interactions where they can predict what will take place.
Sociopaths can't act natural and have casual chit chat, they can only run down set lists of communication data, like fallout 3 speech box choices. If you deviate from their set lists of prepared responses they choke up and can't say anything. A lot of it comes down to fear of revealing their unhealthy thought patterns,

Didn't it come from some literal troll avatar in Second Life who would find people fucking and just sit and awkwardly watch?

This picture never fails to make me laugh. Hahaha... what a cockroach.

>I can't start the bike with you standing so close to me

BTFO

She is all around cringey. Everytime i see her speak in public i almost bust out laughing. She always seems so angry and on the verge of having a spaz attack, not to mention how shakes like she has Parkinson disease

Why keep calling this white-as-fuck old cunt Pocahontas? She's Fakeahontas at best.

Its clearly a double-standard, but I personally am for this for a different reason.

The normalization of divorce has had disastrous consequences to society and the family unit. If it were up to me prenups would be illegal and second marriages wouldn't be possible. Anything to prevent people from

A) Marrying and enabling horrible men and women.
B) Not giving degenerates an easy out because they suddenly don't feel Disney "in love" with their partners anymore.
C) Making a person give careful thought to who they will be having and raising kids with.

DELETE THIS.

YOU FUCKING REEETARDS.

DEEELEEEEEETE THIIIIIS.

I'm not even kidding, I have tried to understand why "Delete your account" is even funny but I just can't. Is it? It's like overnight all of Shillary's plants are just like OMG SO FUNNY.

That image is a fucking nightmare, damn.

>DELETE THIS

meme-magic is real

No. It predates that by almost 20 years. It's the other way around.

Damn girl.