ITT: films that helps you feel better about the way you look

ITT: films that helps you feel better about the way you look

vanilla sky

Punch-Drunk Love.

I don't need one because I'm an 8/10.

In my case I relate with deformed tom and get sadder

The Rocky Dennis movie

Prove it, post pic irl faggot

If that guy just lost some weight and took care of his acne he could easy be a 7

theres the winrar
cher baby
ugly fucking broad

>he's only an 8/10

Not really, maybe a 6/10

none because I realized it's pointless and probably more hurtful to the ego to look at people with disgust which really is disgust at yourself

im not saying obese black women literally make me feel sick but the way people talk about other humans while behind the wall of anonymity is pathetic.

Why can't you just take my word for it? I'm not risking posting my face here, my wife posts here too and she'll get mad.

this is what normies actually believe.

your attractiveness is written in bone.

you see that nose and terrible skin? this man will never get above a 5

I know that given my family, I'm probably going to lose a lot of hair eventually (so far none).
So it does genuinely make me feel a little better about it knowing that there are a few actors out there who are still considered attractive despite their lack of hair.

>Not being a 10

I'm not a furry or something

mirin dat hairline tho

that's what hes saying though. Get surgery to grind away the bone.

>film realistically depicts the fact that an ugly person can only hope to be merely accepted in society by going above and beyond what's expected of a normal person

uggo in denial detected

Give him an axe and way to prove his glory and he'll be summoned to Valhalla in his flesh and blood. It's fucking disgusting how normal men try to fit themselves to standards of beauty invented by submissive fuccbois.

who is this specimen?

movies do the complete opposite, they misrepresent ugly/average guys to be able bang attractive women by doing xyz while everyone with half a brain knows how it works in the real world

i like realistic movies where the ugly guy gets nothing while the handsome Chad fucks his crush, his mom and ever girl he's ever liked

Abre Los Ojos is 1000x better.

i recognise this guy

he's from that pic thats always posted in cringe threads because he commented on a picture of a grim reaper and a girl and he said "if i ever get gf then for halloween i would dress her up as girl and me as grim reaper it would be cool"

it makes me feel sad

That's not cringey. That's not even said because he doesn't give up on his dreams.