Top handsome countries in the world

Why all white men look the same

As in all very attractive

I think the better question, is why don't you look like them

Where the fuck is India?

weird, why are new worlders allowed to be represented? aren't they all mutts?

statistically underpowered by the top 10

Indians with their rape gene, fuck no

If you had to expand it to top 15, Russia would definitely come before

Shitting on designated streets

Because being considered "generally attractive" means you can't really deviate from what society considers attractive in men.

That's not to say you can't be attractive and look different, its just that if you want to appeal to the common denominator, you ideally look like a brown straight haired strong jawed man with average proportions and no distinguishing features.

On the other hand, unconventionally attractive people look better in my opinion, like George Clooney or Christopher Lloyd. They're not freaks, but they deviate from the 'generic white male' that's a dime a dozen in Hollywood, like these guys

Russia

>Christopher Lloyd
>Attractive
Are you high?

>italy
>weak jaw, goofy face

y

Poland

Woah there, can't take a joke?

is it completely false though

Argentina

where's Finland?

brazil confirmed aryan

I have to admit it is. There is no value for male physical appearance in India. You're likely to get a better marriage if you're wealthier and have more qualifications. I don't believe a Pajeet dick can exceed five inches in length. Mine is a little over four. But it doesn't matter because Indian women don't even know about concepts like dick length. They'll only see one dick all their life. I'm completely ready to accept we might even statistically be the ugliest race of males of all. I've seen posts in /r9k/ and Sup Forums with a picture of what looks like an average looking Indian man to me and the replies from the foreigners are like "Gross, disgusting, I've never seen anyone so ugly in my life." But we don't realise how ugly we are because we're not raised to even consider that male attractiveness is an important thing. Basically you can't be beta in a country where the concept of alphaness is alien.

>top
>without Poland
Into the trash, faggits.

>Mine is a little over four.
mine is 5

>dicklet

kys

tell me the size of your planet sized cock, Oh Great Macaco.

mine is 6.75 but only one girl has ever called it big and she was pretty much a midget. Anything over 7.5 is 'big', anything under 6 is hilarious to a modern women. 6-7.5 is the average,forgettable zone, under 6 is strikingly small

achei o brasileiro-japanes

I'm gay.

Kys, ameri-shart.

calma-se, hideko

lol that isnt bait at all you dicklet, mind explaining what you dont agree with?

>No Colombia
>No Japan
>No Estonia

>6-7.5 is the average, forgettable zone

>18cm
>average/forgettable

Unironically this.

let me guess: your penis is 18cm?

Where's Russia?

18cm is quite average and forgettable tho

Brasil

i want to stick my face up his cute bum