Which countries leader is actually probably the most mentally damaged/dysfunctional?

Which countries leader is actually probably the most mentally damaged/dysfunctional?

nicolas maduro

That guy from SEA that called everybody a motherfucker and had death squads killing "drug dealers".

This

how?
he is just your usual corrupt latin american leader

Trump.

Our president, too.

Merkel

Theresa 'satan' May

i wanna answer kim
but pic related is rly fucking insane

North Korea.

This guy, yes.

he's insane,he is not the normal latin american corrupt leader.
also this

Unironically Trump

That bloke in the Phillipines is a bit unhinged too. Same with the South African President

>finger on trigger

Merkel isn't unhinged at all, that's in large part why she's been so successful.

Vajiralongkorn

That's a good guess.

People who think Trump is the most unhinged country leaer need their heads examined. He's not even really that radical at all, it's just that he's the most relevant world leader. Anyone who mentions him here is just showing they know very little about foreign politics outside of the worlds largest superpower. You'll always point to whoever is on the front page, instead of educating yourself.

Basically every country leader outside the developed world is corrupt in one way or another, some of them actively engaged in genocide. For example, venezuela, libya, syria, those are only the worst examples. Palestine elected not one but two terrorist groups into government. Literal terrorists.

But no, hurrr durrr donald drumpf ich bin nazi hitler 2.0. dont let him get the codez, he the devil worst person evar!!11!!!

spackers

disclaimer: i do not support trump

Merkel

Why are you scared? If you are not a drug pusher you shouldn't be scared. Are you hiding anything? Do you have a reason to be scared?

t. triggered autist

t. Sup Forums

It probably breaks down into categories.

Excluding african dictators who are a category of their own, most stupid is probably maduro.

Most ridiculous is Trump
Most weird is Macron

Most insane is Duterte

Trump is batshit insane.

This. Merkel is a great leader. One of the best politicians of the world.

>Zuma's solution to pregnancy in South African teenagers is to confiscate their babies and have the mothers taken to colleges and "forced" to obtain degrees
>he declared that the ANC would rule South Africa until the return of Jesus Christ, and that its continued governance was just what God wanted
>Jacob Zuma is a polygamist who has been married six times.[204][205] In 2012 The Daily Telegraph estimated Zuma to have 20 children
>too many corruption charges to list, he plans on putting his ex-wife in charge when he retires so that he can have immunity
>claimed that you won't get HIV if you have sex with a poz person as long as you wash yourself after
>18.5% of South Africas adult population is HIV+

trump is like a little baby

>he declared that the ANC would rule South Africa until the return of Jesus Christ, and that its continued governance was just what God wanted
Wew lad.

one of my friends went to boarding school with two of his twenty something kids in south africa
apparently they were dumb as rocks

they also got relentlessly bullied and had no friends

mugabe

America wins again

nah mugabe is quite sane just a fucking cunt

he was actually alright as far as dictators go up until the 2000s hit

Dumbald Drumpf xPPP

Not really, his brain has been deteriorating. There's basically no 93 year old that doesn't suffer brain damage of some kind

Dude basically instigated literal white genocide and made his whole country starve.

>up until the 2000s hit

maduro, trump, kim jong.

I don't think kim jong is mentally deficient. I doubt he's even really the one in charge of things. None of what he's done has been much different from his father

whites deserve genocide desu