This video is not available in your country

>this video is not available in your country
>this account has been blocked in your country
>putting your hand in the air results in a heavy fine and possibly jail time in Germany
When did censorship become acceptable? God damn I miss America. Even Brown people have more freedom than us.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/youtube/answer/92571?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I miss America

Don't worry. They are stripping our rights as well. It's just different for Americans

While Europeans willingly allow themselves to be cucked... Americans in the wild are not naturally cucked by default. They have to make us fat and stupid (check and check) and change culture to the point that we follow a set of cucky norms.

It's a convoluted process. We are just 5 years behind you guys.

how are you guys getting cucked?

Censorship has always been around. Just find new channels... the eternal rat race.

what is Tor?

Well see in America they can't do it by legal means in a direct fashion. They have to shift demographics and pump vile culture in our minds. This allows officials to be elected so they can interpret the constitution and create laws as they see fit.

In fact I think it's so hard to cuck us that they have essentially given up and just opted for Demographic shifts so they can get the voters they need to implement policy changes.

I would be surprised if it didn't end violently.

I thought medpacks had it pretty good? You guys have economic freedom, aren't part of the EU, shit tons of guns. What's the issue?

Also is being pessimistic. We have a big chance to push back this year. Liberals are losing steam after 8 years of cuckery.

Medkit in full retreat

>mfw it's legal to deny the holocaust from the ground of a foreign embassy

I don't even deny that it happend, I just really hate the fact they don't allow me to say it.

>not using scripts/addons/proxies
to get around bullshit.

and who are you, GHEY?!

I don't believe for one second we'd allow for people to push for Sharia law, not safely anyway

If you get punished for saying something, it's probably because it's true.

Couldn't they arrest you when you set foot back on German soil, though? Not that you'd ever want to.

>I don't even deny that it happend

It didn't happen. Not systematic in any case.

you're not serious are you

thats retarded. if I start insulting random people that would also be punishable.
and no, before you viciously attack that strawman, I do think one should be allowed to legally deny the holocaust (or evolution/global warming), it's just that you're a retard if you do

Yes it is possible to work around the censorship for now. It's still unacceptable.

Dude, the holocaust happened. Angela Merkel is still a globalist cunt who suppresses free speech. Both of those things can be correct.

>this video is not available in your country
>not using ProxFlow

In Germany you go to jail for insulting people?

and you're arguing that that's... good?

No, he wasn't arguing that.

I DONT WANT TO USE PROXIES JUST TO WATCH A FUCKING VIDEO BECAUSE MY GOVERNMENT IS SHIT

It's the opposite, Europe is only now getting the feminazi wave that has been on american colleges for ten years. The worst part is that our newspapers take it seriously.

You've got the least cucked government in Europe, familian. And those restrictions might be business related.

Are there any other examples of your government suppressing what you can watch or say?

If your MSM is taking college protests in a serious fashion you are definitely ahead of us. They only ever mention them in the news to make Trump look bad. They don't talk much about the substance of their insanity.

lol

I have had to Try to understand why certain people deny the holocaust.
Is it because they believe it will make Hitler look better?

support.google.com/youtube/answer/92571?hl=en

1.) Is there a law in your country that prevents you from seeing this shit? If there is, it should be pretty obvious.

2.) If not, it's licensing niggery. So stop blaming your government unless 1 applies.

Hitler will never look better. It's more to debunk the Jewish lies.

Or Jews look worse. Who knows.

use "www.pwnyoutube.com/"
or use clipconverter.cc/

The thing is, famicom, when they found and documented all the evidence for this shit, there was no "jewish lie" as you perceive it today. There was no globalist news media, there was no SJW, there were no sneaky merchants in Israel who for some reason mutually hate Muslims and also want them to rule the world.

This shit was found by a bunch of farm boys from fly-over states who probably didn't give a shit about anything except wanting to get home.

>Be in insane asylum
>Forced to watch domestic propaganda
>Be red pill, eat red bulls
>Want blue pills so bad

But Trump will save us, right burger?

Didn't someone just get jail time for defending himself

Here is the response you require, from Hitler himself.

No, most the "evidence" comes from Soviet sources.

>trusting the Soviets