This is what sjw and feminists want women to look like

This is what sjw and feminists want women to look like.

>tfw armpit fetish
>hard as diamonds right now

Why is it not okay for a guy to sit at a bus stop and casually stroke his dick until he comes while looking at passerbys?

Looks hideous.

This is why women call breast cancer survivors 'brave' - because they've sacrificed their looks to save their life, and most women would find that a weirdly difficult decision.

>She already has children

Just what the world needed, more shitlibs raised by a crazy SJW nut.

Μemes aside this is actually pretty sad. Poor woman

Kinda hot

I wonder what city she's from. Is it Pittsburgh?

>I am personally of the belief that no transgender person wants to cause trouble
Believe whatever the fuck you want, but your irrationality shouldn't have any bearing on real world decision making.

>I am personally of the belief that no heterosexual man wants to cause trouble in women's bathrooms. They just want to use the restroom.
Men should be allowed into women's toilets and locker rooms ASAP.

Women, yet again, taking off their clothes to make a point. Year after year, they pull the same stunt.

Dr. Mary's Monkey.

I bet she hates white men but it was a white doctor in a white country who diagnosed her and saved her life.

If not even near death can safe them from their insanity then they are truly lost

Every woman I know who's had breast cancer has skin grafted new tits.

Can't they just get implants...?

Jesus fucking Christ /r9k/ just fuck straight off already

I really don't know how young people can have cancer. The only people I know who had cancer were a woman in her late 40's and a man that was 82 years old.

She has an excuse for having her breasts cut man, give her a break.

oh my god how can you say something like that, she clearly stated that she wanted to look strong infront of her kids
if we follow woman logic the only way to appear strong is being a man, so naturally she let her tits get cut off because thats what strong woman do

also a woman without tits but with a wierd hair color gets looked down upon
who would have guessed

>u are nine kay if you voice observation of female

They can, but they have no sensitivity and no nipples. It can help with outward appearance, but you cannot replace breasts.

It is like getting neuticals for your dog.

The NEET is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him /r9k/ and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

She had a great story and message, then turns it into a platform about bathrooms. It's ok you look like a woman bitch.

You asshole. I almost bit my lip.

Why are you using peoples disgrace to get a laugh?

>Breast Implants are like neuticals for your dog.

kek'd

You literally just don't know anything. Life is harder for women, they have to work harder just to achieve the things that men receive easily, and they have to watch out for rape in every corner, every shadow, every man they ever meet. It may be hard to see all this from your mother's basement, but one day, when you emerge into the light and have to engage in actual human interaction, you might understand then. But probably not. Fucking virgin.

I know it's sexist to mention prostate cancer
But prostate cancer is just as bad as breast cancer guys

Do people really look at her funny because she is flat chested? Or because of her hair?

And acid hair color is brain cancer. Delete this.

Nah, it's just a boring non-argument that isn't worthy of response.

>they have to work harder

Stopped right there. No, they do not. They get the easy pass of bagina. Even the ugly ones can make over 100k a year sitting on their ass and letting faggot jerk off to them on the Internet. They don't have to have any skills at all to squire jobs that men have to fight for and still get turned away because "diversity quota". You can pretend these quotas don't exist all you want, if you're a white man they're coming for you and your job too. You're not safe from communists, no mater how much you try to virtue signal your appreciation for the suffering womynz. You'll never see a woman outside in the heat, shoveling gravel in a hard hat for 15 hours a day. You'll never see a woman dragging a man out of a burning building, you'll never see a woman building the framework of any modern house. You'll never see a woman work nearly as hard as a man and the only reason you'd ever think you have is because you work in a cushy white collar job that Amy woman actually can do because it requires nothing but being told what to do. It's easy. Which is why women flock to these easy positions that require little education and little actual work.

no this is patrick

Because its rude that you're the only one feeling good.

At least people care about and raisemoney for breast cancer. I had testicular cancer. when was the last time someone sold a charity ribbon for that shit?

I'd fuck a girl with breast cancer, as long as she doesn't have ass cancer or something

Women can stay in their mothers' basements too. If life is easier in a basement, bam equality. If it isn't, then basement dwellers have it tougher and your statement falls on its face

Are you OK now? Did you lose your balls?

It's actually pretty messed up that people think she's a tranny due to the way society has gone recently, I hope she's alright
Would smash though

>literally
is this pasta? it ends with "fucking virgin" and pretty much hits all the nerd-shaming techniques. bretty gud imo

>muh sexist breast cancer
>ban this sick filth
ebin shitpost xdddddDDDDD

yeah she said all cancers suck though

i feel kinda sad for her

Yeah, it's all clear now. It took surgery and 3 months of chemotherapy. I lost one ball but kept the other.

I now call my penis 'The exclamation mark'

my body my choice shitlord

It is absolutely sad that breast cancer disfigured her like that, but why do these people feel like they're he champions of a cause? Why must they be such drama queens?

If I had a disease that took away a limb, the last thing I would want to do is take a picture of it and post it in my Facebook for everyone to see. I'd be depressed and I would just want to be alone.

Also the pink hair doesn't work if you dont want to be considered confused with an lgbt tranny

Women are just men born with dick cancer. Everyone is equal even trannies ok.

pretty good chance it was a heeb, zipperhead, or currynigger tbqh

I was genuinely feeling sorry for her until she had to bring up the stupid transgender bathroom bullshit.

Kek.

Does having only one change anything like testosterone levels or is it just a redundant system?

JUST FUCK MY TITS UP

>actually pretty messed up that people think she's a tranny
>implying she's not one
>implying op pic isn't a shoop

Nope. I guess having two is just a redundancy thing. I've had my testosterone levels and fertility checked and everything is normal. Most of the time I honestly don't even notice the difference.

I see female construction workers on a literal daily basis, who work on buildings, streets, sewers, even window washing.

go the fuck outside more user, stop arm chair commenting from your moms basement

>cells die off continuously
>cells growth compensates for this
>sometimes mRNA strings mutate
>this causes the cell to be built wrong
>this causes fast growing, and sometimes useless cancer cells

Most elderly people have had more cell growth, so the chance that it happens after 80+ years is bigger than it happening when you're 20. It can still happen when you're 20 though.

>Didn't keep the nips

I look normal!

You can't keep them moron. It is a scorched earth procedure. That is why some women get them tattooed on along with implants after.

>"The great bathroom debate of 2016..."

Truly a magical time to be alive.

she is cute, id date her and love her deeply

Like a cancer patient?

>This is why women call breast cancer survivors 'brave'

No, that's just because Anglos (especially Americans, but really all of them) have this thing about calling everything that's hideous or bad 'brave' and 'courageous' because apparantly Anglo's cannot deal with the reality that there are conditions and illnesses out there that will literally consume human beings, and that the only hope people have is surviving with a little dignity, or dying without too much suffering.. So people start throwing around cliche's like 'bravery' and 'fighting'... Because it sounds better than 'suffering in uncertainty' or 'putting your life in the hands of doctors'.

Not that that sort of thing doesn't happen here though, but for some reasons it seems English speaking countries tend to go overboard with the whoolly language.

Most women would...

On the other hand if I start getting male pattern baldness I might hang myself for real

>I AM NOT /R9K/ IT"S JUST THAT LIFE IS UNFAIR AND I CANNOT GET A GIRL AND I HAVE NEVER EVEN SMELLT A VAGINA AND I WELL NEVER HOLD AND HUG AND KISS HER AND SQUEEZE HER APPLE SHAPED TITTIES

Yeah, we get it...

I'm damn sure that they look at her weird in public because of her hair, not her breasts.

Because it has the word "testicle" in it and offends people

Whereas "breast" is more neutral

The inverse of your logic is that choosing to sacrifice their life to retain their looks is "cowardice".

I don't think the rhetoric works as you hope it does.

It's okay, I know bravery is a foreign concept to Europeans

Well put. This is completely true.
Also, why does Sup Forums hate women? Is it because of not getting enough cuddles from momma or is it because of permavirgin resentments? Would love to know.

>oh wow someone else is getting some attention
>better hijack their movement for my own petty personal reasons

Almost makes me feel bad for trannies. Almost.

>15 hours a day
Men don't do this either, not without serious time in lieu accrued.

Please do some research next time before posting.

>flat is justice

TITS OR...

I guess just GTFO.

Don't make me shag your sheep, lad..

Youre probably doing it wrong. If I were a decent looking lady I'd find a rich ugly guy and live easy.

What you should say is . Ugly women. Have it hard. And even then being an ugly girl Is the same as being a man.

The only difference is the fact that you end up blaming everyone else because your ugly and no one loves you.

>Telling people who are socially crippled that they have it easier than neon colored harpies they see ranting on the tele

k

She is brave for not dying?
For not getting depressed?
Then almost everyone is brave already

I alwais wonder if some sicko can steal the severed tits before they are disposed of.

>If I were a decent looking lady I'd find a rich ugly guy and live easy
Well, but do you see what's happening here? If you did do that, you'd be reinforcing a negative stereotype. Society would see you as some golddigger.

See, women can't win. They get the OPTIONS of an easy life, but they get the downsides with abusing those options.

Nah, it's bravery to not give up in the face of adversity and not retreat into self-pity and isolation

I was just having a bit of fun though, I don't know anything about the woman

She can always wear falsies, dumb bitch.

>yes, you are seeing this right, its breast cancer bla bla
what is she on about?

Is she walking around topless in Walmart?

My mom mad breast cancer, they took her breasts, and with clothes on she just look flat chested. No one would ever know she had cancer they didnt not see her nipples.

>I alwais wonder if some sicko can steal the severed tits before they are disposed of.

Does anyone have that pic from Sup Forums with the freezer full of cunts and breasts?

I dont see the problem here. Am I missing something?

>woman loses tits from cancer
>Doesnt get implants to show her kids shes strong and doesnt give a shit
>starts getting weird looks in the bathroom because people think shes trans
>doesnt want to start getting kicked out of bathrooms because of bathroom laws and idiots

Seems pretty normal to me. What are you guys sperging out about?

what's the problem here she had breast cancer

What the fuck are you on about? Only a small minority of people on this board truly hates women, /r9k/ is where it's the most prevalent.

Also, nice projection there, but you're not fooling anyone.

Meh. Would still fuck the shit out of her.

The idea that the only thing we notice is off about a trans is his lack of breasts