youtube.com/watch?v=SpQivWJEi58
youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>voting remain

Obama is voting in?
Well then

>clarkson is voting remain

I thought he was a libertarian

Obama gets a vote? Is it because of his Nigerian citizenship?

Just another victim of the government's propaganda machine.
He also worked for the BBC, so perhaps not surprising.

Top comments on BBC's HYS

>listening to celebrities
>ever

sage

Poll of guardian (left wing) readers on Twitter (left wing platform)

>Weird face man and mean tv guy are on the same level as the president

He is just rational.

>Celebrities
>Steven Hawkins
>Barack Obama

Jesus christ.

>Barack Obama

The stupidity of liberals genuinely pisses me of.

It's really too bad the vote will be rigged

Every poll I've seen (left or right) favours leave

I'm collecting a dossier of evidence as wide as I can so when we 'vote' to remain I'll have proof it's a massive fix

I'm on my phone atm so this is all I have

>poor country wanting UK to remain in order to receive gibsmedat
Nothing new there.

>Obama
>voting

What is it with you Poland? There are so many countries out there that have toilets that need to be cleaned. Why does it have to be Britain?

Hell, India's new P.M. said he's going to put a toilet in every Indian home. That's more toilets than there are Poles.

Chin up m8.

Seconding this

>women

lol y'all seriously can't fucking care what Obama has to say about that shit

Anyone that bases their opinion off a celeb`s should be hung in the streets.

>SALTY EUROPEAN ALERT!

I don't live in the UK so spare your ad personam's though actually I can play this one too.

How does it feel to be a lower class, lower IQ white trash boy? because studies show that these are the only ones that lose out on immigration.

Check out the Wikipedia polling info (there's an article on it)
It looks much closer there last I checked

CONSPIRACY??

Anyone who bases their opinion on what celebrities think need to have their privilege to vote revoked

I'm sorry our nigger in chief is actually swaying people in your country to vote stay. I would be absolutely pissed if David Cameron or Merkle tried campaigning for Hilary here.

>How does it feel to be a lower class, lower IQ white trash boy?
I don't know, I'm not from lower class, low IQ white guy. Try again subhuman. Maybe start by telling us how 'Remain is rational' in other ways than "Because poor and shitty countries need their gibsmedats"

All of them on top are literally whos, except king nigger and the smart guy who cannot perform basic tasks.

>I'm not from lower class, low IQ OR white guy

Ok really whatever. Have fun being a proud right wing warrior and shit, its the last time in history probably anyway.

He's just friends with the fucking Prime Minister

well congrats but goldman sachs already bought the result and it isn't looking good for you

They nailed it last night in the debate.

Look at the company you are in with the leave vote.

LMFAO. Boris got absolutely humiliated last night, surely that puts it all to bed? I still can't believe that man earns more than minimum wage, let alone was fucking MAYOR of a major world city.

What an absolute clown. You'd have to be a fucking retard to think you're on the right side with them.

You can always move to Germany you are afraid of "right wing warriors", subhuman.

>basing your opinion on the opinions of other people

>no arguments
Good goy

Scotland was like 60-70% leave in their opinion polls all the way until the final vote.

We all know what happened there.

Opinion polls means fuck all.

>I'm gonna side with famous people on political issues because they are famous, not because their politics are good.
Save us

Why the fuck would a Brit pay any attention to what an unpopular American President has to say about Brexit?

you really think I'm afraid? you people are losing. If anything I'm amused by your outcry.

Maybe because he's a well respected world leader?

>all the remain side ever do is tell us why leaving would be bad
>not why staying is good
that's actually really true, can't think of a single thing remain has said about potential good things in the future

Cucks can't even live and think by themselves. They need to know who other "famous" people vote to vote.
Please Mr. Trump ... fix the world

We aren't losing in your country that's for sure. And far right is rising in all over Europe, in form of islamism. Leftism can't survive no matter who wins.

Why do you think that person doesn't think the politics are good? They're merely putting forward more, OBVIOUS evidence that voting to leave is retarded.

>well respected

Stronger economy. More control over global matters. Richer country overall. Better cooperation with other major nations.

That not enough? Thought it was pretty well documented. Maybe you should do more research.

They even often admit that the EU is a mess, they don't do a good job of making the EU seem appealing.

Want to know how I know a woman posted that?

Sorry, but all Sup Forums memes aside, Obama is one of the greatest world leaders we have EVER had. And by "we" I mean the world. That is how he is perceived and that is how he will be remembered. Especially after clowns like Bush and before clowns like Hillary/Trump.

Obama is probably top 3/top 5 of all time in terms of American politicians. Get over it. No amount of edgy memes will change that. Sup Forums is not even 0.0005% of the population. Your opinions don't count.

>awful opinions
>cares what celebrities say about politics
>cares what Obama has to say about thing

>Implying that we couldn't do better in the long run if we weren't shackled to the EU
>Implying we have control in the EU
>Implying you have to be in a political union to cooperate well with other countries

Actually they do. And the only way to change the EU is to be in it. Leaving it will only mean Britain has no say and no control over decisions they make, but will still have to pay up to get the same benefits the EU countries get in terms of trade. They will also have to allow free movement of people.

There is literally no upside to leaving. None at all.

Also voting out - pic related

>This confused the Labourites

>pink bag visible in profile picture

This is unfortunately true.
Remember that most people inside Europe don't know/weren't affected by his policies and actually think he's a liberal or anything but center right (even by American standards). That gives him points with a large portion of Europeans already.

Clarkson makes weekly trips to Calais to get his wine and cheese on the cheap, Suprisingly his love for the French is far more than one would expect.

Who is Steven Hawkins?

you wouldn't want to vote different from your favorite celebrities would you?

Plus
>Voting in
>People that benefit from staying in

>Voting out
>Mostly people that stand to lose from leaving

>Im a sheep who sides with people based on who they are instead of forming my own opinion based on facts - the post

Typical leftists.

Who is Professor Hawk?
youtube.com/watch?v=SpQivWJEi58

and don't forget
>11 likes and 4 comments on a shitpost that warrants neither
most likely "OMG GURL UR HILARIOUS WE GOTTA HANG OUT SOON"
Too tiny to draw any conclusions on that.

If the UK leaves the EU then the rest of the member states will soon follow suit and we can return to an actual democracy across Europe.

Yes, I am implying all of the above. It's well documented and 99% of experts agree.

If this vote was only made by those who have completed higher education, it wouldn't even be close.

It's a pity we have to give brain-dead, racist working class mongs a vote. Dumb people outnumber the intelligent people, which is why this is so close.

The REAL problem is having a vote in the first place. Cameron and the Tory party fucked up massively. They put their party before the country and now we have to have a stupid vote. Should never be a referendum in the first place.

>Muh reform
We've been in the EU for years and it hasn't changed course, even with Brexit on the table Cameron couldn't negotiate anything significant, what makes you think there's any chance we'll be able to change it? And no, there are of course many countries that trade with the EU without having free movement.

>more control over global matters

Like the neverending flood of immigrants? Let's go UK. If you guys leave, Trump will gain in support here

what a shocking state of society when people actually value the opinions of thespians

With Hillary sucking up to Merkel the way she is, the Dems probably wanna join some new world ord.. alliance.

>This delusional fantasy

The odds of Aliens invading and colonizing European countries are higher than the odds of what you just described happening.

>experts
Pic related
>The REAL problem is having a vote in the first place
I'm not surprised an EU supporter hates democracy.

>People, who form their political opinion via the hyprocritical virtue signalling of """celebrities""", are even allowed to vote

>voting based on the decisions of actors and Americans

>99% of experts agree
99% of experts that are funded by the EU, I may grant you.
The leave vote is actually nothing to do with immigration for me, it's simply to do with democracy. I find it really sad that seems a secondary issue to most people.

Yeah I'm sure one of the EU's biggest contributors leaving would have absolutely no effect on it whatsoever.

1% chance of changing something is better than 0% chance of changing something.

And it's not even as if it's 1%, Britain is a leader. One of the top 3 players in the EU by a comfortable margin. It's more like 20-30% and increasing every year.

Then why is Australia rich and Poland poor?

Why do Poles emigrate out while the rest of the world immigrates into Australia?

Is it just because we are more attractive?

who fucking cares about the opinions of rich people? How can you be so retarded?

You're mad if you think that the EU has any reason to exist if it loses one of its most powerful pawns.

>One of the top 3 players in the EU
Financially, yeah. They love spending our money.

How the fuck are Obama and Cowell voting remain? They don't even live in UK.

Do you know what's actually better? Getting off what is clearly a sinking ship rather than trying to magically make it float again.

The bureaucrats in the EU don't give a crap about the way the UK votes or feels. Every time the UK has moved against an EU policy it has failed.

I guess we should have a referendum on everything in that case.

Police to get different coloured hats.
Ban on feeding ducks bread in parks.
Class sizes in schools.

Why have experts at all? Why have research? Let's just throw every issue up to the dumbfuck public with their half-baked internet based philosophies they came up with after 30 minutes...

Please just stop posting.

>Clarkson in

Really? What a fucking poof.

Wait, Obama gets a vote? Kenya dropped out of the commonwealth.

They're like my Grandad. Something breaks which he doesn't know how to fix but he jerry rigs it until it doesn't work at all or catastrophically fails and burns his house down. He already burnt his shed down.

Rational would be not staying in a non-elective bureaucratic regulation jobs killing EU

youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y

Islam is far from right wing finbro. Big, overwhelming government meddling in personal lives is an integral part of Islam.

You know people that are voting to leave have done plenty of research themselves, right?
And there are people that are voting for shit reasons on both sides. Get a grip.

also very niced mitchel and webb reference :^)))

>no upside

The upside is freedom you fucking faggot. God, your ancestors fought for the right of self-determination in their government and you pussies signed it away to some unelected council thousands of miles away. Now you have a CHANCE to get it back, and complete faggots are against it because of POSSIBLE economic benefits (that won't benefit you anyways).

It makes me sick that people like you even exist. 100 years ago you would be branded, tarred, then feathered for being such an outright coward and traitor to your country.

>Why can't everything be decided for me!
Move to some dictatorship shithole if you don't like it.

None of that is supported by current evidence or guaranteed in the future any more than leaving solving all our problems can be. Just admit it's a safety vote because you're a bunch of dickless cowards who are afraid of hard work.

Remain keeps speaking as though they're on the side of the working class despite the working class being the largest leave demographic. They patronise them by suggesting they can't possibly know what's good for themselves because they're simpletons, I wouldn't be surprised if it harms them.

>Is it just because we are more attractive?
kek, probably not because of that but here are some facts to answer your questions, and those you might have.

1. poland is poor because of getting btfo in ww2 and communism
2. poland is constantly getting better
3. however poland is currently slowing down because of the actions of the current RIGHT WING party.
4. poland would be wayy richer if more open and tolerant, but don't worry we are getting there. its only a matter of time.

I mean noticed that all of the rich countries are literally the opposite of what Sup Forums thinks is the right course of action?

At this point I'm just convinced that every Remainer is simply unaware of the degree to which our democracy is subverted by being in the EU.

I literally cannot fathom how anyone could want to remain with that knowledge.

Oi, cheeky cunt.
You're just beautiful, no homo ;)

Like Venezuela?