/DCHG/ - DChad General

literally /our guys/ edition

Justice League incoming in 12 months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o
youtube.com/watch?v=7ilFzVLWPog
theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/01/bret-easton-ellis-american-psycho-25-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great, another color-saturated, terribly acted, poorly-paced piece of shit movie with a garbage script. Hooray.

Affleck is definitely the sleaziest Bruce Wayne we've seen on screen yet.

nu-male detected

Ben "death to the Yahud, Allah demands blood" abu Ali al-Affleqi isn't /ourguy/ you fucking Sup Forums tourist

Cavill is though

Pioneers of Kinography

I don't think he comes off as sleazy, but the playboy aspects and the business side are both pretty balanced, his tete a tete with Clark, the concern he shows for his employees in the opening that comes back when he's surprised and upset about why the wheelchair guy hasn't been getting his checks.

those are some big guys

Literally /ourguys/

He looks pretty dapper there, but he looks like he could use a nap

>Ben affleck
>Muslim sympathizer
>wantex to complain if his great grandfathers
were Slave owners
>our guy
Pick one

>were Slave owners

Yes Ben is another liberal cuck celebrity, but at least he doesn't whine 24/7 on social media like Evans. Affleck is okay in my book

Zach "Testosterone Rider" Snyder

Big guys

Did you see him go fuck SJW mode at Sam Harris? Such a massive faggot.

don't worry, the nu-male divider snyder will cuck him in 12 months

It's going to be shit again isn't it :(

Of course, have you not learnt anything by now?

I felt betrayed after BvS :(
I fell for the Snyder meme three times.

What did they mean by this?

holy shit there are literal nu-males here.

Yeah but that was TWO YEARS AGO! Since then Ben has learned his lesson and all you see on his social media is upcoming movies he's going to be in, which is what you're supposed to do.

The last maybe politically themed thing he was involved in was that pipeline thing and he just kind of stood there with a sign wanting to be somewhere else.

>nu-males
Tryhard overcompensating virgin detected.

post the webm

probably tbqh pham-a-lam-a-ding-dong
:((((

You don't have to go to a snyder movie to fill that homosexual quota of yours, you can just go google half naked muscly men, jerk off and call it a day.

>Ben Affleck 6'4
>Henry Cavill 6'2
>Jason Momoa 6'4
>Ray Fisher 6'3
>Joe Manganiello 6'5

What - in your mind - does not liking a shit movie have to do with being a nu-male? Do you even know what a nu-male is, or did you just throw out a generic insult because we indirectly insulted the muscular men that you're sexually attracted to?

>i'm a huge homo: the post

DCucks in a nutshell.

>the comedic relief chinese market pleasing fat chink piece of shit character starts laughing for no reason after the main character has died like 3000 times

Is Dr Strange the worst flick "Dirty" Zack "the Hack is Back, Full On Attack on ur Mum's Rack and then Cum Inside Her" Snyder has ever done?

Hey now don't insult him :\ =P

MANLETS BTFO

I pity the nu-males.

Delet this please this is a shill and manlet friendly board

>Chris Hemsworth 6'3
>Chris Evans 6'
>Jeremy Renner 5'9
>Mark Ruffalo 5'8
>Robert Downey Jr 5'8

seems marvel could only find one cuck that wasnt a manlet

I really hope they do a good job with Cyborg he's probably the most all around useful character in the group after Batman due to his machine hax/mother box access.

>Robert Downey Jr 5'8
This is bullshit. The sad fuck is wearing shoes that makes him much taller.

Get out Chads. This is now a Marvel thread.

Feminism fuck yes! I'm With Her!

So where is the trailer for JL?

I absolutely can't fucking wait. This isn't the third installment of a trilogy. It's the third revelation of the Holy Trinity.

The electoral collage was a mistake, Hillary won by 2 million!

I'm burning my flag

I would fug Harley desu

I want this as a poster.

there's just the one early sneak peek and the featurette so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o

youtube.com/watch?v=7ilFzVLWPog

Don't be mean.

Very misogynistic post.

>this much shit taste in a single human being

Leave kino to us

>So much power. Very in charge
Yup. Definitely /ourbigguys/.

why are marvel fans so low energy?

But I am non-binary non-normative fluid person.

Why can't DC make good movies anymore?

Sadly animation is corrupted

This is their idol.

Just look at him.

Would you have high energy after worshipping this cuck? I wouldn't.

Too busy emulating what's already succesful.

Based Snyder, uncucking capeshit one kino at a time.

who writes this shit?

>implying it was ever shit
>pretending he is not a nu-male, Marvelol
>pretending he doesn't masturbate to Evans pics every night before crying himself to sleep

Have you ever witnessed the absolute hambeast cancer plaguing liberal arts these days? Those people. DChad Comics are holding out for now but their defenses might one day fall aswell.

>MCUcks will never have their heroes pose a photo with the President-Elect and Destroyer of Nu-males
I pity them.

Jealous manlet detected

Look at that dedication. He didn't even fully change out of his super suit before he got back to making more kino.

That's just how much heart Lord Snyder has. Makes kino all day, fights bad guys all night.

>reverse image search that pic
>get this interview

theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/01/bret-easton-ellis-american-psycho-25-years

>Ellis says: ‘Trump today isn’t the Trump of 1987… Now he seems to be giving a voice to white, angry, blue-collar voters. I think, in a way, Patrick Bateman may be disappointed by how Trump is coming off.’

>projecting your own homosexual tendencies onto Marvel fans (people who admit that DCEU films have been shite thus far)

>that low test reply
whew lad

>implying that the dceu hasn't been an embarrassment for wb thus far

Such a massive shame these two are in a capeshit company run by absolute morons.

Henry was great as Clark in Man of Steel and could have been amazing as Superman in BvS.

Same with Affleck and Batman. The rest of the cast fucking sucks. The fact Gal Gadot stands next to these two guys as an equal is an absolute fucking joke.

Marvel should just throw a shit load of cash at them both. What Marvel characters could these two boys be?

>implying that Christian Bale was ever part of the DCEU

Why are they all looking in different directions?

>Marvel
Ben Affleck would get fired after the first day for shitting on the bland scripts Kevin Feige promote. Just like everyone else with artistic integrity at Marvel has been.

Look at Cavill's stare at the light, he is taking himself so seriously there, he must be such a douche in real life (not that the others are any better)

>every single post-Nolan DC movie has been utter shit
>autists sperg out and shit up Sup Forums with endless threads trying to defend their garbage popcorn flicks
>nobody likes them, they have to confine their autism to a general
>go to genrral
>they just worship pictures of half-naked sweaty buff guys lifting weights

Kek you can't even make this shit up

>it's another "snyder kino" thread

>it's another Evansposter

I hate the jews for pumping xenoestrogens into everything, look what it's doing to these people.

>the literal flagship of wb
>the only franchise putting up a fight against the Mouse evil empire of trash movied

It's a shame they didn't just go..

>Man of Steel 2 (with Batman cameo at the end)
>Batman flick with Joker and Harley, maybe throw in another villain they haven't used yet.
>Aquaman with Batman in the second half searching for him. Justice League hints toward end.
>Justice League movie with Cyborg introduction.
Etc

He's part of the DCEU Multiverse ;)

It's a shame they're all going to star in the worst capeshit flicks.

Henry should have quit after kino Man of Steel.

We need to sanction test shots to the Marvel lads. Their content has been the equivalent of tumblr fanfic lately. It's our responsibility to save our lost brothers.

>the "snyder is a good filmmaker and the DC movies are amazing" meme got so far people actually unironically believe it now.

>he thinks posting images of laughing man makes him look less passive aggressive
hmm

pretty sure Henry is an absolute insecure beta and is doing a silly superhero pose in civilian gear

>batfleck movie
>shit

Go watch dr scringe again m8, maybe it'll catch up with suicide skwad if you try very hard

Oh Evansposter. I pity you. Your hero is fraud. He is now crying himself to sleep because his butt-penetrator brother now can't get remain degenerate.

>implying warnerjews wont be heavily involved and fuck it all up

>dr scringe

autistic DCuck still making those horrible puns

>his smile and optimism gone

Poor cuck, I hope he recovers eventually

Henry is literally /our guy/

>almost missed the shot to play Superman because he was playing a WoW raid
>looks kinda uncomfortable around people
>has a dog he keeps around
>10/10 aesthetics

>they seriously like snyder movies

>just Dcuck? Like Adele?

Haha I have so much to learn

>he seriously saved hundreds of images of a cuck laughing

Heil snyder desu senpai

Reminder that Trump has our backs. MCUcks on suicide watch after Josh Sweden's propaganda piece failed.

>he thinks you have to save them!!!!