Thoughts on capeshit TV shows? How would you rank them

Thoughts on capeshit TV shows? How would you rank them

there is not a single good one. the only good capeshits tv programs are cartoons

I've only seen the first season of Flash and the first two of Arrow. Thought both were great but the acting is so goddamn stiff it drives me nuts sometimes. Based off the recent promos for thatbig crossover it's apparently only gotten worse

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson

>Crossover
What? Between which shows? Arrow and Flash are only good DCU shows the rest are dog shit, while Dare devil is all marvel has

Most of them are shit. S1 of Daredevil and the first half of Luke Cage were good. JJ was blah, cautiously optimistic for Punisher and Iron Fist.

Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, S.H.I.E.L.D. and Legends of Tomorrow are laughable fan-tier garbage. Gotham is bad, but in a fun way.

Looking forward to the Tick, Edlund is great at taking the piss put of self-important superhero garbage.

Whose acting? Because I feel Grant Gustin, Tom Cavanagh and Jesse L. Martin are all very solid. They carry the show.

Stephen Amell, though, is stiff. But it works for him.

this nigga living under a rock
obviously all 4 dc shows

Alphas was GOAT but no one watched it

Daredevil > Flash > Luke Cage > Agents of SHIELD > Arrow > Lucifer > Supergirl > Legends of Tomorrow > Gotham > Jessica Jones > Agent Carter

Only Daredevil is good

>Gotham is bad
objectively wrong

Daredevil >>>>> powergap >>>>> Supermelissa >>>> The Flash >>>> SHIELD > Luke Niggercage > Got Ham? > Losers of Tomorrow > Felicity & Friends >>>>> Jessica droopy Jones

this is the official power ranking, if you don't agree you're a faggot

supergirl above anything are you kidding? someone post webms from that shit show

I did. Shame it never got anywhere.

No, it's cheesey as fuck, but it's aware of its cheesiness and revels in it. Shit like Arrow is a cheesey show that pretends it's not.

Did Arrow fall off a major cliff after season 2 or what? Based Slade gets beaten and they replace him with the most boring incarnation of Ra's Al Ghul you could think of. Not to mention his cunt of a daughter.

Is Supergirl really feminist trash like others have claimed or is it worth checking out?

If you're not mesmerized by melissafu I don't want anything to do with you because it means you're a homosexual

it's worth checking out for melissa

The answer is no to both.

Flash is probably the best out of the bunch, Gotham became surprisingly good once it stopped attempting to be a gritty crime drama in pre-Bats Gotham and just became a campy version of the Batman universe with all the villain and no Bats.

Season 2 is comfy as fuck now especially because Supergirl is such a fucking babe and no more black bull forced racemixing.

It's not feminist, it's only a really bad show

The Tick will be the best capeshit show of 2017, screencap this.

Yeah the Little League of Shadows was piss poor, and the villain in season 4 was even more laughable especially how he finally gets beaten and it turned into Felicity and Friends

I stopped watching after Oliver fell off a cliff after fighting Ra's. I watched the finale like a year after it aired and it was as retarded as I expected. Now I see Diggle looks like a black Magneto and I'm glad I quit.

Luke cage is trash and it nothing to do with it being all black. I appreciate the themes they were willing to tackle but the execution was terrible.
>so many damn filler scenes that add nothing to the plot
>writing got sloppier as it went along
>bad acting besides Ali
>main character is uninteresting and uncharismatic which is the opposite of Luke cage
>shitty villain in diamonback
>terribl fight choreography especially the final fight
>god awful dialogue
What the fuck is the appeal of this boring shit show

season 1
>gordon fighting the mob
>mystery of the wayne murders
>rise of the penguin
season 3
>mutant monsters
>the mad hatter hypnotizing people
>magic blood
>penguin is gay for riddler
>little bruce is fighting the court of owls
fox cranked that shit to 11

>“Save Felicity.”
>“What did you say that name, why did you say that name."

These are the ones I'm watching:

Daredevil > Arrow S1-S2 > Luke Cage > Flash > Agent Carter > Jessica Jones > Dogshit > Supergirl > Arrow post-S3 > Legends of Tomorrow

was smallville or heros any good?

powerman and iron fist series when? this could crossover with deadpool and would be great if done right

Arrow and Flash are garbage, and everyone who claims that they have any quallity to them, are retards.

Smallville had it's moments, but was also mediocrity.

Truly a masterful bait ranking luke cage, carter and jessica jones in a row at the middle.

Arrow season 1 and 2 are meh at best, 3 and 4 are incredibly bad but 5th season have been good so far strangely.

First season of Heroes was awesome, lost a lot of momentum in the second season.

>in a row
>I can't read

Smallville is maximum comfy, first season takes a bit of getting through but as soon as Lex and his father get into the story more it's awesome.

capeshit/10

I feel like the only guy who FF's through all Netflix shows liberally. I do it through Narcos every single white guy speaking with wife scene, um, basically whenever its a single dude speaking with a single blonde chick it always sucks which is an interesting Netflix quirk I just realized. Daredevil I usually FF through Foggy/Blondey scenes.

Gotham is legitimately good if you love the universe because I think it has the best representation of almost every villain character. Mad Hatter, Mr. Freeze, Penguin, most of the crime bosses, Hugo Strange.

I need to man up and watch Supergirl now, thanks for the rec. Melissa is walking sex I will grant you.

Season 5 of Arrow is much better than 3 and 4, but not as good as 1-2.

Ok here is my (unwanted) take as someone who hates capeshit. All the TV stuff is complete garbage. Bassically anything not on Netflix is shit. HOWEVER I'm not saying the Netflix shows are great, they are incredibly average but at least they look good, reasonably well acted and choreographed. I don't like them but recognize them as competent. All the DC shit and Agents of Shield... it's some of the worst tv I've ever seen.

Here's my opinion on the films:

They are Ok. I'm just parroting what everyone here says but the DC stuff is incredibly boring and everything they shoot they seem to make it look ugly/lack colour. They really are ugly films. Dull are drab. Disney basically have a copy/paste template for everything and the quips are fucking annoying. At least they're nice visually and energetic. Still, so mediocre unless you're trying to keep a kid entertained for a few hours they are pretty shit.

There's really nothing else to say on the matter. If you enjoy them, great. If you don't, they are pretty shit. But I don't think we're really missing out on anything considering the state of Hollywood.

Gotham is the only decent one. CWverse is shit.

No. Both are horrible.

The only capeshit worth a damn is on tv.

I mean I don't watch capeshit to be impressed by masterful film making. I watch it to sit back, turn my brain off and be entertained.

Daredevil is decent, The CW shows while mostly pretty god damn shit are at least entertaining in their own ways

The DC movies and the MCU movies? All dogshit. Boring and as entertaining as watching paint dry. I've stopped keeping up with the MCU movies. Last one I watched was age of ultron which was just terrible. As for DC, well, don't even get me started on the Snyder flicks.