Nothing quite like getting ghosted by someone you thought you had something real with just out of the fucking blue and...

Nothing quite like getting ghosted by someone you thought you had something real with just out of the fucking blue and managing to get a half hearted explanation of "I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me, I'm not ready for a relationship yet" and listening to The Glow Part Two that night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uw_R3MFXNf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice, dude, why don't you cry and whine on Sup Forums about it? She's probably fucking someone else right now.

(you)

You're right, I'M the one seeking attention right now in a thread I made on Sup Forums. This is why she bailed on you, OP, you fucking loser.

Who hurt (you)?

If I could bitch slap you through the internet I would hurt you right now. Man up and delete your pitiful thread or gb2 Tumblr faggot.

I've ghosted almost all of my friends. I like the sing a long version of lanterns. It makes me feel like i have friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=uw_R3MFXNf0

Man, that's a great album, and I'm sorry about what happened to you, OP. You should take some time for yourself. You don't deserve that shit. But also, it sounds like you dodged a bullet if anything...

But also this. Blogposting is frowned upon.

He's cute.

Why do you ghost all your friends, user?

(You) know your unprovoked rage is making me feel better because I remember that at least I have a life and I don't care about muh board culture

If you really had a life you wouldn't be spilling your spaghetti all over a music board like a little bleeding cunt right now. And if you didn't care you wouldn't be posting either, so go do something with your so-called "life", bitchboy.

a combination of social anxiety, poverty, the fact i've been unemployed for 7 years and have nothing in common with them, and that they are friends that i fell into and didn't really mesh with in the first place

Shit, he's cute too.

I'm sorry to hear that, user. It sucks when you don't know anybody that you can really connect with. Why've you been unemployed for so long? Choice? Poor fortune? Extremely good fortune?

(you) sound angry, would you like to talk about it? This is a no bully zone so I won't hurt you

quit IT job in early 2011. told myself I had enough savings and would take a break from working for a few months.

that turned into a couple years. turns out when you have that much NEET time on your resume, no company will touch you with a 10 foot pole.

No I don't want to talk about it, everyone would rather just read your fucking personal diary. Kill yourself.

Thanks for the kind words, user

Are (you) sure? If you talk about your deep issues you end up feeling better, I can even recc you some good music to help you through personal issues that are driving you to such irrational anger if you want.

No problem, user. I've been there. It's really rough. It's confusing, shocking, and hurtful. Definitely not kosher.
Well shit, man. I wish I had some kind of advice, but I'm basically a kid. Do you have some sort of plan, or are you just going to live off saved up funds and neetbux?
I want to hear about your problems, user.

Yes, feels-kun, please recommend more pleb-ass shit like the fucking Microphones. Faggot.

You'll be aight my dude, it'll take some time but you'll be able to view it in a better light eventually.
Similar thing happened to me a month ago, an even worse scenario though.

Have you tried listening to Neutral Milk Hotel?

I know you think you're a fucking tough guy, but irl I would actually hold you down and fuck your ass.

(You) seem upset

>Well shit, man. I wish I had some kind of advice, but I'm basically a kid.

I appreciate you not offering unsolicited advice as someone who is basically a kid. That's one of the biggest differences between Sup Forums and reddit.

I took the GMAT and scored in the 10%, so I'm looking into business schools. i read the wall street journal for pleasure, so i suppose it makes sense.

Oh, congratulations! My sister is taking the GMAT, actually. I can only hope she does half as well as you.

You wouldn't do a god damn thing irl except cry and listen to depressing music because a bitch rejected you. Try losing your virginity somewhere else.

I think probably half of all negative looking cultural developments in the past decade or so have come from big data/tech advances and businesses putting blinders on in turn because it all looks like pure science. Hopefully just growing pains. Otherwise no hope! I'm totally fucked dude! You're my brother. We should be together.

Nah bro irl I'd plant a big fat kiss on those cute lil lips of yours you better fucking watch your ass, cunt.

If you tried acting this alpha for the lady maybe she wouldn't have ghosted you, approval seeking bitch

Nah nigga your unbound rage has awoken a deep feeling of eroticism that I never felt before and it's all for you, faggot

Oh big fucking shocker there, as if everyone couldn't already tell you were a faggot from the first post of this thread, you unemployed fucking geek

>waaah i got dumped AND i lissend to a somber album today :((((

You must be 18 years of age to use this website.

Bruh I'm not a faggot why would you think of that I just want to fuckin see you irl and notice how your shoulders fit your shirt so well and then give you a compliment and hit it off with you and then get your phone number and go on a coffee date that ends well and then eventually go steady and eventually I'll fucking marry your faggot ass so hard you won't even know what the fuck to do
>> pol is that way sweetie

do I side with the blogposter or toxic male user?
made me think honestly

I am an avid believer in horseshoe theory so the best side is no side

Honestly, I was thinking blogposter, but then he started aggressively trying to act alpha, and talk about how he'd beat people's asses, or rape them, which makes me think he's a colossal homo.

Unless that's not OP, and is just some guy shitposting.

Paper-thin psychology, Freud. "Oh my god how will this guy ever cope with me acting gay??" Maybe you can take that sass and suck a dick to finally land a job, jackass.

The funny thing is that you are like trying to talk shit to three different posters, I never even had a job lmao
it's ironic I thought you could notice that

Imagine my shock

OP here btw, I'm gonna go to bed, thanks for the entertainment

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting