When the right wing death squads rise again

what happens to the white cucks?

do they go to the camps with the browns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaC0qK-AMKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, we will stand our ground. We outnumber and outclass you. Keep dreaming, Nazi.

No, I wish for Billy Ray to perform for me like the jester he is.

>when theright wing death squads

you guys are so deluded that its almost funny.

>potato nigger
>white

name a single century in human history that the right wing death squads have not risen

right wing death squads and white people go hand in hand

its literally a matter of time

they will rise again and your place in the camps is already sealed

Its either going to be right wing death squads, or its going to be sharia law death squads or chinese death squads.

Leftists cucks are going to get fucked in any of these possibilities.

most cucks are not actually cucks, just sheep. real cucks are more dangerous than any foreigner and should be executed

Today has been the Day of the Rope — a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one. Tonight, from tens of thousands of lampposts, power poles, and trees throughout this vast metropolitan area the grisly forms hang. Even the street signs at intersections have been pressed into service, and at practically every street corner I passed this evening on my way to HQ there was a dangling corpse, four at every intersection. Hanging from a single overpass only about a mile from here is a group of about 30, each with an identical placard around its neck bearing the printed legend, "I betrayed my race." Two or three of that group had been decked out in academic robes before they were strung up, and the whole batch are apparently faculty members from the nearby UCLA campus. …The first thing I saw in the moonlight was the placard with its legend in large, block letters: "I defiled my race." Above the placard leered the horribly bloated, purplish face of a young woman, her eyes wide open and bulging, her mouth agape. Finally I could make out the thin, vertical line of rope disappearing into the branches above. I shuddered and quickly went on my way. There are many thousands of hanging female corpses like that in this city tonight, all wearing identical placards around their necks. They are the White women who were married to or living with Blacks, with Jews, or with other non-White males. There are also a number of men wearing the l-defiled-my-race placard, but the women easily outnumber them seven or eight to one. On the other hand, about ninety per cent of the corpses with the I-betrayed-my-race placards are men, and overall the sexes seem to be roughly balanced. Those wearing the latter placards are the politicians, the lawyers, the businessmen, the TV newscasters, the newspaper reporters and, the judges, the teachers, the school officials, the "civic leaders", the bureaucrats, the preachers, and all the others who helped promote or implement the System's racial program.

>name a single century in human history that the right wing death squads have not risen

Everything prior the like 1850. National identity is a recent invention, seems however, like its fading away. I won't be missing it.

Reeducation

>tribalism is a recent invention

lol muhammad im sorry but you have to go back

Most will suddenly become racially conscious when it becomes socially beneficial to virtue signal in favour of the racial interests of Whites

They should have killed your great great grandmother

I don't really blame immigrants for being here. I do blame the treasonous idiots who set the whole scheme up. I blame the treasonous cucks who encourage all that shit.

No mercy.

This Which is why Europeans are doomed.
Failing to understand, recognise and legislate around accordingly that behaviour is 100% genetic, and not using this unprecedented opprtunity to weed on the traitors among us on a massive scale is the mark of extinction.

The future is east asian.

that was biutiful

White cucks go to the camps.

Half the browns will switch allegiance. Most of them are naturally inclined to right wing politics anyway.

Just look at the Philippines.

Sorry about the John Oliver.

youtube.com/watch?v=WaC0qK-AMKw

Yeah
99% are fucking spineless opinion sponges.
But I do not forget. Well I do. But if your cuck face is all over the internet doing cuck things it get kinda hard to do the whole switching sides thing.
Oh look at this footage of you welcoming refugees in 2015. How do you plead?

I'm pretty sure that's from the Turner Diaries.

>pic related

Southbro pls you're embarrassing the flag

Don't be a racist cunt

Bourgeois bohemians go to the camps or die amongst the ashes of the metropolis.
> You should know this by now.

Exile them to Africa or any mudslime shit hole so they can get all the cultural enrichment they want
Or give them free helicopter rides.

Traitors are the worst kind of people.

You may hate the enemy, and despise his spies, but that means you will only hate a traitor that much more.

Exile them to Brazil

You gotta admit the thought of cruising the streets of Melbourne in the back of technical, piles of black bags and zip ties at your feet, propaganda speakers blasting Taylor Swift at full volume is kinda cosy.

Fuck up faggot cunt

Exile them to Brazil. They love Brazil and think it is a culture worth importing. They forget that the Brazilians with their exotic festive shit is the most degenerative culture in the hemisphere. Fucking trannies, spreading aids and zik. Nothing is lower than a brazilian who has moor, indian and black blood in their veins.

obviously its from somewhere but I still enjoyed it

Give them to the Favela gangs for entertainment or to BOPE for target practice.

Where do I sign for Han Supremacy?

We have too many of them already

Yes.

>Thinking multiculturalism will have a peaceful conclusion

China.

I don't want to end up getting black bagged by my new Chinese overlords down under.

I understand the Bogan, Mr. Chang. You can USE me. Please don't put me in the pit with the other Bruce's.

Go away you troll

Nice.
The Donald memes will never stop.

Ireland has spent the last 500 years losing to Ireland.

How are you going to beat anyone who is sober and over six foot, Schamus?

Thinking again it would work, just send them to the Northeast

You are them. You are the third world. Even Portugal was degenerate.

You peruvians look like moon monkies.