Save.........Martha

Save.........Martha...........

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsGpdzHTXtg&list=PL3t6ToE_EmAsebWTSNDyuE8212Rdkxvll&index=30&t=6s
youtu.be/folzqk0bT4A?t=144
youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME????

I haven't watched this movie. Redpill me on this scene, why has it become a meme?

its rly contrived

>Redpill
The_Donald/

It was ill-conceived, poorly directed, and as much as Ben tries to sell it, it's crap.

It's the only really bad scene in an otherwise decent movie so the shills make daily threads about it

Batman abandons his entire moral stance against Superman and they become besties soley because their mothers both have the same name.

It's a contrived as fuck deus ex machina that was slapped in there because they needed them to suddenly go from fighting against one another to fighting alongside one another and couldn't be bothered to come up with a decent reason.

It's MCUcks deflecting attention away from their awful quipfests. That's the redpill of Sup Forums.

>the shills
I'm pretty sure the shills are the idiots defending WB/DC movies tooth and nail during business hours but that's just me.

knightmare and warehouse have pretty bad choreography and the generic cgi battle at the end was shit

QUIT MAKING FUN OF OUR MOVIE!

>otherwise decent movie

nu-males fail to see the the true meaning behind the scene.

the name it self has no more importance except preempting bruces immediate intent
what actually forces batman to stop is when lois says that martha is his mothers name
so the importance of the scene lies in the realisation, in batman/bruce, that even in the eye of death superman shows affection towards someone else other than himself
this level of affection which is apparent in superman during this moment is something batman had not considered or expected
therefore batman starts to see superman as more of a man, instead of the remorseless alien he perceived during the destruction he caused in the beginning of the film

MMMMMH BOYS

While I agree that the scene actually makes sense, it was executed so poorly that it deserves all the mockery it gets

youtube.com/watch?v=SsGpdzHTXtg&list=PL3t6ToE_EmAsebWTSNDyuE8212Rdkxvll&index=30&t=6s

Looks like Robert ZĀ“Dar in the thumbnail

Batman stops punching Superman because both their mothers are named Martha.

>nu-males fail to see the the true meaning behind the scene.
>the name it self has no more importance except preempting bruces immediate intent
>what actually forces batman to stop is when lois says that martha is his mothers name
>so the importance of the scene lies in the realisation, in batman/bruce, that even in the eye of death superman shows affection towards someone else other than himself
>this level of affection which is apparent in superman during this moment is something batman had not considered or expected
>therefore batman starts to see superman as more of a man, instead of the remorseless alien he perceived during the destruction he caused in the beginning of the film
Marvel nu-males don't understand this. Their autist-infested minds only understand quips and CGI.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>batman is killing superman because he is overly emotional

it wasnt executed poorly desu
thanks to disney and modern movie style, very few expect actually though-requiring movies
at best they expect some pseudo-intellectual movie made by hack nolan

World's Greatest Detective, my ass

>it wasnt executed poorly desu
It was, especially considering how Lois just happens to chance there to deliver her tiny bit of convenient exposition.

Wait.. batman acknowledges superdud has a mom before the martha shit and he doesn't care?

snyder is fucking terrible.

literally better than any marvel fights out there.

It wasn't. You're just too dumb to understand human characters and not just cartoon people throwing quips at each other.

that doesn't make them good

I can't handle this lack of self-awareness

Not even close user.

Fuck off to your containment board

Lex should have never been in this shit. Took away all logic, tension, and stakes.

>characters materializing when it's convenient for the plot is good writing

>Bane...WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

That's the mercenary's name

>Bane...WHY DID YOU CRASH THAT PLANE?

This

>showing the most powerful being in the world having the shit kicked out of him in the second flick by tony stark

bravo

>Superman can hear Lois in trouble in Africa but can't hear his mother being kidnapped in the same city
>Snyder claimed that's because there are too many crimes in Gotham
>So Africa must have a really low crime rate

>this is what marlel does to your brain

SAD!

s-s-stop

It's the moment in the movie where you realize you've been watching a pile of shit for the last hour and a half

youtu.be/folzqk0bT4A?t=144

lol, the knightmare action scene once he goes outside is one of the most embarrassing attempts at a high budget tryhard "one take" action scene I've ever seen. like holy shit if your guys can't sell hits or otherwise choreograph shit to save their life maybe you should in fact rely on camera tricks to make it more intense.

I thought the warehouse scene where he saves Martha was bretty gud though; if it had problems they didn't stand out to me

Leave capekino to us

warehouse choreography is still pretty stiff but my real gripe with it is the dumb logic of it. There's a guy who can just shoot batman with his rifle and pulls out a grenade instead for example. Then there's his magic body armor that can stop bullets to the back of his head.

its over 2 hours on the extended version.

>because their mothers both have the same name.

no you fucking idiot. it's because he realized he had a mother, it gave Superman a human aspect and reduced the fear Bruce had about and evil alien that only destroys.

- Booooyyyssss!
-Is she with you?
-Ding ding ding ding ding ding
-Jolly rancher homoerotic
-Email with justice league trailers and logos
-Superhypocrite murdering a warlord, 15 minutes later he is against Batman for his "methods"
-Forced loved scenes with Louise that fail
-Superman Montage of him saving people but he has a disgusted angry look on his face about it.
- wheelchair guy story arc that has no point. You can take that out of the movie and not have it affect anything.
- Zod being made from Lex blood.
- Doomsday looking absolutely laughable like a cave troll and Ninja Turtle

Half of those scenes would be the best ones if they were in most of marlel movies

It still does absolutely nothing to challenge his rationale for wanting him gone. Are we to believe that Bruce is such a complete simpleton that humanizing Superman a little bit was all it took?

Such desperation...

Why would Superman cry Martha? Nobody calls their mom by their first name. Especially if they're trying to hide their identity. He would have said "save my mom."
Then Louis comes up to Batman and tells him that Martha is mommy's name.

2deep4u

SAVE PAVEL........

she isnt his mom.
they raised someone elses son.

>bane
>why did you say that name

Clark knows Bruce's secret identity as Batman, why is it a stretch to assume that he knows his mother shares the same name as his adoptive mother? I didnt see anything wrong with the scene.

>Louis

Why do people keep doing this? It's Lois.

> Lex think Flash and Doomsday not a cartoon character

You what Nigga?

> please no bully our shitty movies. Their are deep high art OK. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeedeee

>otherwise decent movie

Why does having a mother mean anything? Joker had a mother. So did Harley, Zsasz, Croc et al.

Having a mother doesn't preclude you from being a bad guy. Additionally if having a mother meant something to Batman, why did he massacre all those goons?

Because the movie is shit and makes no sense.

Good arguments shills, you sure convinced me to go see Dr Adele again

The shills are more likely to be the idiots defending BvS tooth and nail during business hours.

>Save...Mom....
>Batman doesn't stop and kills Superman because he never said Martha

hmm

I think I read this same sentence yesterday man, I'm going to file a complaint here in Sup Forums we expect a little more from our shills

>Masketta man!
>It's the masketta man's name

>I don't have loyalty to AMD or Nvidia
>I don't play on consoles
>I don't have a political affiliation
>I'm self-employed, rather than a wagecuck or NEET
>I don't watch capeshit
>I still participate in "war" threads like this, picking a different side every time

Superman didn't kill the warlord.

I don't know. It gave us this, so how bad can it be? youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0

> warlord is tackled at super speed through three concrete walls. His exposed back breaks through each concrete wall while going at super speed and hit by Superman which is like getting hit by a train.

Yeah I think the guy just brushed It Off and was totally fine

>only really bad scene
>otherwise decent movie

I remember some guy on this board said when he saw this in theaters some kid behind him said oh my god they're brothers! Due to the fact that their moms shared the same name.

Yeah, I know that. I want to hear the excuses for why it's 'capekino'.

hey Marvelcuck, did you know that we have 4 active threads about the DCEU right now? Meanwhile no one replies to the marvel one.

It's Sup Forums who cares?

Cool, your autistic. Who gives a fuck kiddo?

dude martha lmao

We spend the whole film establishing Batman's utter hatred for Superman. This is the being, in his eyes, who murdered half of Metropolis including his friends and co-workers. The monster he's been training to kill for years. The creature that, if it wanted to, could wipe out all of humanity. But then Batman puts 2 hours of development aside and becomes best buddies with said alien monster because their mothers have the same name. Even though none of this changes the fact Superman is still an inhuman monster with godlike powers who could, and likely would, destroy the entire planet on a whim, just one who happens to have an adopted mother named Martha.

Although it's not like it's the worst scene in the movie, it's just the one that became a meme for how funny it was.

Bane? Why did you say that name?

Where were you during the release of the movie? It was a bunch of those threads everyday.

I get what they were going for here, but in the comics, Batman fighting Superman carries significance because they were already very close. Also it's almost always implied Supes is pulling his punches because he doesn't really want to hurt his friend, whereas Batman is willing to go all out because he knows Supes can take it.

It loses it's significance when they've just met, and supposedly the only thing holding Supes back is his weakness to kryptonite, which without testing, Lex and Batman just KNOW Supes is weak to it.

I'll say that after watching it a couple times, it kinda makes sense that he would say ''Martha" rather than just mom, because even if he didn't know that Bruces' mom was named Martha, ''save my mom'' wouldn't really mean anything because up until that point, Bruce assumed Clarks parents were aliens.

>UHHH BBUT MARVEL
dcucks are pathetic