/trek/

ITT we give reasons why you shouldn't anger worf and afterwards discuss everything that is trek.
I'll start.

>he's a big guy

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11757428
youtube.com/watch?v=-E-YkAk0ZOA&t=1m21s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The whole Odo Kira storyline pisses me off so much, why put these two together?! Just so unrealistic.

Plus the shit show that is Dukat's storyline. Why does he give up everything for one child he doesn't even know, including all his children he does know?!

He will shoot torpedoes at the slightliest offense

so, is everything after season 2 of VOY utter shit, or the image we all know is just a meme?

Why would it be shit?
I haven't watched VOY.

that's the picture I was talking about

why so dead

He will spend the rest of his shift moping on the bridge. Worf is such an emo.

>STD finally announced the new captain and she is a Chinese woman with poor English skills

How do you feel about this?

is it really Michelle Yeoh?

That would be pretty great actually

Why?

She carried crouching tiger hidden dragon practically all by herself. She's a good serious actress. Seems to me she would be the perfect choice to portray an authoritative figure.

Terrible because it is a massive retcon to the canon.

>you will never as sexy as siddig
why even try

which trek wud u fuk

ds9 :doctor bashir obviously. Or that little nymph ezri
TNG: crusher
TOS: any of the pretty random chicks that appear there because most of them are 10/10

Do you have that pic for ToS?

>not getting a harem of obedient slave girls you can design to your liking on Harry Mudds slave planet
baka desu senpai

The two of them didn't want to do it either. From what I've read about it the they had a very platonic relationship off camera and the whole thing creeped them out.

Why did they switch the design of Klingons from more asian Turkish People to buff turkish people with hemorrhoid on their forehead?

Link at the bottom.

yeah I found. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Let's settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/11757428

Trekster

It's going to be Geneviève Bujold all over again.

In what way?

VOY again? She was great in COMA.

Michelle Yeoh is the captain of another ship, not the DIscovery.

Just like how the Klingon captain is the captain of a Klingon ship, not the Discovery.

And the main character isn't the captain of the Discovery either.

Fucking EVERY TIME a new piece of information comes out, someone always thinks it's about the captain of the Discovery, but it never is.

But all the best episodes happen after you cut it off.

There are more episodes? But they found a way home.

Why would the producers make more episodes after they found a way home?

I just mean that she's going to be unfit for the role and end up being replaced.

Only in this case everyone would call it racist.

because lizard sex

But she was great in Heroic Trio.

>/trek/ confessions
I like the aesthetics in Enterprise, it looks like something NASA or whomever could feasibly come up with in 100-200 years.
The ship inside and out, the uniforms, the tech.
Don't get why other Trekkies shit on the way the shit looked
>b-but it looks more advanced than muh TOS
nigga you can't make a show made in 2001 look like 1966 without being laughable

Unfit for what role?

What role do you think that Yeoh has?

Daily reminder the main character of STD will be revealed to be Pikes No1 e.g. Majel

but majel barrett wasn't a powerful black womyn, how the fuck are they gonna explain that

Her name will be revealed as Roddenberry.

I'm watching ToS for the first time right now and I'm pretty much loving it, However (and specially in S1) I'm a bit surprised, since despite never watching ToS I knew it as the OG of Sci-Fi television to find myself finding a show that in large Parts consists of Magic - In SPACE?!?! I don't hate that aspect but I was rather surprised that it starts off with so much telekinesis and Illusions rather than, say projections and holograms and such. and of course since it is old as balls lot of the plots have since been recycled and are very predicatble. "we found these spherical objects, don't do much, totally worthless but look neat" and I'm sitting there yelling: "EGGS! THOSE ARE EGGS YOU DENSE FUCKER!".

However if I have a complaint it is that Warp Speed makes no god damn fucking sense, because it seems that warp speed is merely a plot device. war speed is "however fast the story says it should be" From what I heard about impulse and whatnot in the show so far warp is a faster than light speed that allows them to travel such great distances in relatively short amounts of time, but then there are episodes like "changeling" where they're getting fired at with a projectile moving at warp 5 and they can actually see it on their monitor aproaching which makes no god damn sense whatsoever. And of course sometimes they are "out of reach" for communications and other times they're in bumfuck nowhere and able to report/send a signal to starfleet.
But I still love it. Can't decide if I love Bones or Scotty more but Sulu is surely close behind.

>Can't decide if I love Bones or Scotty more but Sulu is surely close behind.
wait till you meet Chekov, crazy russian bastard

I already met cheko as I'm in the middle of S2. So far not impressed. you can kinda feel that he was designed to pull the younger crowd and the shit he says or does leaves me largely unimpressed.

his 'russians invented everything' shtick gets old pretty fast

*inwented

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Still the wrong filename.

ya ain't him

Trektist

its a fucking job

>read everyone online saying ST beyond is the best JJ trek movie and really good
>see it
>utter garbage compared to 09, possibly equal with into darkness.

how is he killing it if he's the only one to begin with?

There is only one answer.

Wakey wakey Treks and Baccy.

It used to be possible to believe the lie. But now the harsh truth is impossible to ignore. The dream is dead and killed it.

Correct

maybe the new series will explore the dangers of allowing people to have genders again.

I'm sure there's a throw away techno babble line somewhere in the episode...

youtube.com/watch?v=-E-YkAk0ZOA&t=1m21s

I don't get how anyone could like Odo again after he fucked the ugly changling bitch and betrayed them for goo pussy

pure sex