TURKS BTFO

Based greek orthodox priest prophetised the future of turkey, greece and russia.

pravoslavie.ru/english/88169.htm

>turks and russians will go to war, turks will get btfo and russia will take back constatinople
>turkey will be completely destroyed, a few of them will survive by hiding in the mountains, but most of them will be either killed or converted to orthodox christianity
>everyone will take some land from the turks, the kurds will take what's their, the armenians will take what's their
>greece will be made great again by taking the territorry of Albania, Macedonia and Byzantium

The very reason that the turks are gonna get BTFO is that "they are a nation born withouth God's blessing"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VwDtqrRGmo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MGGA

>>greece will be made great again by taking the territorry of Albania, Macedonia and Byzantium

Will we get Kosovo back when Albanians get BTFO? I HOPE WE DO!

KOSOVO IS SERBIA!

Well if its up to us, you will. Its a matter of time if you ask me

Mmmm... Can't wait!

>Greece will be made great again
>by taking Albania.
At least go for Hungary or Serbia or Grexit.

I read the full prophecy on another page and it said some things like russia will march down the middle east, arrive at the gates of israel and israel will say now fuck off or it's war and russia will be like, no, i feel good right here and that's how WWIII starts. Then, after some years, some "savior" (although, if you ask me, coming after everything's been fucked is not really saving anything) comes and it's peace again.

Sadly, this prophecy doesn't say that all arabs and mongols will get btfo into dust for eternity.

he was NEVER a priest you fucking idiot

Don't be so greedy Greece , give Macedonia to us, they are ethnic Bulgarians that overdosed on WEWUZ memes anyway

how bout we split them, say 50/50?

Constantinople is rightful Australian clay.

take it, we dont want their shitty lands

eat bacon, ahmed

>The very reason that the turks are gonna get BTFO is that "they are a nation born withouth God's blessing"
Or because erdofuck runs his stupid stupid mouth constantly without having anything to back up his small time dictator pretension.

Are you confused, friend? I said Australian. Please don't think I am anywhere close to any of you subhumans.

>>greece will be made great again by taking the territorry of Albania, Macedonia and Byzantium
Kek no there will be a Tsargrad oblast.

Islam is cancer

>Constantinople is rightful Australian clay
>not a subhuman
kill yourself

screen cap this
>be me in 20 years
>rise to power and become president
>exit nato
.ally with russia and promise them ukraine for the old pre ww2 borders
>ally with greece and promise them constantinopole for nothing
>end up by destroying islam
i have a dream

Not an argument.

>Born without gods blessing
You insult yourself king slayer

seeing the horrors that they commited during the time of their empire, i think it's fair that this happens. i will open a store with spears so you can impale them for extra fun. greece pls call me. special prices

you guys are really ugrateful, if any christian country had the control over mekka they would destroy the kaaba the moment they enter the city. but we have the control of istanbul for over 5 centures yet the orthodox patriarchate still stands. fuckin barbarians

so you really believe the ramblings of an insane monk?

T'was a genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=VwDtqrRGmo8

I wish I weren't too lazy to subtitle this, so more people can enjoy it.

>ramblings

he was a prime example of anti faggotry, you should read his books sometime

ya know, when not attacking civillians you guys suck at fighting

This is why theyre pushing turkey for the EU then hmm