we should start kill ''''''''journalists''''''''

What did he mean by this?

Whats meaning of that pic

Eat shit and die fucking faggot

What did he mean by this?

It's a reference to Guy Debord.

this faggot is insane.

(((Journalists)))

My use of social media is not Presidential - it’s MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again!

I think he will be impeached. Fingers crossed!

>this man has our nuclear codes

Only 3 more years lads..

hello Anderson Cooper

AC doesn't want him impeached.

How much worse could it get at this point?

Shit posting shitty wwe memes seems like the peak, r-right?

>our

when are we impeaching him?

>career politicians get BTFO by a reality tv star
>people who spent their entire lives in politics get cucked by the own system they're working with which decides to elect a walking meme instead
>they must now all live with the embarrassment of having lost to him and letting him into that position of power
This is the greatest timeline

He's making a joke about what has happened to CNN

They have been confirmed fake news, now we all laugh at them

Any reason he's particularly mad at CNN? I don't follow Trump or politics much

impeached
more like
imoranged

something about publishing unironically fake news about him and russia from what I saw in the paper

They have been caught doing many fake stories lately, and have had to fire some people for fake stories.
They have no credibility anymore

lol

kek drumpf btfo

That was the New York Times I think

>first reply is from some retard saying "our president is based!!!!"
>a qualified doctor is saying how something is seriously wrong with Trump for posting this
>"lol u mad leftists?????"

Stay strong my merican friend.

he hates them an msnbc because they shit talk him alot

He loves fox because they suck him off

The NRA whose whole org was about resisting the government is now supporting the president with their own propaganda and liberals who previously loved Russia and shilled for them thinks they are the devil

This country is literally a fucking circus right now

This country is a joke.

Does this surprise you?

the post that singlehandedly ended the Zlompf dictatorship

Got it, can't handle criticism

I want off this ride. It's not funny anymore.

maduro,kirchner,chávez everyone always fight a media and have some other media that suck his cock.

>Fox sucks him off
Are you mentally stuck in 2006 or something? Most of their pundits hate him.

He is in the WWE hall of fame

wwe.com/superstars/donald-trump

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

>Donald Trump bodyslams, beats and shaves Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania XXIII

like 3 do the rest defend him ALOT

I watch fox more than Msnbc and CNN none

kek

>This country is literally a fucking circus right now

watching the Trump haters sperg out is the circus

kinda wanted trump to win out of morbid curiosity Tbh
he's definitely living up to my hopes and dreams

I seriously doubt it. The Russian conspiracy seems like a whole bunch of empty hemming and hawing from the left at this point. We have yet to be presented with a single piece of hard evidence connecting Trump to Russia. Just piles upon piles of weak circumstantial nonsense.

Project Veritas put out a couple "undercover videos" of conversations with people from CNN. Keep in mind Project Veritas has a not so great history.

There was one with a CNN producer saying the Trump-Russia stuff is nothing and they're just covering it for ratings. Turned out this producer is actually with CNN Health so you can decide how much his word on CNN politics is worth.
There was another with Van Jones of Jones saying the Russia-Trump story is a "nothingburger" but this isn't new, Jones has already said publicly that he thinks the Trump-Russia shit is dumb and Dems are wasting their time with it.

I wanted him to win for similar reasons but I'm regretting it desu

He has more power to upset people than anybody in world history. His Twitter is now basically a weapon of mass ass destruction. It's amazing, just look at this thread, I bet most of these people don't even like CNN. I also bet they were perfectly fine with Obama doing all the dumb meme shit he did while he was in office. Yet here they are, bawling because a 70 year old man shitposted a WWE meme. What a great time to be alive.

Today is the day America was finally made great again

As if the other options were much better. It was either Trump or an out-of-touch grossly corrupt SJW hag, A commie wannabe who got cucked off stage by BLM activists and is currently being investigated for financial fraud, and a puritan fundie obstructionist.

Marco Rubio was probably the best option in retrospect, but he never had a chance.

Cringed desu

>Kasich was probably the best option in retrospect, but he never had a chance.
fyp

>empty hemming and hawing from the left at this point.
Only to right wing ideologues like yourself.

why not that randy libertarian guy?

Impeachment is a political not legal process here so it's highly doubtful and even when started it's never gone anywhere.

>Shit posting shitty wwe memes seems like the peak, r-right?
Maybe he's trying to connect with the Hispanic and white trash voters.

>Hispanic
Trump hates us spics

Please impeach drumf so we can get Pence in office and he will buttfuck the fags

he's making it too easy to make fun of americans

there's no fun in it

CNN also fired three people who published a story based only on the information from one anonymous source.

Yeah and he's also the most unfairly treated president in US history correct?
Goddamn Americans are stupid

>watching the Trump haters sperg out is the circus
This. I live in Brooklyn and they've even now begun to shit up Tinder with their stupidity. I guess it's a good filters for nutjobs though

when even our autist of a PM starts making jokes about him you know you have a problem

He specifically hates Mexicans/Central Americans I don't think he cares about South Americans. Hispanics here for some reason are WWE addicts

You despararely need to get out of the leftist echo chamber once in a while bruh because I'm not remotely a right-wing ideologue, just a normal skeptic.

The Russians no doubt meddled in the election, but tying Trump to the collusion is currently an extraordinary leap of logic.

>You despararely need to get out of the leftist echo chamber once in a while bruh
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>just a normal skeptic.
(((SKEPTIC)))

America is looking more and more like a crackpot dictatorship by the day

Kasich was a two-faced cunt who bitched out a traffic cop just doing his job because he believed he was above the law.

He also somehow literally got funding from both Soros and the Koch brothers, which is a feat in and of itself.

>dictatorship
The fact our presidents can serve more than 8 years makes it less so than say Germany.

you're so angry and it's about an old man's tweet lmao

It's all a fucking circus from where I'm sitting

Liked, subscribed, and thumbs upped

Okay, whatever man. I'm sure the next article from Salon/Huff Post/The Daily Beast is DAMNING and will definitely be the thing that ends drumpf.

>inb4 "but he was le reasonable moderate"

>you're so angry

i used to be pro trump, you dumb fuck.

why did you hop off the train though?

And the fact that your political opinions can swing so rapidly in such a short time means you're all but certainly some naive teenager with little experience of how to filter bullshit.

why are people so fucking buttblasted

this is fucking hilarious

>"waah waah i-it's not presidential!!!"
>"MUH NUCLEAR CODES"

fuck off and get a sense of humor you concern shills

be cause he acts the same way now as he did campaigning

and he has done, or is in the process of doing, everything he said he would

makes perfect sense, right?

>this is fucking hilarious

no shit
Trump haters are humorless

CNN has been figuratively body slammed several times in the last couple weeks
By Trump, by other media, and their own staff on hidden camera

Trump's term is going to be remembered as the last time American politics were fun before the downfall begins. You're all going to regret having been such a bunch of sourpusses when we go back to having some generic Ken Doll running things behind eighteen layers of interns and bureaucrats again.

kill yourself you stupid monkey nigger, there is literally nothing connecting Trump with Russia, you have been lied to and you are retarded

fuck donald drumpf
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

>Trump haters are humorless
I'm pretty sure the same kind of people ITT are the ones who report Bane threads on Sup Forums.

If people would stop being blinded by their hate of Trump, which is fueled by bullshit from the media, they could see he is one of the funniest motherfuckers on the planet.

>why is Trump a good president
>"because he's funny"

>all this Sup Forumstards.

covfefe

Whats wrong? CNN is horseshit and that tweet is gold.

>punctuating greentexts
hello plebbit

5/5

This guy is funny as fuck and a yuge troll, I'm just a bit sad for these Sup Forums kids who genuinely seem to think he's some kind of idealist or hero.

Umm don't you know that God Emperor Donald Trump is going to BTFO the SJWs and make America great again?

OK Merkel

These things happen in cycles. People will get tired of Trump's shinanigans and elect some boring miltoast politician next, but then get tired of establishment politicians again and elect another wacky outsider.

To be fair, CNN has had a pretty dreadful week with the Project Veritas reporting. REALLY think he should leave these kinds of tweets to campaigning though; he won.

you're right, we should have elected them instead

maybe you shouldn't have set the field so that you had the alternative choice of someone that was actually competent