What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim?

What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9yBgTp9UQ
soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Terrible unfunny "lolsorandumbXD" faggots

I'll never understand how people enjoy their shit

Theyre bretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9yBgTp9UQ

Stupid alternative comedy shit. Comedians are supposed to tell jokes. The only funny show I can think of.that doesn't tell jokes is Nathan For You

People who enjoy these shows are usually on some drug or drunk.

They're cucks lmao

I used to like them but I think eric andre and MDE are funnier.

I think some of their skits are brilliant and make me cry laughing while the other 98% is just dreck noise I have no interest in

if they did more shit like maria bamford with the cats or DAVID I'd definately keep up with them

Tim Heidecker is a genius, comic and otherwise, Eric Wareheim is an unfunny bro-comic of the Danny McBride tradition. No subtlety, no insight, very little creativity, just an obsession with the crass and dumb and some vague desire to be over-the-top.

>Eric Wareheim
a jew

>Tim Heidecker
everything you would expect Eric to be but he isn't

>I think some of their skits are brilliant and make me cry laughing while the other 98% is just dreck noise I have no interest in
This, I love Tom Goes to the Mayor though.

I've actually watched all of Awesome Show sober and it made me laugh pretty much just as much as it did when I was high. A+++++++++ great job

I think they're funny. I don't think the humor is particularly smart but I still think it's funny. The hacky-sack competition bit is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Tim is a cuck

Tim's a genius, Eric is some dumb hipster faggot.

I like Tim and Eric but billion dollar movie was shit and it's pretty much been downhill since then. Tim being a huge crybabby faggot spilling his guts all over social media was a turn off as well.

gf's young friend fucked eric, said he had a fat mushroom tip and a bunch of cats

Tim Cuckdecker

You do know how to suck penises really good huh?

Check it out! is better than their sketch shows

I follow Eric on instagram and he keeps posting about drinking piss. Every fucking day. I love it

Just like MDE and Eric Andre, I feel like I dont really understand most of their work. Maybe I love the 2 or 3 sketches that I understand and dont find anything else amusing.

Im a not very bright, non english speaker europoor so maybe that doesnt help.

Kind of saddened me when I figured out Tim was a 40something married father.

Puts his humor into a different light.

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

They peaked with Awesome Show, plain and simple. That show exhausted any and all creativity and humor that they could muster. Everything since that show, like their movie or YouTube series, are shit. Still, AS and TGTTM are great and still hold up in my opinion and Tim's stand-up and solo act is somewhat solid.

overpaid and undertalented

kek he's great