Sweden and Germany will be destroyed in your lifetime

>Sweden and Germany will be destroyed in your lifetime

Nah, they'll just go back to nationalism again, especially if they keep bringing in those refugees.

>Go to London.
>See more black than white people
Kek

>Go to nightclub in London
>Filled with curry

Nice try my english friend.

>UK Brexits
>Strengthens the commonwealth
>BLACKED

>dat flag

Someone's in denial.

>going to London

you will be right at home then Sven.

Um what is that gif!?!?!

This just makes me sad, for all the shit that both give us and all the shit we give them on this board and out in real life, they're still bro tier to me and I genuinely get pissed every time I see them sink lower and lower because of the multi-cultural cancer.

Please Swedish and German bros. Take your countries back.

Oh please. Atleast try to hide your rage.

>Rage

Like this user said I want you and Germany to FIGHT, take back your countries and women you limp dick cuck.

fucking bullshit
there are no no-go zones in germany, i've been to the worst places in berlin, frankfurt and köln and wasnt afraid a single second
there are still over 60 million ethnic germans, you think they suddenly cease to exist?

i cant say anything about sweden because i wasnt there

france is doomed
i was in paris, basicly africa
i live at the border to france and have been to city maroc several times (part of creutzwald, one of the paris terrorists was from there)
this is fucking terrifying
you notices directly that they are 'patroling' there and observe you. pistols arent rare
friends also said they saw them patroling with some assault rifle

>Call me a cuck
>London infested with black people
Kek! Why dont you start with your own country then? You most really like indians and blacks considering your country have so many of them.

>there are no no-go zones in germany

Good.

why

Pffff Germany has been destroyed many times already and they always rise again as the great nation they are have always been.
And no one gives half a shit about Sweden.

everybody cares about sweden you hairy ugly spanjack.. we are the purest race of all and whites are an minority in the world

Swedes gonna Swede.

You should know this best.

Oh please. Hide your anger. Keep posting those pics. They amuse me.

Thanks for the apprecation, but we only had white people then. This time the destruction will probably go down in a detroiting way.

too bad that webm is from the UK, Scotland to be exact :^)

>Renaste rasen
>Landet fullt med araber och svarta

Bra försök min vän.

well britian is already destoyed

atleast we have some hope left

>we are the purest race of all

Japan and Korea want a word.

Finland is more pure than you now.

I'm not angry at all I just want Sweden to be great again.

Has all the estrogen in your water destroyed your viking genes?

well. you know what i mean, vännen

Yeah this is a shit result. If we did take more from the commonwealth it won't be the Aussies, Canucks or Kiwis, it will be the niggers.

>Have a chance

There is no difference between German and Somali

nah no one cares about your shithole ikea

>Swedes will go extinct in your lifetime
Feels fucking great tbqh desupai

>Not angry
Oh please dont play the fool. Youre the one that insults people.

Excellent.

This is a theory that always pops up, but is it actually true?

Svenskarna är det mest cuckade folket eftersom de tar in mest araber och svarta. Deal with it min arabälskande vän.

>Denmark
>Supposedly the "oldest kingdom" in Northern Europe
>Is the size of a speck of birdshit

Cant handle the fact that your people are are as much cucks as the swedes?

My greatest dream. Poles, our ancestors are proud of us! Soon we shall strike! The enemy is weak!

More imigrants to Germany! Krauts are nazi! Hitler! Vote Merekl!

I just come to say:
I rather live here than in sweden.

feels good to have only one culture in your nation without muslims.

;)

Yet when everything is said and done, we're the only ones on this continent left with anything resembling an empire.

And what of you Finland? What have you accomplished aside from being the rapebabies of Swedes and Russians.

DESIGNATED
ANAL
POLE

Sluta säga de, vi är ett vi tills vi blir utrotade.

Åkesson kan fortfarande rädda oss.

Kek! The swedes have raped your country for hundreds years and we still use you as low wage workers.

Är ej ett med dig. Hade spräckt din cuck skalle om jag ej åkt i fängelse för det.

Coming from the country with the highest rate of black people in the Western world.

The official language better be Norwegian or Swedish otherwise no one will be able to understand a thing.

>with anything resembling an empire.
kek, some frozen wasteland with a population of 10?
>And what of you Finland? What have you accomplished
Your sagas write of Finnish kings that ruled most of Scandinavia.
>aside from being the rapebabies of Swedes and Russians.
We haven't been the rapebabies of either, as is evident from our paternal lineage. My ancestors fucked your Gothic ancestors' women, hence our blondeness and the Gothic loanword we still use, äiti (mother). :^)

percent wise, you and sweden are getting there, if not already there.

burgers are, and has always been burgers. you guys used to be pretty cool though. now you're shite, and will pull the west down with you.

Gonna get drunk. Literally cant look on this images...Jesus Sweden...

Pajas kys.

Swedish? You mean arabic Mahmoud?

>Empire
>Smallest dick country in the north

No, because now there are drugs involved. Between fluoride, anti-depressants, and God knows what else... just come to America and help us keep it together.

Du borde skjuta dig i käften med tanke på att svenskarna är cuckade. Ha nån heder min vän.

We'll tell stories of how we saw this coming to children of the future who just won't grasp the gravity of what has happened.

Norwegian government is already preparing for the collapse of Sweden. We will shut our borders and let them sort out their own mess.

Norwegians and Danes look at Sweden and wonder what the fuck they have become.

Why must the Germanic nations fall first?
Bismarck didn't die for this.

>percent wise, you and sweden are getting there, if not already there.
Excuse me? Blacks in the US are over 11% of the population. In Germany it's 3% at most (it was less than 1% before the refugees crisis, then we got 1.5 million people who weren't even all black).

>burgers are, and has always been burgers.
A lof of them don't even know which toilet to use. The degeneracy conquered every country in the Western world, them the most probably.

>WE WUZ KINGZ & QUEENZ N SHIIIIIEEET

Now you're just embarrassing yourself, Suomi. Go drink your cheap Estonian vodka - Scandis are talking.

>Smallest dick in the north

You want some help to wipe off that egg on your face? Or someone to prep your nose, as you obviously would feel compelled to kill yourself now out of sheer embarrassment.

>British flag
the country which is voting to leave the Eu because they want black Commonwealth immigrants instead of white Europeans.

>Sweden

Lol, who cares?

>Hundread of years
>Once

Welp, there it goes.

Even the gratest mistakes (Sweden) have some luck.

Neger snälla! The only thing the danish empire brought to the world was pickled herring and 50 new ways to slaughter statesmen and aristokrats. The finns have been a unanimous people since the beginning. I dare not think of how northern Europe would have looked like without the Hakkapellita.

Na, aint got no problem with immigrants, dont feel any shame at all.

>mfw collapse of Western Yurop

Bismarck was a traitorous cuck anyway.

Yes...

lol you are 15 years ahead of us regarding collapse

why

I hope someday we can do more than bicker on Thai cartoon forums and unite against our oppressors.

WW3 peace treaty when?

Vote for Trump then.

We have states larger than your country with comparable white populations that niggers will never taint. Have fun with Mohammad

Stay mad, Lars. :^)

I shall.

I hate them with a passion.

Ahhhh wishfull thinking muhamed tyron curry niggel.

how do swedish call those vowels with funny symbols on top?

it's sounds like eu/ u in french

>Sup Forums memes the race war nto existance because they thought they would win it without breaking a sweat
>butthurt because it's losing it

>Germany
>great
Germany has always been a plague on the world. They had a period of greatness, but their leader was a lunatic who thought attacking Russia would end well.

>5000x5000
>still not enough

I don't think all of swedish cuckery can even be fit into one image without it exceeding atleast 20000x20000

>''''''''''''Great'''''''''''' Britain

Post discarded.

>Poland will become a superpower in our lifetime, and split from the Catholic Church much like the Byzantines did all those years ago, forming a new Central/Eastern European superstate after conquering and driving out all the muslims in shit-flooded Western Europe

WHats the problem?

Bismarck was great, and the time from the 50s until recently was great as well.
Being super relevant overlord #1 WE IZ HEGEMONY doesn't necessarily make a country great to live in.

>there are still over 60 million ethnic germans,
And how many of them are 35 years old or younger?

We only acknowledge it, desu. When the time comes, I hope my fellow citizens are brave enough to do what they must.

Belgium will fall apart in your lifetime.

Germany was only made in my lifetime so it's not like a big loss or anything.

Sweden is lost
Those poor blonde girls