What do you guys think of my new tattoo? It means "older sister"

What do you guys think of my new tattoo? It means "older sister".

graffiti on a house

lol

>It means "older sister".
Are you a chink or speak Chinese? No? Then for all you know it could mean laowai whore.

>broken神
????

I would cum on your neck.

We need Chinese or Japanese to answer his/her question.

(I heard Japanese ppl has very negative image on tattoo.)

but she has no fur

I assume she was trying to make the word お姉様 using the sounds from three unrelated words.

A girl I knew got a tattoo done in Thai in Thailand and thought it meant peace but actually turned out to say dirt

>(I heard Japanese ppl has very negative image on tattoo.)
Because only trash people with low self-esteem maim their bodies or paint their skin, and the Nipponese rightfully despise this scum.

She would grow some after I did.

U r girl? Plz remove cloth cloth and send pic babby I luv u

not the reason, they are respectful and fearful of it

actually scrap that, the third character is pronounced かみ so I haven't the slightest fucking clue.

>"older sister".
Nice

>those nails
Are you a lizard?

Oh I get it. 女神 = goddess.

I guess she wanted to have 女神 (goddess) on her neck, but some stupid tattoo carver failed proofreading and gave her very ugly lifelong scar that says meaningless shit
>女 (woman, female)
>ネ (Japanese phonetic letter for the sound 'neh')
>申 (humble form of the verb 'say' in Japanese, or monkey in ancient Chinese)

First ever meaningful Japanese post.

Just got this bad boy. It means devil.

India, meanwhile, continues to disappoint us all.

>a broken神
>it is lifelong
Good luck with ur ugly tattoo op

Why the hell would someone do this to themselves.
May as well put 「かわいい」 on your penis.

female monkey kek, how apt

The fail here is numerous articles calling it Chinese when it's clearly Japanese.

How did we all unironically fall for this?

oh…desu

Any Chinky speaker here?
Don't they write 女神 in Chinese too?
Or is it just one of many Chinese-ish words invented by Japanese?

Doesn't the seprated 神 means 'godlike' or 'epic' in Japanese Internet slang? It could be intentional.

كلبة kalba means "bitch, female dog"

Idiots making and ordering tattoos sometimes don't even suspect that Arabic letters are connected. This one apparently wanted the word "queen" which is ملكة. Instead she got disjointed letters م ل ك ة

How do you say "we wuz queens n sheet" In Arabic?

Normal 神 itself has those meanings as a slang but ネ申 on the other hand is used just for making the poster or the post look silly and dumb.
Like capitalizing letters for no reason and not putting dots and commas appropriately in western languages

Got this tattoo a while back. Apparently it's a good luck symbol in Eastern Europe

女神, is not sister. And it broke. Maybe it is suppose to mean broken goddess in the first place. Except that's very wrong. Characters cannot be broken up.

No It means goddess you dumb retard.

Actually kap-hwan, the way it's written doesn't mean anything.

The way it wirrten is called 破字(Kor:Paja Jpn:Haji Chn:Posi). which is used in medieval ages.

So it's like 'epic xD'? This is even worse than before, haha.

كنا الملكات والقرف

gay

Nuff said

Hahahahaha, Epic fail, wanted to be a goddess(女神) huh? Can you at least got the characters right next time?

This word exists in Chinese too.

It's a gang thing there. Old-school yaks get sleeve and torso work done to show how long they've been with the clan.