How come ministry gets shit for starting out as a synth-pop band but trent gets a pass?

how come ministry gets shit for starting out as a synth-pop band but trent gets a pass?

Because ministry actually went on to make good music.

shit opinion

Went on? Current Ministry is absolute shit. And every album after Pretty Hate Machine in NIN discography is better.
>But Trent gets a pass?
He didn't at first, if you think there weren't people going absolutely autism over Broken due to the change of sound you're wrong.

>Implying he's talking about the last few records
LORAH, The Mind and Psalm 69 are excellent industrial rock/metal albums. Some of the later stuff is golden too, like Rio Grande Blood.

You unironically have awful taste if you think any NIN album besides maybe TDS is better than Pretty Hate Machine. Boring bloated wankfests like the Fragile? O I am laffin

What about this guy
>started as synthpop inspiring NIN and Ministry
>His new stuff is industrial rock inspired by NIN and Ministry

Saw ministry live, can't take them seriously after they performed "antifa" with literal unironic flag dancers

Because he made The Downward Spiral.

Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that NIN’s “synth pop” era is a hell of a lot better than Ministry’s?

Ministry themselves completely disavow their early stuff. Why shouldn’t they get shit for it if even they hate it? Trent on the other hand plays songs from PHM at every single show.

>Boring bloated wankfests like the Fragile? O I am laffin
Not am argument. NIN is still better than Ministry. Get over it, fag.

>le liberals are mentally ill XDDD TRUMPT DRUMPF!!! PRAISE KEK! GAS THE JEWS! KILL THE NIGNOGS! XDDD

Stop. You are embarrasing yourself.

>we are not snowflakes we are AN TI FA

literal lyrics there senpai it was embarrassing

Ministry were doing the same shit every British invasion and post-Kraftwerk group were doing. Trent took the vocal interpretation, rhythms and atmosphere to a different place. The only people who were making music like this were Q Lazzarus and Foetus and maybe some of the very early trip-hop acts

Because Trent made good synthpop, Al Jourgensen's synthpop was fucking ass.

_donald/

Nah man, you have shitty taste if you think that Pretty Hate Machine is better than rest of the discography in any shape or form.

Both Nine Inch Nails and Ministry make bad music for 15-year old mallgoths.

This is your brain on soy

>Nine Inch Nails
Shame on us, doomed from the start, God have mercy on our dirty little hearts
>Critizes and shows flaws in all sides of humanity
God Given = Criticism of the religious justifying racism and violence
The Great Destroyer/Meet Your Master = Criticism of the protestants againts the right, deeming them as overly violent who just want to destroy shit (Also, look at the character known as "Angry Sniper")
Capital G = Critizes the ones in power and greed, but the song also makes it clear that it does not matter who's in charge, greeed and great power poisons everyone
>Ministry
ANTIFA. FUCK DRUMPF, FUCK DRUMMPF

Has an upcoming album named "AmeriKKKan"

Good job Al.

Bad post. If you're older than 15 I'll eat my socks.

went to see Death Grips/Ministry with friends who don't even browse Sup Forums/reddit. We left right after antifa because it was too embarrassing

This is your brain on Sup Forums
Hey I can play this game too you fucking white kids.

Whoa what the fuck man? No need to bring race into this.

Time to eat your socks

That's even sadder lmao.

hey remember when this board wasn't about racism and politics? yeah me neither...

redpill right here

I have no idea why people call PHM a synthpop album when it sounds like EBM.