You know Ninja. Currently some of them are legit, getting approved by local government and shit...

You know Ninja. Currently some of them are legit, getting approved by local government and shit. But they aren't the killing-feudal-lord kind of legit. Just a tourist magnet.

Anyway, my question is this. Do other country train their historical meme warriors in 2017? Completely serious training akin to real army, or just to be tourist magnets, anything is fine.

Do Poland train Witchers? Do British still train Musketeers? Do USA still train Cherokee warrior? Do Germany still train SS? (the tourist magnet kind of course)
Something like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgOYMTWjF8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do Poland train Witchers? Do British still train Musketeers? Do USA still train Cherokee warrior? Do Germany still train SS? (the tourist magnet kind of course)
>Something like that.
lmao

Not sure how to phrase this better but I'm 100% serious in what I'm asking. This looks like a million dollar tourism idea. Like a made up Ethnic enclave.

>I'm 100% serious
I doubt your goverment put any effort to this.

Everyone rp's vikings when it's convinient. For example every summer we leave Norway fuck and trade with the locals and then come back.

>Witchers
Lol

They do. It cost maybe 1/1000 of cleaning the famous temple Totally worth trying.

Yeah that's what I'm talking about. But I don't understand some words. RP?

Roleplay

Yes, but instead of Cherokees we train Klans.

WE

Yes but it's privately owned. It's a theme park called "Puy du fou". It's absolutely gorgeous and awesome. Ranges several centuries as well. From Roman Coliseums to Verdun (WWI), with Vikings and all.

>Do Germany still train SS?
Sadly no ;_;
How powerful is japanese ninja?

Cool. Looking for something like this.
Japan has a similar theme park called Edo Wonderland. But I'm sure we don't go as far as a mock medieval battle.

For show. Probably have the power level of a gymnasts.

>Probably have the power level of a gymnasts.
Very powerful.

Officers in our army and high-ranking police have to take fencing and sabre-sparring lessons

>But I'm sure we don't go as far as a mock medieval battle.
A shame they're fantastic frankly
youtube.com/watch?v=IgOYMTWjF8w

Nihang(Crocodile) or Akali(Immortal) is the current military order of the Sikhs. Their role are largely ceremonial now because of peace, but all Nihangs, men and women, are required to carry several weapons and be proficient in martial arts and horse riding.

The Nihangs wear bright blue clothing and a turban known as the dumala. When Aurangzeb banned turbans among civilians, the Sikhs deliberately wore the dumala which was twice the usual height. Their turbans carry five different associated with them

Traditionally the Nihangs are characterized by two attributes: fearlessness and being of great moral character.

>loves all and whose ways are distinct from all,
>eats only that which he earns and considers begging a sin,
>in difficult times has faith and remains happy,
>guards the Sikh temples without a desire for gain,
>always eager to fight a just and righteous war,

They eschew worldly possessions and live in Sikh temples when on the move and otherwise live on arenas that belong to their particular school.

The Nihangs have a cant of their own that is used to display boundless optimism as well as conceal their plans, being a military order.

>"Me, Myself": Fauj(Army)
>Quilt: Aflatoon
>Money: Chillar(Junk)
>Salt: Nectar
>One: Hundred Thousand
>Coarse grain: Ambrosia
>Disaster: Heaven
>Death: To Rise
>Sickness: Being serviced by death's daughter

Oh one more thing. Any country still dress up people in fancy Knight Templar armor? For show or anything.

But since they're actual officers those skills are not for show right?

Nice. We probably have a small scale ninja fight made of professional ninjas (gymnasts that aren't afraid to get hit) but nothing of such scale.

The Swiss Guard are still around

WUZ

WE WUZ WHICHERZ

Cool. Also that's the word I'm looking for. Ceremonial.

Yeah, the pope personal spearman right? Forgot about them. They sounds like what I'm looking for.

we have ceremonial troops but they also do fighting very regularly