Pol...

Pol, MGTOW and feminism are the result of ugly people being marginalized by media which only promotes attractive and sex appealing people?

Also, the trap problem comea from it since they are not in terms with what they have, turning out in the degeneracy there ia today.

What's the origin of ß?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/MyCherryCrush
damplips.com/?p=14401
okcupid.com/profile/JulezCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MGTOW
Good. Drop the price on pussy hard. Plus there's an eugenic side-effect.
>Feminism is the result of-
The frankfurt school.
>the trap problem
What.

Dude you're incoherent as fuck.

>the origin of ß

The german grammar.

Sorry for that, I was thinking that there is a big margin between good looking and ugly people, therefore I suppose the ugly ones are creating these movements mentioned before because of the media that promotes only good looking people.

Source?

I mean these second class citicens that are mostly leechers. The Beta people.

I disagree with your assertion that these groups are the result of unattractive people being marginalized by the media. The media has always focused on attractive people.

I don't claim to be an expert, but it seems that we're at a point where the current trend and fad is to be especially outrageous in how you identify as a person.

In my small world, everyone laughs at the gender issues, mocking them and cracking jokes. Yet we all know there are deeper issues that we can't quite put our finger on. It feels different than just purple hair and piercings - I'm thinking about 8 year old trans people for ex.

Perhaps these groups appear because the internet permits people to organize in ways that they could never find each other before.

For the love of God, tell me those two arents traps..

Just enjoy the sight, men or not.
They're pretty smoking hot, although a bit fake looking.

They look scene, and tbqh famalam, female

^

they're not

>you will never be a scene girl, and roll around in bed touching your hot scene gf

>tfw no one puts in the fucking source

m8 what animu is that from?

It's a MyCherryCrush gif imgur.com/r/MyCherryCrush

Are you fucking serious?

It's from the third Puella Magi Madoka Magicka movie.

Go watch the series now, and make sure to stick through at least the end of the third episode because there's a tonal shift that sets the mood for the rest of the series.

damplips.com/?p=14401 Even video here

Oh true thats the thing I watched the first two and got bored watching it but I'll give it a shot m8ie

You're OK.

When girls are this slutty its always a big turn off. I watched the first episode of madoka and it never clicked with me.

It starts out as a cliche magical girl anime to trick the viewer who was expecting sugary sweet girls into watching an anime full of suffering. It's very good if you like thematic and character driven stuff, and there are endless allusions to literature to pick out. Plus the music and animation is pretty great. Definitely worth watching all the way through.

Damn she is the shit.

No.
Your post is the result of thinking you can change profoundly held beliefs with a childish insult.
The rejection of society follows society rejecting us and if you need something substantive to properly research you should look into US divorce law, then into female teachers holding male students back as policy.
Notice that this stuff does not happen in countries without feminist divorce. You don't hear about Mexicans going their own way, you hear about Mexicans crushing Aguascalientes pussy.

I love this entire profile

okcupid.com/profile/JulezCM

what a jewel :)

also leave her alone you pricks, she WILL block and report you

>liking women