U
S
I
C

lsd is gud

i do it once or twice a year.
it is:
1. a pleasant mental vacation.
2. an actual experience of joy and euphoria in an otherwise pretty stressful life
3. a great opportunity for calm and deliberate introspection without having to become too emotional over it (because the overwhelming joy overrides it).

it made me less of an asshole and it reassures me when i need it and helps me decide what "each year is gonna be about."

i have friends that do it every when they go to parties and i think that's retarded. it a) doesn't work if you do it too often and b) you're just banalizing an otherwise intense experience.

all in all: great experience, though my opinion is entirely subjective.

this guy knows what he's talkin about

lsd is incredible. i do it once a month and don't plan on stopping.

this, you're less likely to have a bad trip and you can take wth precision the exact dose you want. Also if you smoke they are incredible at helping you overcome the mental blocks that hold you back from quitting, it really worked for me

Honestly, LSD feels like a more synthetic, serious high, while shrooms are more upbeat.

I've just heard that a bad shroom high is a lot more palpable than a bad LSD trip, so I haven't done them often.

lsd makes me feel like im a 6 year old running in a park again. everything is exciting, hilarious, curious, kind of scary, etc etc.

do you remember the adventures you had when you were a kid playing in the grass? lsd just gives you that feeling again.

My ego is too thicc for LSD to break, so all it does is give me nausea + stimulation.

I do it about twice a month.

I like Musick to Play in the Dark and Horse Rotovator better but it’s pretty damn good

Sorry I only listen to oldskool reggae and dancehall classics of the 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=gODh1nsHlPg

youtube.com/watch?v=htKgrrTNvtI

worth it just to hear how insanely multi dimensional music sounds whilst peaking

>multi dimensional

That's a good way of putting it, for me it's like seeing all parts of the song as an orchestrated collective rather than a bunch of sounds.

youre actually more likely to get a bad trip with shrooms

LSD is great, especially with music, but DXM with music, with some pot? Feels like you're in the music.

This has nothing to do with music

But LSD is absolutely amazing. My favorite drug by a landslide. Genuinely life-changing if done correctly.

>you don't REALLY understand psychedelic music until you've done acid

basically this.

I've tried it once, and I took 35 mg of 2CB the same time. It was one of the best days of my life, purely from the advice I recorded for myself that I come back to still from time to time.

I have tripped on some other research chemicals, and I had a very bad trip with one, so I'm not tripping on anything for a while. However, if you have an open mind, it's a very rewarding experience, although it does affect everyone very differently.

Sometimes when I close my eyes while tripping, each instrument becomes a color, and they move and flair and jerk around with the notes and percussion. It's quite beautiful.

never met anyone with serious psychedelic and/or music experience that says this

It's eh, shrooms are superior

So like lsd induced synesthesia? I've always had it quite mildly by myself, so I'm curious what my brain would do dosed on lsd. But where I live it's very hard to get acid, maybe deep web or something, haven't really looked too far desu though

most any crypto currency, vpn, subreddits. you now have access to any drugs you like. Godspeed