W/ Westworld Thread General

Willores Edition

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gGxan6FUjSY
youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc
instagram.com/p/BNS7Vp4jz21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick user she's looking at you, say something!

sucks they brained that big nosed skinjob

PLEASE PEE IN MY MOUTH!

What the fuck is that thing about rape on her twitter.

MiB=Logan
>act exactly the same
>both don't care about hosts
>both have connections with the park
>both have taken apart a host
>both don't have a mole
>would explain why we don't get Logan scenes, we already have them through MiB

MiB=Will
>both want to find a deeper meaning to WW
>eye colour matches
>..? I can't think of anything else

Anything to add?

Willores is dead faggot.

Turns out the Dolores rape scenes were actually real, it's no big deal.

Was the picture of logans sister a black woman? If so is black board member woman wills (mibs) daughter?

Bane?

It's just Chad that fucked her and she regretted it the next day when he left her. Fucking shit, she seemed sweet too.

I like how every single big reveal was predicted weeks ago

>Logan was a nigger all along

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

>next week is the last time we'll see Jimmi

>that forced PR romance between Jimmy Simpson and Evan Rachel Woods on twitter
fucking kill yourself!

This scene was hard to watch.

Can I pee in your butt girl?

Yet, there were still a good number of idiots on here who denied it. How they go through life being so wrong is beyond me.

>Was the picture of logans sister a black woman?
No, you're being stupid.

>..? I can't think of anything
Sums up MiB=Will posters pretty well

Any theory for what the "Hidden Agenda" of management is that theresa was attempting?

>..? I can't think of anything else
Both blonde? Both took apart hosts too? Both fought the Ghost Nation with Lawrence? Both met receptionfu?

People like you really try hard to be stupid don't you?

thanks

I've been pushing that idea for awhile now, no one believes it.

IT'S REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!!!!

youtu.be/gGxan6FUjSY

youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc

Its always hard to see technogore

>that gif
Wow amazing Reservoir Dogs homage

Passing on the plans for the shrink ray to people outside the company.

>MiB = Logan

How do you go through life being so wrong? I bet you also thought it was all one time frame.

ineedtogonowbye.

fuck off

>You will never make shitty dubsmashes hanging out with Dolorable in her trailer before she sits on your face

WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE

>MiB=Will

>On the subject of a deeper meaning, they both refer to WW as a book, a story.
>both are alleged to have wives outside of the game. This is not insignificant as the picture of williams wife to be is a major plot point.

>same clothes, same knife
>William's character is significantly different inside the game. This is something his wife accuses him of. Logan, on the other hand, is an asshole in the game and an asshole out of the game.

i bet you still think that william and logan are actually real and not just a memory implanted in dolores

Did he died?

Cute!

Damn Jeffrey Wright is short

does she know

instagram.com/p/BNS7Vp4jz21

@76731999
I'm hardcore you fuck!

>i bet you still think that william and logan are actually real and not just a memory implanted in dolores

This is a good idea, and a definite possibility, but no reason to explicitly suspect that yet.

delet

nice trips tho

>Both blonde?
Shit did we see MiBs hair? I guess I didn't notice

>Both took apart hosts too?
MiB only mentioned taking one apart tho, and Will took apart dozens, that could just be MiB wording it wrong though I guess

>Both fought the Ghost Nation with Lawrence?
>Both met receptionfu?
Didn't Will and Logan both do those though? I didn't really want to list non-unique things

You shouldn't go through life being so hostile user, I'm just summing up what I can remember

Good points

>Teddy gets BTFO yet again
top laffs everytiem

Fuuuu, that made my stomach drop. Oof.

I honestly hope you get banned from Sup Forums. All this nonsense should be a 7 day ban minimum you fucking cuck

IN CASE ANYONE ELSE IS WONDERING, THE SPOILER IMAGE IS A REPLY OR ELSE HILARIOUS MAYMAY

>no reason to explicitly suspect that yet.
There's no reason to entertain the idea either since it's 100% retarded.

Logan ripped Dolores' mechanical guts in such a casual way there's no way in hell that was his first time.

>a memory implant will have memories where the person's not even there

please tell me these two fucked already irl

>Spent 8 episodes worth of mocking people for believing MiB=Will and Bernarnold
>Episode 9 happens
Well fuck me, episode 10 better have a shrink ray.

>Clementine will never force you to suck cock at gunpoint

Stop, you fucking monster!

Well you're wrong. We just saw William open up a bunch of hosts in the last episode.

show will be cancelled after two seasons if Ford dies

>Well you're wrong
Err tell me where? Because I'm pretty sure that post said 'and Will took apart dozens'

Logan

It was in response to your initial post.

ERW would probably just say it was rape when she finds out Jimmi makes more than her

Hopkins already said he signed on for S2

He took apart all the hosts that were with Logan...

Well I already addressed my initial post
>MiB only mentioned taking one apart tho, and Will took apart dozens, that could just be MiB wording it wrong though I guess
It could be either way, so I'll take it out

>act exactly the same
have not just watched the end of the last episode?

HOW COME NOBODY IN THE FUCKING WW HQ
EVER NOTICED BERAND LOOKS LIKE FUCKING ARNOLD
ARE WE GET AN EXPLANATION
DID FORD WIPE THEIR MEMORIES ?

>Hopkins already said he signed on for S2
He's also signed on dying of old age, as we all are.

Kek, what a great frame. Daenerys and Logan both look super stoked.

Snek

Arnold died several years before Bernard ever came online. Westworld was just a small organization when he was around, all the employees of the time were probably gone by the time Ford made Bernard.

I miss her.

There was nobody there

Why are so many people going crazy over all these twists, I mean I'm no super genius, but they were all obvious to see. Why is everyone acting like it's clever writing and foreshadowing, it's blatantly thrown in your face

>Johnathan, a question if you have a minute.
>Why are we filming all of my scenes first?

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THIS ADVANCED SOCIETY DOESN'T HAVE A WIKIPEDIA PAGE OF THE ORIGINAL CREATORS?????????????

Why did Bernie put some clothes on her?

This is the first episodic TV show Anthony Hopkins has acted in in 25 years. I wonder how much of the budget goes toward his compensation.

Is security Hemsworth getting scalped by hosts rn?

>This stupid question for the umpteenth time

that's enough anthony, no need to get yourself worked up

MiB=Logan
>act exactly the same
>both don't care about hosts
>both have connections with the park
>both don't have a mole
>would explain why we don't get Logan scenes, we already have them through MiB

MiB=Will
>both want to find a deeper meaning to WW
>both refer to the deeper meaning as a book / story
>both have wives IRL, MiBs wife complained about how different he acted in WW, and Will talked to Dolores about how different he acts
>eye colour matches
>hair colour matches(?)
>clothes & knife matches

Honestly it could be either way IMO, MiB=Will seems like the most obvious though, which is why I'm was looking more into Logan similarities

But who am I kidding, this show is predictable asf, MiB=Logan would be too unexpected

>Evan Rachel Wood reveals she was sexually assaulted twice.

Dolores would be proud.

>Just shut up and read the lines old man!!!
>We don't have much time!!

doesnt look like anything to me

No, they weren't famous back then. Arnold was a very private person as stated by Ford and he died before the park was fully operational, so he would be a footnote in Westworld's wikipedia page. People do know of him, they just don't know what he looks like because no pictures are publicly available like Logan said.

Hopkins is the best actor in the show and has the best character and lines. He's carrying this show

Nigga you stupid as fuck

Logan = MIB posters are fucking idiots, MIB does not act like Logan. Logan would think MIB takes the game too seriously like William does.

Why William is MIB

>he is married for the same amount of time
>Logan isn't even the same ethnicity as MIB, wrong eye color, wrong hair color
>William: "The only thing I had when I was a kid were books. I used to live in them. I used to go to sleep dreaming I’d wake up inside one of them ’cause they had meaning. This place, this is like I woke up inside one of those stories. I guess I just wanna find out what it means"
>MIB: "“This whole world is a story. I’ve read every page except the last one. I need to find out how it ends. I want to know what this all means.”"
>MIB said that 30 years ago he was exactly like how William is now
>MIB said he was born in the park, William: "But then I came here and I get a glimpse for a second of a life in which I don't have to pretend."

Logan = MIB posters can only see shit surface level, HURR MIB acts mean towards host that means hes like Logan. Obviously in the latest episode after the camp massacre, William is showing he can show great cruelty to the hosts. He and Dolores will eventually have a falling out, maybe she gets decommissioned after an incident and they gimp her and she forgets about him.

>this show is predictable

Except the fact that a lot of dumb theories got disproven this week, so it's not that predictable to some people.

Isaac Perlmutter has been in charge of Marvel for over a decade. I dare you to find more than that one picture of him.

carrying?
nah

What do you wish she would whisper in your ear?

>Isaac Perlmutter
good point thx amigo

That scene from always sunny immediately popped into my head and I couldn't stop laughing even as he was ripping into Dolores

I dunno man Hopkins seems pretty together and healthy to be honest. Could be one of those Brits that lives to 90.

Guys what if
MIB=Will"Billy"iam=Logan

It can't be Logan, let's review MiB
>''I'm a good guy''
>''I was a complete pussy until a year ago''
>''I'm fucking William, don't call me Billy and stop interrupting muh immersion, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE''

No, hes being taken to fuckfu, who is still alive and programmed the injuns to capture him so they can figure shit out together