Luke, have I ever told you your father is the only being in the universe to be born of immaculate conception...

>Luke, have I ever told you your father is the only being in the universe to be born of immaculate conception. That means your mother did not have sex with anyone in order to give birth to your father. My master, Qui Gon Jinn, and I found out your father's midichlorian count was the highest of any known Jedi. We didn't pay much attention to that and we treated him like a normal human being. And he was a good friend.

I love these threads, keep it coming

>your father is the only being in the universe to be born of immaculate conception

DELET

How would people in the Star Wars universe know about Jesus?

they'd look him up on wookiepedia

it was so subtle. true poetry.

Maybe it was quite common in Star Wars universe that some women became pregnant on their own. It's never established to be considered unusual by any of the characters, it's only weird for us, viewers.

>Luke did I ever tell you about midichlorians? They are microscopic organisms in your blood that allows you to use the force. Perhaps I should check your midichlorians before I take you away to begin training as a Jedi, but then again I really just can't be bothered.

>Luke, have I ever told you about chairs? They were pieces of furniture humanoids could sit in or on (depending on the type of the chair). Chairs came in many shapes and styles, and chairs that could hover also existed. Chairs were common household items throughout the galaxy. And they were a goo friend.

Really think it would have made more sense for Qui-Gon to be Anakin's dad or something. The Jesus thing feels odd, even for Star Wars.

its been a while since i've seen phantom menace so correct me if i'm wrong here but i thought the fact that anakin was a virgin birth and that he had a high midichlorian count was why Qui Gon wanted to teach Anakin in the first place

adopting a a slave boy and raising him as a jedi is not treating him like a normal human being either OP

>Luke, did I ever tell you about cookies? A cookie was a small, flat baked cake.

>Kal Skirata asked for a cookie during meal time in an operation on Coruscant.

>A similar food (in both name and content), Wookiee-ookiees were a type of Wookiee food commonly made by Mallatobuck.

>The Ewoks of Bright Tree Village made cookies for themselves.

>Sweet-sand cookies were another sort of cookie. Speaking of those, I once sat down and talked surrender terms with Loathsom, over a cup of tarine tea. He became most ungentlemanly when he realized it was his surrender we were talking about. Have these people no manners? He didn't even offer me a sweet-sand cookie. He was not a good friend.

>adopting a a slave boy and raising him as a jedi is not treating him like a normal human being either OP
Isn't it?

Good meme.

>Forgetting Order 66 Cookies

I see what you did there

Qui Gon wanted to train him because of his midichlorian count, but didn't question or even bothered about him being born from a virgin though.

presumably there are lots of slave children in the star wars universe and qui gon didn't do shit for them

nah it makes perfect sense for the evil anakin waterwalker.

>he fell for the immaculate conception meme

>Luke did I ever tell you about General Grievous? He was a 4 armed lightsaber wielding cyborg alien who I battled on many occasions. He had an awful cough and a big flowy cape. He was taught to use lightsabers for some unknown reason even though hes wasn't a force user. He was not a good friend.

>Luke did I ever tell you about the Jedi? They were the guardians of peace and justice in the old republic.

>Also we allowed slavery lol

>Luke did I ever tell you about Darth Plagueis the wise?

Jedi allowing slavery was one of the genius parts of Lucas' questionable writing, to be honest.

"I didn't come here to free slaves."

They are a decadent order of quasi monks who have long perverted and forgot most of their original purpose and teachings. Not to mention that even if they weren't, meddling in business of every fucking planet's way of life would be ridiculous. You don't see detectives freeing hookers irl.

Why was this scene so good? It's like it belongs to a different movie.

Because Sheev is too dreamy

They aren't detectives they are more like Interpol.

most monk orders would just beg for food/money and read the bible

Because McDiarmid was the best part of the prequels and can actually act.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about breasts? Breasts were the mammary glands of mammalian species and some reptomammals, and were normally a distinguishing feature of the female of the species. Males did have breasts, but they were far less developed than their female counterparts due to the sexual dimorphism.

>In some cultures, sentient females nursed their own young. This was true of both primitive planetary societies like Dathomir, where the warrior-women of the Singing Mountain Clan would feed their children even during solemn councils of war,[1] and high-tech interstellar civilization: Leia Organa Solo nursed her twins for some time[2] and Mara Jade Skywalker nursed her son Ben until he was a few months old.[3] Even Tenel Ka Djo, Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium, nursed her daughter Allana herself.[4]

Alternative techniques of feeding infants did exist, as the TDL nanny droid could store up to two liters of milk internally.[5] Other sentient species retained strong breastfeeding traditions as well: female Wookiees had six breasts, which they used to nurse their litters of cubs.[6] Askajian females also had six breasts,[7] while Gran females had three.[8]

>They were good friends.

they are eastern/buddhist type monks, which historically thrived in countries that had slavery and serfdom.

Master Kenobi your knowledge of breasts is truly impressive. What can you tell me about the funny feeling i get underneath my space pajamas every time I visit with my pilot friends at Tashi station? Also have you ever rubbed your thingy on a power converter?

It fit seemlessly into the scope of the entire film, if not trilogy.

It means your gay Luke... And yes I have, it was not a good friend.

what is asexual reproduction

prequelKino confirmed.

>they are eastern/buddhist type monks, which historically thrived in countries that had slavery and serfdom.
You're dumb as fuck, kid.

America has slavery and indentured servitude, Christianity thrived. Europe has slavery and serfdom, Christianity thrived. Middle East had slavery and serfdom, Islam thrived.

Who do you think ended slavery?

Protip: It wasn't Buddhists or the Religion of Peace.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about your father's mother? Both she and your father were slaves to a Toydarian named Watto. My master found your father in Watto's shop and through a series of confusing and risky gambles, along with a questionable use of the force to rig a game of chance, he was able to win your father's freedom. Not your grandmother's though. I guess he just didn't really care enough to try and free her from Watto through actual force, not the force that moves things force. He died a few days later so whatever. Anyway, your father said he'd come back to save her. He sure took his time, though. He could've gone back a few months or even a year after he left. He didn't, though. He waited 10 years until he started having bad dreams about his mom to go back to Tattooine. He waited too long and let his mother get stolen by the Tuskan Raiders, or Sandpeople as I like to call them, and get beat and possibly raped for who knows how long. He was a good son.

where's the boba fett one

that shit is hilarious

>Who do you think ended slavery?
Christians were also supporters of slavery and found excuses for it.

As if they'd be able to find him, what with the amount of articles on chairs, water, Gravity, URRGH ARGH URRGH, and breasts clogging it up.

>he doesn't know the difference between Virgin Birth and Immaculate conception

Alec was catholic, I'd think he would know that

That's not how religion works.

>A similar food (in both name and content), Wookiee-ookiees were a type of Wookiee food commonly made by Mallatobuck.
>it's real

>Who do you think ended slavery?
Enlightment intellectuals from the XVIII century, Christians found a lot of excuses for allowing slavery.
There's a reason Europe banned slavery much earlier than the US.

Even reading
>Luke, did I ever tell you
makes me laugh my ass out

*cringe*

>Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba.
>And he was a good friend.

*argument*

Waiting for yours

I'm fucking dying

God the prequels were stupid

>but then again I really just can't be bothered.

>Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes
Everytime