How come no other female musicians has even gotten close to these 3 right here?

how come no other female musicians has even gotten close to these 3 right here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NapY3kCkD-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quality thread

hi

Has anyone here ever seen the video of them doing Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac?
youtube.com/watch?v=NapY3kCkD-M

Nigga change the picture of the right at the up side, that looks like the same person

I want to have sex with her vagina

you forgot someone...

not really

only in dreams

get that greasy rat THA FUCK OUTTA HERE

forgetting my baby lavren are we

>3 best female musicians ever
>just coincidentally are all from the last decade, cater specifically to millennial loners
WOW WHODA THUNK

Are they not

you seem to misunderstand something

h

Hi

You sir just won the internet! upvoted.

>female

I have no idea who this person is but he looks scene as fuck

teenage wasteland!!! this is a teenage wasteland

Open your mouth wide
The universal sigh
And while the ocean blooms
It's what keeps me alive
So why does it still hurt?
Don't blow your mind with why

I'm moving out of orbit
Turning in somersaults
A giant turtle's eyes
Jellyfish swim by

I'm god

Kanye go to bed

who are they

hayley williams x 3
she's the lead singer/songwriter of paramore

Maybe they smell bad? I dunno.

delet this

Oh, im sorry, just posting the two best female experimental pop musicians of the past 20 years. They actually sound unique, unlike a certain canadian. (also paramore is alright)

>They actually sound unique, unlike a certain canadian.
that certain canadian is actually unique and far more innovative than the goofy cibo matto. cibo matto were good for the 90s but now it's 2017: get with the times.

they made an album in 2014 that was still miles ahead of anything Grimes has done.

>ywn meet Hayley in high school, get paired together for a project, realize you both are passionate about music and songwriting, start hanging out on the weekend, hear her sing for the first time, have her hug you for the first time, tease her for her Southern accent, stay up late at each other homes while listening to music together, start a band, start developing serious feelings for her, record debut, begin touring, come back home and begin to write the biggest pop rock hits together, tour the world together, write some more albums together, end the band with a Pet Sounds-tier pop magnum opus, settle down and live in a comfy rural home, take road trips to Disneyland like she loves, write music together for fun sometimes, listen to her sing and play guitar while out on the porch, propose to her and watch her face light up with a "Yes!", kiss her on the wedding day, start a family, go to church with Hayley and the kids on Sundays, get into arguments here and there and make up, watch the children grow up as you and Hayley begin to grow grey hairs and develop wrinkles, let Hayley cry on your shoulder as you send the kids off to college, go have some fun and travel the world with her, start getting a little too old to being doing things like that anymore, relax on the porch as she sings and plays guitar like old times, realize she's getting too sick to being doing that anymore, lie in bed mourning when the Lord decides to finally take her, during your very last days reminisce over the days in the band and the times at Disneyland and the wedding and the times on the porch and life in general, lie on your deathbed with all the kids around and wait for the moment to meet the Creator and then meet Hayley once again

no. that album was underwhelming and sank without a trace. that canadian's discography blow cibo matto out of the water.

She fell off fast.

Lil peep was a boi

Gwen gotta' a whale tail going on there? Disgusting!

she was in her mid thirties at that point desu

It hurts. I know. ;_;

mmm yeah, that boring meandering synth noodling with bad vocals? or are you talking about that one album with the absolutely terrible guitar work? yeah really makes you think...

Here's a question to the parawhores here
What's your favorite Hayley era?
Mine is the post BNE era (2010-2011)

I wasn't ready for this

Same ish. Redhead Hayley makes my dick hard.

h

>that boring meandering synth noodling with bad vocals?
lol. it's not like cibo matto's girls were world class singers. they mostly sing-talked. i'm afraid you're a complete pleb.
>or are you talking about that one album with the absolutely terrible guitar work?
simple guitar work =/= terrible. stop being stupid.

holy shit MAH DICK

Who is Blondie

You're delusional mate.

Was Native To8unge about how nobody could understand Hayleys Southern accent when she toured as she was younger? I have a southern accent and every time I play with pubs I get bullied in voice chat.

paramore are the blondie of this decade. siouxsie and the banshees were the blondie of the 80s, garbage of the 90s and metric of the 00s. all these bands had/have strong and fierce frontwomen.

fuck you now I've got to masturbate

they have. her names lady gaga

I don't know who Metric is but Paramore Blew up in 2006. 2010's Hayley is much less Punk than you seem to think she is.

Que pedo, hay un monton de mongolicos bardeando a Hayley Williams últimamente, lo peor es que solo lo hacen con ese video de mierda de Taylor Swift, que se trauman esos mongolicos?

Cotdam

Im more than happy with her current style, blond, cute, and taking stayyyyle to the next level. They dont make girls like that where im from...

welp time to end it now lads

c

a

c

o

Spit it out, lad. We ain't got all day.

r

r

o

fuck off herman you piece of shit

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag
>Milliepedofag =
>sabrinafag
>kenzipedofag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>carafag
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Literally who? There are all kinds of different waifuposters on Sup Forums.

i hate this cunt due to her fans

meh she is a sell out

I started the thread for lulz, not for feels.

s-shut up

this

:ooooooo WHO UP????!!!! :oooooooo

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS IT'S REAL HAYLEY HOURS

:333333 plz gib milkies mommy hayley :333333

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>those thighs will never crush you

Cute pose tobehonest :^)

Mommy

This is the greatest post in the history of Sup Forums.

>no grimes
no matter who else you put in your pic you're patrician in my book user

>those three
>good

Liz Fraser beats them combined and multiplied by 10.
Fucking shit thread.

> Hayley
grammy and worldwide recognition

> """"liz fraser""""
literally who?

Thanks. :)

>literally who?
This has to be bait.

Also I like how spammed this thread is. Why do mods allow this shit?

Looking out for any more rare Hayleys desu.

it's hard to live in the past isn't it sweetie

im sorry but lil peep wasnt female

qt desu

> Hard times, gonna make you wonder why you even try
> Hard times, gonna take you down and laugh when you cry
> These lives, and I still don't know how I even survive
> Hard times, hard times

She's sounds like a dying giraffe, she's a whore who fucked over the rest of the band and she's typical industry trash that is a cancer to music.

>liz "dude i sing that teardrop massive attack tune oh and i did some 80s ethereal snooze pop stuff lmao" fraser

> objectively best voice in the modern rock/pop music
> blabla empty accusations
> implying Hayley is """industry trash""" and mu-approved Kanye isn't

t. Josh Farro

I really like this picture. :o

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but she looks like Bailey Jay there.

I unironically want her to beat me up. ;_;

Top tier outfit. Up there with the one for the Japan concert in 2009, I think.

post it anonnnn

DELET THIS !

delete your Sup Forums account at once, grimes is a serious artist and you will respect her!