Is he the most cancerous thing to happen to Sup Forums?

Is he the most cancerous thing to happen to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/14880-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope. It's most part of his fanbase and the underage nigger/wigger cunts who visit Sup Forums who are the most cancerous

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/14880-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy/amp/

s/t

Not even close

party time

Nah, he gave Mouth Moods 9 out of 10, he's okay in my ook

stop making /clario/ threads and you will live.

s/t be my waifu please

no
I want to be with her back off

this demand a trial by combat sir

is that squalls gunblade

He has over a million subs on YouTube. He brings all his clueless fans here

we are his "clueless fans"
we are his main fanbase
also I assumed you were refering to that mass shooter dude in the OP got me really confused

Post in bleep you dafties
There aren't a million people on Sup Forums ever . His fanbase on YouTube arent predominantly Sup Forums that's a retarded thing to say. It might have started out that way but since he got what he wanted from Sup Forums he's since thrown us under the bus

also wrong
he mentions Sup Forums still, and he featured the Death of Pablo on a recent bandcamp video
And Sup Forums and Sup Forums is his main fanbase because they are the most devoted and interested in him here. the rest are just Filthy Frank tier fans who just love the flavor of the month youtube stars

clairo, fuck that and fuck you

Fantano needs to be banned from this board. cancerous moron

>he mentions Sup Forums still
THATS THE PROBLEM

If you think that "we" are his most devoted fanbase then you are part of that problem. The best thing he could do now is completely disavow Sup Forums, say it's a terrible place and that he doesn't use it anymore. We don't want his filthy Frank tier refugees here

but if he did that wouldn't that be throwing Sup Forums under the bus?

No that would be saving us from his refugees. What I meant by that was that he used Sup Forums initially to gain popularity(the hardest part of gaining a following) then started appealing to the lcd. His videos have changed and if you notice he reviews pop and other flavor of the month shit that his newfound fans care about

But to be fair it's not like he has the capacity to review avant garde music anyway

In case you didn't notice it's 2017. He's completely irrelevant by now.

I noticed that experimental music doesn't slide with him as much as usual music. Fair enough, he is just playing it safe as a critic and going off usual objective critiques. At least he has a base to go off of on how he critiques albums. As for what he reviews, it doesn't seem that different from before, he is still reviewing alot of albums. But it is clear that he is shooting for certain reviews of big albums to get a lot of views, usually a thumbnail of him making a silly face to draw people in.