Describe this movie with a reaction image

Describe this movie with a reaction image

I don't know but I went home and watched some Triple D and this was my reaction to that.

I LOVED Suicide Squad. Harley Quinn was so fucking awesome. Just like my gf, badass and oh so beautufil. The Joker was great too. I'm like the Joker irl, I don't care about rules. FUCK Batman and fuck rules. Fuck Amanda Waller, but not because she's a woman or black, because she's authority and I don't respect authority.

you wasted trips on this blatant shitpost.....

>I like it

HONKAHONKA.gif

every...single....time that Margot was on screen

>DC

I love Jared

>DC
What the fuck are you doing Warner Bros? Why take a simple concept and then fist fuck it's ass until it bleeds?

What the FUCK are you even doing?

>it aint't me starts playing

why is it that when schizo people are represented it’s either with a
1: cis man who’s “”“psycho”““ and kinda fit?? (see the joker) and just killing people bc ““““““the voices told me to”““““

2: cis woman who’s “”“crazy”““ or whatever else and like usually not killing people, but she like. is scary thin and squirrely and needs someone to “save” her and “fix” her ect

and i would like to ESPECIALLY bring in the example of harley quinn in suicide squad and “ ‘what was that? you want me to kill everyone and run away?’ oh, sorry, the voices” or however she actually said it but like

the problem is that why cant i see a fat trans schizo boy who cant remember to shower or brush his teeth and has hallucinations - both auditory and visual - but holds it together in front of family so he wont scare them and they wont judge him.

why cant i see a schizo girl who hallucinates and needs help but gets it at a mental hospital and learns to take care of herself while helping her partner learn how to help take care of her

i want independent schizos! dependent schizos! ones with jobs and happy families and bad days sometimes,, but always schizo. whether or not theyre currently hallucinating, whether or not theyre having hallucinations at the time. i just want positive representations of schizo folks.

we aren’t scary.

we aren’t a burden.

and we don’t need to be fixed.

tl dr

>why cant i see a fat trans schizo boy who cant remember to shower or brush his teeth and has hallucinations - both auditory and visual - but holds it together in front of family so he wont scare them and they wont judge him.

me in the back

I thought it was alright, I had fun watching it so I guess that's more than I can say for most other shit from this year.

That was a weird monster and a bad episode.

/thread