Is she okay?

Is she okay?

She's used to being destroyed by black men

she lost a few brain cells from the impact but that's something she won't need

WHIPLASH

That's bad. It's not like she had many brain cells before (she's a woman).

Still more than the nignog lmao

BLACKED

Whoa! Nobody knows how is she and everybody is acting like Sup Forums. Fuck you all!

Why are female athletes so fucking stupid?

This this this
Contrarian pol sperglorda btfo

Comedy gold fellas, keep it up

They don't stay in their lane.

Are they? Or are you just a sexist?

no i just saw a female athlete run into some guy with out looking, they all must be stupid

Everbody is like "lol look @ how stoopid le female is".

She obviously didn't see that she's crossing the lane. And what does the nigger do? "Damn niqqa dis been an mothafuckin obstacle? Bettah run fasta niggah"

Now back to damage control you fucking robots, tell me how stupid women are instead of disproving my argument.

So many videos of female athletes being morons. Must be representative.

so is ur mum

>the ebil "Sup Forums boogeyman
Embarrassing. Grow up redditors, not everything is Sup Forums.

there isn't an argument to disprove though, you are white-knighting for someone who was too stupid to watch where they are going. Full stop.

>n-n-not everything is p-p-Sup Forums... Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums
Fuck off retard.

Well both of them are stupid desu, one doesn't look both ways before crossing the other just rushes in knowing full well what's going to happen.

simply epic

>implying that bashing the one who wasn't watching isn't a poor attempt of white-knighting for the one who did look but act even more like a goof

That's Melvin Guillard, she rear naked choked him right after it hit the ground.

Is the reason black guys are good at sprinting because of the uniformed man firing a gun at the start?

A LOT OF RAMMING FOR A CLOTHED PAWG

STAY IN YOUR LANE OR END UP LIKE JOY LANE