Which one of you beautiful shitlords did this?

God I love you.

twitter.com/opalayo/status/740705263007748097

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6vdOcehgc
twitter.com/opalayo/status/740705263007748097
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are they trying to make this some big deal when USA is ass backwards when it comes to women in high leadership?

There's little shits like bongs and actual shit like India who've already had women on the top decades ago.

It's just all the more embarrassing for USA and Hillary the bigger thing they try to make out of this.

Well, they really want to capture the Obama magic that energized millions of young people dazzled by the thought they are moving the country in the right way, and hopefully not realizing there have been times where the First Ladies have assumed athourities of their husbands, or that women have led other branches of government officially.

It worked on me with Obama, I have to say. I thought race relations would finally get better and that maybe we could put some animosity behind us. Also I thought Obama would end Bush era Neoconservative foreign policy, and that maybe we would disengage from our imperial role, or maybe he would punish the bankers Bush was saving.

The difference is, this time around, people know Hillary is a liar and not a precedent for anything other than the status quo. And people still hate the status quo. And they hate her.

The only one I recognize is Rosie the Riveter. What's the problem? Are they just implying Hillary is a piece of shit and shouldn't be compared to the others?

>race relations would finally get better
I was such a fool

I dun' get it
who are these niggresses?

>not realizing there have been times where the First Ladies have assumed athourities of their husbands
youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6vdOcehgc

black women get pissed at white feminists and women who try to act like they had the same "struggle" or some shit.

I think that among many of his supporters there was an understanding that Obama was going to sell out. But even back then it was "anybody but Hillary"

She's just awful in every way. There's no way around it.

>democrat fucking with the BLM nigger bear.
>not even once
Ever

Hillary has one thing in this race,

her vagina.

Hillary and her complete lack of both self-awareness and shame is so embarrassing. What does she look like to normies in other countries (not you Sup Forums guys)?

>USA is turning into a cuckfest in my lifetime

perfect time to be alive

>Indira Gandhi

Are they all just going to ignore the fact that she tried to turn India into a commie dictatorship and when that failed she started a genocide against the Sikhs ?

>I thought race relations would finally get better and that maybe we could put some animosity behind us.

I'm an old fart and can tell you for a fact that race relations in say 2005 were ten times better then the 1970's. This the very odd thing about the Obama presidency in that even though I didn't care for his politics and didn't vote for him, I thought race relations would continue to improve. Somehow he not only been able to set back race relations forty years, he has made the whole mood ugly and bitter.

God I hate the civil rights era so much.
Literally everything good said about the people involved is a fucking lie. Even MLK jr. played apologist for black violence and riots.

Davis was a literal fucking communist who aided homegrown black terrorists. Fucking bitch. Fucking dumb faggots who know nothing about that era. At least Malcom X was honest.

perfect

this

at least malcolm x was telling the truth instead of being subversive when he said kill all whites

HEIL HITLERY
I'M WITH DER FUR/HER/

Women are not fit to lead

Of course. She was a empowered womyn, that's all that matters.

Ass backwards? You must think Angela Merekel is doing a good job huh.

>yfw Angela Merkel is crashing the plane with no survivors, in order to raise nationalist sentiment and create the conditions suitable for the Fourth Reich
She's a genius.

>twitter.com/opalayo/status/740705263007748097

>The dissenting replies to that tweet
>"What don't you like about it? N-not that you're wrong, I really just want to understand where you're coming from, I'm sure you're correct :))))"

I love how scared liberals are of black people.

kek. look at a photo of her and say that again with a straight face

We should seriously continue this. Make a bunch of reverse propaganda and memes that show Hillary piggybacking on leftist and black idols

She's playing the long game, Fritz. You'll be goose stepping within a decade, don't worry.

no, she doesnt. you know why she let the refugees into the country? because any conflict at germany's borders would get pinned onto her by the left-wing. nasty images would have gone all around the globe, being attached to her name. much easier to let the refugees in and blame the ensuing conflicts on the right-wing.

there's no deeper plan than that, im sorry if the truth is boring. all merkel can do is short-term maneuvering the public sphere to stay in office. the resulting long-term damage is none of her business.

>Taking credit for people who actually achieved something