How come Messi has declined so badly while Ronaldo just keeps getting better and better?

How come Messi has declined so badly while Ronaldo just keeps getting better and better?

ronaldo works hard

Mmmm, rather the opposite

Ronaldo is socring less and less goals every season
Messi is still at his level but his team is crap

You should avoid only watching the titles and actually watch them play before giving opinion

>falling for OPs troll

Some people unironically say Ronaldo is better than Messi just because he won the double this season and Messi didn't, like it wasn't a team sport

anyone with a brain would take messi in their team over ronaldo

Only one player scores goals lad so it isn't a team sport

Take a look at the ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE of their respective midfields over the last 7 years and you'll see an interesting symmetry in the teams performances over the years from 2010 til now.

7 Years ago Barca had the worlds best midfield, bar non. Literally untouchable through the middle back then, and Messi and co up front were at the peak of their powers because of it.

Now, Real Madrid have the worlds best midfield bar non, and the attack of Madrid seems to get better and better even as they get older and Barca is a mess, even though they have the worlds best front 3.

Funny that, almost like the midfield is the key to everything in terms of results over the course of the entire season.

>Prime Modric, Kroos and Casermiro vs Ancient Iniesta, Gomez and Busquets

Barca full on JUSTED themselves

>troll

pure reality, messi is going shittier every season while ronaldo seems to redo himself and improve every year.

De que parte de madri eres tìo

if the two players are playing at the same time i already know which one i'm watching and it's not tsuuuman

>How can I be this desperate for attention on a Saturday?
Dunno mate. Time to rethink some things I reckon.

>getting baited

The answer: memes.

Messi memes have declined while Ronaldo memes have been thriving.

Is your name João Silva?

de la parte este, Dénia.

:)

For the right price, it can be.

>Ronaldo is socring less and less goals every season
>Messi is still at his level but his team is crap

TSU has scored 50+ goals in the last 7 seasons.
And he's allways the best scorer of his team unlike Messhit.

demoras-te demasiado em encontrar essa proxy filho da puta.

Ronaldo only scored 42 this season though

Moron.

>demoras-te
>moras-te
>ras-te
>-te
>-

55 goals in 55 games in 2016/17 for tsutugal and real madrid

>Messi is still at his level but his team is crap
yeah sure buddy kek

That's hot

>anyone with a brain would take messi in their team over ronaldo

Except in international play

Really though? I say anyone with a brain would just take Real Madrids entire offence and disregard Messi.

user I...

Messi has been better for Argentina than Ronaldo with portugal

>Troll
Opel just tell the truth and the answer os work ethic and mental strenght

Obvious bait is obvious, but...

Goals for club + country by season:

2005-06: 8+2

2006-07: 17+2

2007-08: 16+5

2008-09: 38+5

2009-10: 47+1

2010-11: 53+4

2011-12: 73+9

2012-13: 60+9

2013-14: 41+7

2014-15: 58+4

2015-16: 41+9

2016-17: 54+3

What a decline

>mfw Messi is such a goat you can compare his goals to a certified poacher

>Messi: I have to build a system around him, I have to sign at least 2 southamericans plus fire my coach a let Leo picks one. And finally I have to cross my fingers and pray so "the goat" does something in the big games of the year. The best goal of the season against a kekteam is guaranted tho.
>CR7: Just put him and get 45 goals no matter what
Mmmm...

>Rolando now only scores PKs and tap-ins
>Missi is a winger who doesn't run and a midfielder who doesn't defend
How many years until La Liga is bankrupt and EPL is back to being #1 league in the world?

Never because Bundasliga will surpass them both.

>back
Literally never happened

It's just Sup Forums being delusional

Daily Reminder Messi is a manlet Iniesta-type that survives on pizza and sprite and like all manlet sportsmen will only have one or two half decent seasons post-30

Daily Reminder tsu is a big strong man who fully dedicates himself to his job and takes care of his body zlatan-style, who has scored more goals after 30 than before 30, and that every season he improves aspects of his game, unlike the little genious who's doing the same things he did as a teenager.

Messi had one of his best seasons ever. Do you cunts even watch football?

>3

You don't count international goals for season tallies

This

Messi's body has been deteriorating due to all the roids and hormons pumped into him since the age of 9, hence all the image changes, tattoos and le beard to distract the plebs. Meanwhile Ronaldo is a product of nurtury, a cyborg who trains super hard and he'll be scoring 30+ goals per season until he's 39.

It proves that it takes a team to win and a system to work.

RO actually enjoys competitive soccer.
Messi is too mentally fragile for the intensity of defeat. Ronaldo probably goes and hits the gym harder after a loss.

Ronaldo's post game speech alone is better than what Missi has done for the Africans of Argentina.

This x1000.

>troll

Yup. Imagine if Barcelona still had Thiago for when Xavi retired. Rakitic & Buckets would look likes better than they currently do & Iniesta could fill an impact role. Even fuckin Roberto in midfield if they didn't fuck over Alves. RMs midfield has given them back to back CLs, it's obvious.

Barcelona has, not as hard because of messi. Is like you guys actually don watch both madrid and barceloma games usually

Are you really impliying RM doesnt play for feeding cr with passes so he can push it to the net???

>why a hormoned the fuck out manlet is decaing quickly
Why

So now you'll admit that Messi relies on his team

I'm gonna go ahead let you in on a secret I learned playing soccer in 3rd grade
>that strategy is literally the whole fucking point of soccer

no it proves that ronaldo is boosted you fucking idiot

this

It's a tragedy that that Barca team didn't win back to back CLs.

I remember in 2015 when people were saying that the Barca squad was better than 09-11 lmao

Messi has been eating too much cheese pizza and drinking too much Sprite.

Messi basically had to play the role of 4 players simultaneously this past season and still scored more goals than Ronaldo, who has now perfected the craft of tapinsmanship

>ow come Messi has declined so badly while Ronaldo just keeps getting better and better?

Ronaldo = fine wine
Messi = now stale sprite