My name...is Oliver Queen

>My name...is Oliver Queen

Cool mask bro

and i'm the fasted man alive
impossible is me
i am the impossible
i need to save my girlfriend and every single character in the show is a total faggot

First season was great with the flash backs and fighting, but it's gone to shit

After five years on Sup Forums, I have returned to Sup Forums with one goal, to save my board

>My name...is poverty Hawkeye

to do that I must post as someone else
I must post as...something else

Arrowverse shows are the GOAT waifu parades

It's beyond saving.

True

I unironically love this show and the rest of the arrowverse
Super girl is CUTE

quads of truth

and I'm felicity's bitch!

SuperChecked for a SuperQT

Anyone got a handy Sup Forums collage?

best waifu

best arse

Who watching the crossover

moi

second best

I wish she was in more Mad Men episodes.

Can I use this thread as Supergirl shitposting? I'm only watching Arrow and this crossover in hopes of Manu Bennett showing up.

My name is Sara "LOOK AT ME IM A LESBIAN" Lance, i could have stay in Star City and carry on my dead sister legacy but im too busy being a LESBIAN in a third rate show

I dropped it as soon as they made him a pacifist who starts incapacitating his enemies instead of killing them, lame

He's back to killing them in Season 5.

I want her to deepthroat me with her feet

>I had to become the meme machine

I can't be the only one that wants to plow the new girl?

In the red dress sure but with her hair up like that no. I wanted to fuck Bullet/Sin/Bex Taylor Klaus dyke looking ass though.

obviously not, she's a qt with a great body

what's the difference? it's the same hair tied up or let down

The curvature of her face is better accented with hair down, same for Daisy/Xenomorph even if I want her to bite my cock off.

Her vagina is much the same so I would bang her either way.

Very true and my favorite part of a woman is face where as it's prodominately foot anons here.

Flawless mole placement. Natural beauty mark.

Got it.

I hope this happens a whole lot more

God I would fuck her ass.

Gimme

More like... A Liver Queef

MY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN AND I AM THE FASTEST SHITPOSTER ALIVE

Nuke it from orbit

>daman
>the man
what was meant by this?

I must become...Oliver Meme

>after 5 years on a hellish island
>were technically 2 and a half since he spend half of season 2 on The Amazo

would

My name is Oliver Queen. For five years, I was stranded on an island with only one goal: survive.

Well, actually I spent about a year and a half banging a tight Asian chick on the island until I got her killed. Shit was cash. Oh, yeah Sara was there too. Also tapped that before I got her killed too.
Then I went to Japan and worked as a babysitter for a year until I got that kid killed too. lol
Then I went back to the island again and did some shit that I can't remember right now. Russian girl had a nice ass though.
Now I'm in Russia. Shit, I have less than one year to become an unstoppable killing machine, grow long hair and a beard, and get back to the island for some reason.

good times