These guys are unironically the best parody/joke band hands down

These guys are unironically the best parody/joke band hands down.

Parody music usually fucking sucks, but Steel Panther genuinely kicks ass, and actually makes better music than the stuff they parody.

Tenacious D sucks, Weird Al sucks, all those guys suck. Steel Panther can outperform all of them. They are easily the best stadium/arena/festival rock band touring today. Their live stuff almost sounds better than the studio shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOrXh_HL3eE

These are actually seriously underrated. Name a better parody/joke band. I fucking dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiSJ9qkp8T4
youtube.com/watch?v=w15_JEEEgvU
youtube.com/watch?v=mKDuey3Sr_8
youtube.com/watch?v=7nJtCD8jdaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Radiohead

Have a genuine disgust for anyone who find them remotely good or funny retarded yank shit in a nuthshell and part of the reason the rest of the world hates you

>ripping off spinal tap/tenacious d a million years late
>running the joke into the ground with multiple albums
>half the songs directly rip off 80s hair metal hits
>every song is the same shit: cheap dick and sex jokes

literally the only good thing about this band is the interviews they do

WAAAAAH I GOT BULLIED FOR LISTENING TO RADIOHEAD IN SCHOOL I CAN'T TAKE JOKE WAAAAAAAH!

they're honestly funnier and make better music than tenacious d and spinal tap. Also they parody 80s metal which neither of those bands do.

the so called "humour" is just fucking childish and retarded

thanks for proving my point. God forbid you laugh at some low-brow humor you colossal faggot.

>Name a better parody/joke band
death grips

Music shouldn't be "fun" you moronic cunt.

fuck off nerd. you don't even fuck pussy.

>Sup Forums in one post

>name a better parody/joke band. I fucking dare you.

dethklok

nah, not as funny and steel panther makes better music. death metal is for nerds.

The Dead Milkmen

Not a fan of their originals, but their covers are nice.
Satch is great, plus bonus points for being friends with Paul Gilbert since back in the day.
Best thing to come out of this band though is the Premier Guitar gear interview with Satch and the girl:
youtube.com/watch?v=tiSJ9qkp8T4

I LIKE Weird Al Yankovic, but Steel Panther are hilarious.

honestly, brian is pretty great on the keys. he makes some of the songs worth listening to
not a fan of danny's voice or the songs' subject matter really
first album was funny, the other are meh at best

>Name a better parody/joke band

Flight of the Conchords. What did I win?

nothing, you were wrong. Flight of the Conchords is funny if you're 13 years old.

Radiohead is a joke band, but they are unfunny.

I like their originals more honestly

this song is so fucking bitchin'

youtube.com/watch?v=w15_JEEEgvU

Is this truly the hill you want to die on?
Whatever they're trying to pay you to shill here, it's not enough.

Why would I shill such a bitchin' band on a board full of white college kids that listen to Neutral Milk Hotel?

go ask that to the mirror, retard. I don't fucking know why anyone would want to waste time like that.

It's okay to be white, you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKDuey3Sr_8

I'd rather be white, but his argument has nothing to do with that, he's just stating that there's no point in shilling a band that doesn't fit the stereotype of the board, a.k.a. white teenage suburban kid who's into indie bands.

Limozeen is better

you're on Sup Forums you retard

That's a weird way to spell "Kunt and the Gang"
youtube.com/watch?v=7nJtCD8jdaY

I think you're the "Moronic cunt" if that's your attitude towards music.

yeah it is, for some reason you're being sensitive about someone mentioning white people. hope you aren't triggered you little fucking snow flake.

I always preferred Taranchula