F1, equestrian, soccer, baseball.

basketball

>Soccer
Clearly not true

t. someone who don't know what happens on the background of football

Soccer
Baseball
NFL

You've never heard of Lionel "Growth Hormone" Messi, have you?

Golf

The majority of PGA professionals grew up on private courses

Football. Any US sport. Handball. Every sport that's played professionally in a team that allows said team to purchase and sell team members.

yeah, the growth hormone gave him his skills

Sailing

>5′ 7"
>growth hormone

Equestrian

College Football

Golf relies on your parents having enough money to pay your instructors, buy your equipment and send you to championships

if it was as easy as that how comes other kids don't do the same?

that shit was used to cure a disease from messi, it didn't inoculate technique

>he thinks growth hormone only affects height

You're a special sort of idiot

Doesn't golden state rank 6th or 7th in monies used
Draymond, Steph and Klay were all drafted by the memes as well
Don't get me wrong I hate them too

or growing up right next to a golf course like Seve Ballesteros

>Don't get me wrong I hate them too
why? because they are good?

How about every damn sport?

Money and nepotism.

It's impossible to know how much talent or potential goes unrealized due to: not having the money to fund registration, equipment, or the lifestyle of training full-time; or being looked over in favour of the relative or friend of someone in a position of power (manager/coach, scout, agent, etc.).

This is not limited to the world of sports.

shitposting

It took too long to get this kind of reply. Thanks leaf. It seems people around here watch sport but don't really know know about them.

But Stroll is shit.

>cavs #1 in salary
>get btfo

hmm

He outqualified Massa this weekend though and scored points in Canada...

DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DON'T GOT A BIG BALLER ON YOUR TEAM WE GON GET TO THE FINALS WITh BALL CONTROL.
B I G B A L L E R B R A N D

WE /playoffs/ NOW!!!

STAY IN YOUR LANE Cucks
T
A
Y

I
N

Y
O
U
R

L
A
N
E

he would have been like 5'

You can get to cat 3 in cycling by having enough money to travel and enter races. You basically just have to finish races in qualifying time up to cat 3. After Cat 3 you actually have to start placing half way up the field.

You can't really buy success in F1. You can certainly buy your way in but if you're shit, it's gonna be really obvious once you hit the track.

I mean, both parts are true. It helps to have mommy and daddy fund your sporting venture but it also helps if you're good at it too. If you suck at anything, regardless of money, you won't get far. The point is sports like f1, golf, being an equestrian and all that gay shit helps a lot if your parents are able to afford all the bullshit that comes with the sport. If all you needed to practice in f1 was a 5 dollar item you could buy at walmart like a basketball then thug niggers would be all up in that shit, ya feel me?

RB shitzig, NYRB, RB salzshit, RB ghana

FUCK RED BULLS

In Canada he was lucky af though with all the retirements. If Massa would have finished the race without problems he would have finished miles ahead of Stroll who would have looked like a hack again.

Golf. The right technique and you're literally Tiger Woods.

Pay for a sex change and become the world no 1 female footballer

evey one

wow you clearly never played footy, and don't know shit about how it works

Half and half. If you clearly have talent you'll probably make it, money or not. If you're average, a little money and connexions won't hurt.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Boris Rotenberg has played in the Russian premier division for years because his dad is Putins buttbuddy oligarch who owns teams and literally pays teams to play his kid. Then the teams have to completely warp their systems because they're basically playing with 10 men.

>the absolute state of germany

let's face it, Massa was quicker today again and would have finished ahead
it was too early for Stroll

yfw this thread memed stroll to a podium.
well done op

>But Stroll is shit

Tu ne chie pas sur mon homeboy, sale russe mongolien de fond de baril...

youtu.be/Kd5WYG0OTYE

>0:32
DAYUM