ITT: personal AOTY's

ITT: personal AOTY's

Other urls found in this thread:

giantclaw.bandcamp.com/album/soft-channel
orangemilkrecords.bandcamp.com/album/because-im-young-arrogant-and-hate-everything-you-stand-for
youtu.be/ld9oOpBMRU0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking SNORE
sorry OP, but there's like three AOTY threads up right now and starting off with such a weak choice is retarded. sage

Soft Channel by Giant Claw (pic related)
giantclaw.bandcamp.com/album/soft-channel

or

...BECAUSE I'M YOUNG ARROGANT AND HATE EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR by Machine Girl
orangemilkrecords.bandcamp.com/album/because-im-young-arrogant-and-hate-everything-you-stand-for

Soft Channel is a plunderphonics masterpiece, because im young is a hellish dnb fever dream that makes me feel aggressive af, both are amazing albums.

forgot pic for Soft Channel

i bet u hate davis too u fukkin pedestrian

this album is downright addictive

It already feels like a classic. I think this one might actually be my AOTY.

jesus christ how do you make such a retarded leap in logic, neither band are profficient jazzers

their worst this year by far, lol.

seriously thing this is better than MOTU or Banana? shit, even polyland is better

the giz is currently carrying on miles legacy my son

Most annoying band of the decade

are you just like some random single dude who tries to convince everyone to dislike KGATLW?

Like I'm not gonna dick ride them but they are, at the very least, very prolific and prominent in the current rock scene.

and you find sketches to be incredibly...addictive

[spoken words externally]

90% of gizz hating spergs fall into a couple categories:
>trolls who know gizztards are easier to bait than /k/
>jealous soundcloud rappers and their xanax addled followers who think "rap is dah footcha" and are upset a rock band is making and selling lots of albums

I don't even hate them, they're just annoying and extremely gay, look at those ugly mugs, soulless eyes, flamboyant facial expressions, I literally can't look at them, but sketches of brunswick east is ok

Best youtu.be/ld9oOpBMRU0

insecure blackboi detected

enjoy never being 1/7th as successful as them

FUCK off racist motherfucker

Come on just look at those people and tell me they're not sucking each other's dicks after a show, I dare you

lmfao I'm sure none of you are being genuine but this is hilarious.

FMB>Poly >Sketches>MotU

so what's with the MOTU dislike? I think their attempt at a more "metal" sound succeeded with flying colors, and I personally loved the poetic narrations.

nerve status: struck as fuck

insecure black bois can't come out as gay because of their hyper violent and ape like peer group, all you can think of is any group of mildly attractive men fucking

fantano panned it so everybody thinks their hate is justified

Yeah, Fantano pissed me off there. Went full retard with that.