Japan has given $810,000,000 to Syrian and Iraqi refugees

>Japan has given $810,000,000 to Syrian and Iraqi refugees

Why are the Japanese so generous and rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/cutedoggos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeju_uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Republic_of_Korea?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgewood_Arsenal_human_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1961_Goldsboro_B-52_crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they rather pays them than let them become refugees in Japan, fucking racist Chink scum

because eu is bullying them

they should have a larger role in world theater
not brain-dead westerners.

So they can say they're helping without having to take any actual people.

to avoid criticism for refusing to take refugees

How would a refugee get to Japan from Iraq or Syria?

Japan has used generous amounts of financial aid means of improving their global reputation ever since WWII. Nobody donates more to the UN, for example, than Japan except for the US. And during the Persian Gulf War they sent tons of money to Kuwait (Kuwait then had the gall to complain that Japan should have sent soldiers too).

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/

they are talking about Best Korea

>rich

what?

>world's 3rd-largest economy

fuck off netouyo

what does that mean

fucking nip monkeys

I see the gook is using a proxy again.

>open google
>type in netouyo
>japanese term for internet right-wingers

While I understand that the Nazis were evil, I honestly don't think Japan did anything wrong in WW2. The Yamato race is destined to rule over all of the others.

VANK uses it to end arguments that have conotations of positive image of Japan.

fuck off netouyo

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

not him, but netouyo means Japanese alt-right or nationalist or something like that

'After the war, 148 Koreans were convicted of Class B and C Japanese war crimes, 23 of whom were sentenced to death, including Korean prison guards who were particularly notorious for their brutality during the war.'

'The figure is relatively high considering that ethnic Koreans made up a very small percentage of the Japanese military. Justice Bert Röling, who represented the Netherlands at the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, noted that "many of the commanders and guards in POW camps were Koreans – the Japanese apparently did not trust them as soldiers – and it is said that they were sometimes far more cruel than the Japanese."[58]'

'In his memoirs, Colonel Eugene C. Jacobs wrote that during the Bataan Death March, "the Korean guards were the most abusive. The Japs didn't trust them in battle, so used them as service troops; the Koreans were anxious to get blood on their bayonets; and then they thought they were veterans."[59][60]'

'Korean guards were sent to the remote jungles of Burma, where Lt. Col. William A. (Bill) Henderson wrote from his own experience that some of the guards overlooking the construction of the Burma Railway "were moronic and at times almost bestial in their treatment of prisoners. This applied particularly to Korean private soldiers, conscripted only for guard and sentry duties in many parts of the Japanese empire. Regrettably, they were appointed as guards for the prisoners throughout the camps of Burma and Siam."[61] The highest-ranking Korean to be prosecuted after the war was Lieutenant General Hong Sa-ik, who was in command of all the Japanese prisoner-of-war camps in the Philippines.'

>>
Read the thread

Look how cool they look. Imagine finally wrecking your neighbour with 10x your population and destroying their cities. It must've felt good at the time.

Obviously I oppose violence though.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/cutedoggos

Japan was even worse than the fucking nazis you idiot. They were arguably the worst perpetrator of war crimes during WW2.

>tfw you will never go street fighting

Nah man we were the best ones. Second place is Japan, third UDSSR

Justice Bert Röling, who represented the Netherlands at the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, noted that "many of the commanders and guards in POW camps were Koreans – the Japanese apparently did not trust them as soldiers – and it is said that they were sometimes far more cruel than the Japanese."[58]'

>VANK, an acronym for Voluntary Agency Network of Korea (simplified Chinese: 韩国网络外交使节团; traditional Chinese: 韓國網絡外交使節團), is an internet-based South Korean organization consisting of 100,000 Korean members and 30,000 international members.
lmao, what the fuck is wrong with Koreans, what kind of a shithole other than Israel unironically has a shill internet army like that. Absolutely pathetic.

t. Kim

Like I said, I don't see anything wrong with that.

>has given
by who?

Fuck off netouyo

Dont see many of you Iraqis around here, unless youre a foreign soldier

I'm really curious about what it must have been like to be in the Japanese army at Nanking. Like your buddy is skewering babies with his bayonet, how the hell do you react to that? Ask him politely to cut it out?

Korea was part of the Japanese Empire for decades by that point, Korean guards being exceptionally brutal is as relevant as Puerto Ricans being exceptionally brutal.

Nice that they did that at least

+10 respect

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>Look how cool they look. Imagine finally wrecking your neighbour with 10x your population and destroying their cities. It must've felt good at the time.
When you put it that way, it really must have been glorious. And honestly, downright humiliating for all of East Asia and Southeast Asia, to have been utterly raped so hard by a country with such a minuscule population compared to them, and that they had to be saved by America.

No wonder Chinks are still insecure as fuck to this very day.

sorry, master

>The grass is always greener on the other side

>war ends
>America gives all the Unit 731 scientists freedom and uses the information for themselves
>proceeds to use the CIA to inject random black people people with syphillis, spray biological weapons on californian cities to test them, and force feed people drugs in an attempt to mind control them

the 'good guys'

Has Japan even tried to go full conquest mode at any other time than ww2?

Approved

There were numerous atrocities and massacres of civilians throughout the Korean war committed by both the North and South Koreans. Many started on the first days of the war. South Korean President Syngman Rhee ordered the Bodo League massacre on 28 June,[126][344][345] beginning numerous killings of more than 100,000 suspected leftist sympathizers and their families by South Korean officials and right-wing groups.[346][347] During the massacre, the British protested to their allies and saved some citizens.[346][347]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military

but it is greener
they controlled some city in the south during the invasion
like 2004 i think
only city to have full restored services, and stayed so until 2014
lurk more

Fuck off weeb

>
>>proceeds to use the CIA to inject random black people people with syphillis, spray biological weapons on californian cities to test them, and force feed people drugs in an attempt to mind control them
The price of freedom.

really wish I was a German scientist back then and had to oversee those borderline-occult CIA experiments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeju_uprising

During this period, ROK police forces engaged in unspeakable atrocities. One report describes the events of December 14, 1948 in a small Jeju village. ROK attacked the village and captured many young men and girls. The young girls were gangraped over a two-week period and were executed along with the young men.[7]

>Koreans

NEIN!

>tfw people's republic of korea will never become a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Republic_of_Korea?wprov=sfla1

>raped only the girls
>wasted high quality asian smooth boipucci
>killed them all despite still being in usable condition
savages

> And honestly, downright humiliating for all of East Asia and Southeast Asia, to have been utterly raped so hard by a country with such a minuscule population compared to them

IIRC the Chinese call the period between 1849 and 1949 "the century of humiliation".

Man what's your beef with Koreans

The more I read the more I realise that there was no good or bad side in WW2, it was totalitarian statist regimes on all sides sacrificing untold numbers of their own people for power. The Americans let Unit 731 keep experimenting on people until 1956 for ffs.

No, they've been isolationists and/or divided for most of their history.

At the very end of the 19th century was when they decided they actually wanted to into foreign influence, and they did so with astounding success:
>fuck the Chinks out of Korea (their desired clay) in the First Sino-Japanese War, 1894-1895
>participated with the Western Powers in successfully putting down the Boxer Rebellion in China,1899-1901
>fuck the Russians out of the Korean Peninsula and Manchuria in the Russo-Japanese War, 1904-1905
>annex Korea in 1910
>from then onwards, they became a state that was heavily involved in international affaires on equal footing with Western countries, for example they were the only non-white country in the Olympics from 1912 onwards
>Starting from the late 1920's/early 1930's, the Japanese were constantly intervening in China and putting Chinks down
>they officially go to war against China in the Second Sino-Japanese War, and completely rape the everlasting shit out of Chinks, 1937-1945

Japanese imperialism only lasted 50 years in the end, which is a shame because they seem to have a natural talent for it. One could even go as far as to say that they have a divine cause to do so. I hope they try again in my lifetime, and I hope that next time Western countries will accept the leadership of the eternal Yamato race.

>The more I read the more I realise that there was no good or bad side in WW2
golly gee willikers
really needed lots of research to come to that conclusion
and i thought life was a lord of the ring movie ,sad!

Nonsense. The Japanese did best when they were kept in place by a strong British presence in Asia to keep them chimping out. This also had the side effect of making them become teaboos and worship horatio nelson which I see as a plus.

For Asia, after WWII was only more and worse wars. There was no good to come out of it.
The West at least got the 'Cold' War, the East got no such faux-peace.

Chinese Civil War (6,000,000 dead)
Korean War (2.5,000,000 dead)
Great Leap Forward (18,000,000-46,000,000 dead)
Vietnam War (1,000,000-4,000,000 dead)
Pol Pot (2,000,000 dead).

Most 'redpilled' people think the Germans were the good guys though.

I'm divided on this issue. On the one hand Japan conquering east asia would have been glorious but on the other if things hadn't gone the way they did we might not have anime.

>The more I read the more I realise that there was no good or bad side in WW2

There was a bad side and a worse side

>The Americans let Unit 731 keep experimenting on people until 1956 for ffs.

No. The members of the experimental units, including 731 were granted lenient treatment or sometimes just straight-up let go. Somehow this narrative has turned into America let Unit 731 keep doing experiments and I just don't understand it. One guy who used to work for Unit 1644 was doing experiments on unwilling subjects without American approval or oversight until 1956. I think his name was Masami something.

>On the one hand Japan conquering east asia would have been glorious

It would have been pretty horrible, their treatment of conquered peoples makes what we did to the Filipinos look pleasant by comparison. It also wouldn't have succeeded, Japan was already getting bogged down in China, they would have just bled themselves white eventually. Imagine the Vietnam War if Vietnam was 3 times as large as the US and the US had no oil reserves.

>English got tea from China
>Japan is near China
>the English popularised tea in Japan
I see. No problem with that logic.

>without American approval or oversight

After having seen what the CIA/Federal Government has done in the fifty years after WW2 do you really still believe that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgewood_Arsenal_human_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1961_Goldsboro_B-52_crash

hmmmmm

>The highest-ranking Korean to be prosecuted after the war was Lieutenant General Hong Sa-ik, who was in command of all the Japanese prisoner-of-war camps in the Philippines.'

those same people (Sup Forums) would be castrated in nazi Germany for low iq/anti social behavior/ genetic defects

>thinks a teaboo means they literally like tea

This is personal charity donations, you nonce.

You've lost me then, mate.

Edgewood Arsenal was volunteer soldiers.
Sea Spray was brutal but only one man died out of the million people exposed, it was an accident. The bacteria wasn't supposed to kill anyone.
Slipping people LSD isn't really the same as cutting them open against their will and testing chemicals on them.
The Tuskegee situation involved people who already had syphilis. It's not like they infected people with it.
The Goldsboro crash was incompetence.

>This is personal charity donations, you nonce.

Fucking Sherlock Holmes over here.

nothing worst than crimes except justifying them

The crazy shit is this is only what's gone public.

Crimes can have varying degrees of "wrongness" though, surely. Punching a man in the face on the street is a crime. So is dissecting him alive. Yet one is clearly worse than the other. And Goldsboro wasn't a crime at all, it was a fucking plane crash.

Why is this Japanese man using our flag?

it's because you gaijin bastards claim that Japan should participate in war and shed

>dissecting him alive
let me guess
usa and European sources about Nazi and Japanese atrocities
i need you to work your brain, what good will dissecting someone alive do, beside requiring restrains and putting a huge burden on the operator's conscious and making work environment hell
like..there is literally no reason to dissect someone alive

Foreign aid is not just straight up money. It's usually products or services rendered. These services and products are typically produced by the nation 'giving aid' which is to facilitate and subsidize their own products.

To examine autonomical functions in real time or experimenting with how certain drugs or devices operate within the human anatomy. Simulation of gun shot wounds, burns, perforations etc to understand how the body would react if such an example happens in a casual circumstance. There is potential knowledge in vivisection.

Every ethnos have right to keep originality, and this is NOT racism, because this is not mean that one ethnos is higher than other ethnos.

all those things were well understood by that time

did you hear of the jap war crimes?
they would be infinitely worse

I don't know why we're talking about war crimes here
but I'd say evidence of Jap's war crimes is often vague, including the unit 731
because Japs tried to destroy all the evidence so hard and no one really cared about Asian victims at that time in the first place
I’m not denying the extreme brutality of Japanese army, though

>dindu nuffin mup da doo
Fuck of Takishi

like i mentioned earlier
Japanese forces WERE DEPLOYED in iraq in 2004, in a southern city
the city they were tasked with is the only city to get full services reconstructed , and stayed so until 2014
during their deployment they fired a total of 2 bullets , both of which were accidental discharges

High-IQ, university-educated, well-established, physically and mentally healthy redpilled truthspeaker here. What now, faggot?

Well that's bullshit because even now we still experiment on pigs to test drugs and medical devices, we even use them to simulate wounds for training purposes. We use swine because it's the closest thing we can get to humans, without the cost or controversy of primates. Vivisection does not mean without anesthesia, it simply means dissection while alive.

>We use swine because it's the closest thing we can get to humans
i suppose it's true in case of European "humans"

we gave them our country

Amazing, I mist agree with you. East Asian occupiers are much better than western occupiers, they care more

We still have many haters and the most pacifistic constitution that was made by America

Life finds a way.

kek

Yes, East Asian countries of which some have committed mass genocides of their own people are certainly famous for their high regard for human life.

That was the past, and I agree, that is quite problematic but east Asians are much better in 2017 and deserve to overshadow us

Japan will cut this boat in half.

Go back to Sup Forums we don't need your kind here