/trans/ - Soton sign Pellegrino

>Arsenal have held further talks with Lyon about 26-year-old striker Alexandre Lacazette, who would be a club-record £49m signing. (Telegraph)

The Gunners have made a £44m bid for France international Alexandre Lacazette and his arrival could mean compatriot Olivier Giroud, 30, leaving the club. (Guardian)

>Paris St-Germain are preparing a bid in excess of £60m for Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero, 29. (Times - subscription required)

Chelsea have agreed a deal in principle with Monaco for 22-year-old midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, and hope to complete the £35.1m signing next week. (Evening Standard)

>Manchester United are making progress in their pursuit of 24-year-old striker Alvaro Morata but have yet to agree a fee with Real Madrid. (ESPN)

Liverpool will bid for Monaco's 18-year-old striker Kylian Mbappe if they believe the Frenchman would be keen to move to England. (Times - subscription required)

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has spoken to Mbappe to discuss a move to the Gunners and the teenager's career plans. (L'Equipe, via Independent)

Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane, meanwhile, has told Mbappe he will sell one of his strikers if the France international joins the Spanish club. (L'Equipe - in French, subscription required)

>Arsenal are ready to sell Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to Liverpool, with the 23-year-old midfielder likely to be one of seven players to leave the Gunners this summer. (Independent)

Watford have refused to meet Arsenal's £15m asking price for left-back Kieran Gibbs, 27, and have instead switched their attentions to Middlesbrough defender George Friend, 29. (Evening Standard)

>Newcastle are close to completing an £8.7m deal for Eibar's 26-year-old defender Florian Lejeune.(Evening Chronicle)

Bayern Munich want to sign Atletico Madrid's 23-year-old Belgium winger Yannick Carrasco, who is valued at 50m euros (£43m).(AS)

Hello lads

First for Man United are the best team in the world

>first
wrong
>Man United are the best team in the world
even more wrong

Any update on the Javi Martinez to City situation?

which club is the most pathetic one to support?

>Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney, 31, is struggling to find a new club, with suitors unwilling to meet his transfer fee or salary demands. (Mirror)

Stoke City have warned Arsenal not to pursue 24-year-old goalkeeper Jack Butland.(Stoke Sentinel)

>Manchester City will insist on a buy-back clause in any deal for 20-year-old striker Kelechi Iheanacho, who is a target for West Ham and Leicester City.(Telegraph)

Manchester United are interested in Barcelona's 28-year-old left-back Jordi Alba, but a deal will be difficult to complete this summer. (ESPN)

>Everton's 23-year-old winger Gerard Deulofeu is a target for Italian side Roma. (Romanews, via Liverpool Echo)

Huddersfield are prepared to offer a club-record £11.5m for Montpellier striker Steve Mounie, 22.(Mirror)

>Galatasaray have made a bid for Chelsea midfielder Mario Pasalic. The 22-year-old moved to Stamford Bridge in 2014 from Croatian side Hajduk Split but has never made a first-team appearance. (Milliyet, via Express)

Barcelona hope they can strike a deal to sign forward Ousmane Dembele, 20, from Borussia Dortmund in next summer's transfer window as a move this year looks unlikely. (Mundo Deportivo, via Metro)

>Brighton are the first team to move for Middlesbrough midfielder Stewart Downing, 32, who has been told by Garry Monk he can leave the Riverside. (Sun)

Talks over a new deal between Chelsea and keeper Thibaut Courtois have been put on hold with the 25-year-old Belgium player wanting to double his £90,000-a-week wages. (Daily Mail)

the one that (you) support

Liverpool.

Salah for 36m is a good transfer desu senpai

>ARSENAL GET THEIR MAN
>oh cool!
>....Wenger HOPES to have...

Annnnd dropped.

Not really, European champions and treble winners makes United the best

any Normie League club

yeah roma cucked them good

£44m for Lacasette, good deal or not? I don't rate him.

Sweden under 21s

>can't have a B team in the EFL
>Get one in la liga instead

Madman pep

Wish i'd of tried a lot harder to be a footballer when i was a kid lads

chances are you still wouldn't have made it.
should have gone for a sport with a lower amount of people doing it. like gymnastics or tennis

sure about that bro?

Monaco are getting absolutely shredded this window.

>Fabinho open to move
>Mou prefers Matic or Eric Dier for £50m

Good deal if Lyon then buy Giroud.

Lacazette will probably fit in well with Arsenal's system

>mfw I did fucking field hockey and I wasn't respected despite winning medals and shit
>mfw got into South tournament and I scored in a penalty shootout, literal world class shot, that made my coach go 'how did you learn to do that?' we lost final to a team we beat 3-0 in the group stages because they cheated
>mfw I was never considered captain either

I never went to the fucking club award ceremony, I ended up being told I won the Best Defender Award for the club one training session and got a trophy. Totally irrelevant, pretty sure they created it because I'd been there for 8 years.

why dont clubs immediately buy the cheap players that monaco get after they have scammed bigger clubs into buying their over-priced meme players???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
surely they will sell these cheap ones for much more in a few seasons only

>Lindelof on the right

also yes

Yeah but can he score regularly without the help of other players? As in, can he do more than just do 'tap ins' or have other people do all the hard work? Arse have needed a striker like Henry for years. A guy who can solo entire teams if for some reason they're not at their best. If Arse could play like they did in FA Cup final, it'd be sorted.

But since they're going to lose Sanchez and maybe Ozil, they need more than Lacazette (who isn't confirmed and I doubt is going to be desu).

woah. No need to be bitter mate
>club captain
requires a certain personality
>they cheated
lel
>I never went to the fucking club award ceremony
bad attitude.
>pretty sure they created it because I'd been there for 8 years.
lack of self worth
blooming heck lad

Dier and Matic is paper talk I think.
Mou would not re-sign a CDM he slaughtered during his downspiral in chelsea and I don't see why he would want Dier considering he is neither Homegrown or a good Carrick replacement.

The Fabinho deal was said it to be delayed for a few weeks back in the middle of the month before it was then said to be 'off' by 'mourinho' according to the shitty website than in MEN which seemed more like bullshit paper talk and now has remerged around the time it was said to be taking place.
There has be no real evidence to suggest Mourinho wants Dier or Matic over Fabinho

>Stoke City have warned Arsenal not to pursue 24-year-old goalkeeper Jack Butland
lmao what the fuck does that even mean

Bigger clubs can't be bothered with waiting/can't develop youth, smaller clubs can't offer Champions League football

it basically means, he's for sale but you will have to pay top dollar

pretty much why celtic get good players on the cheap too.
the fans will say it's cause they're massive haha

t. french monaco agent in quebec not wanting his plan to be exploited

>he doesn't watch women's footy

>de gay

Great post, OP!

Arsenal just need a regular goalscorer, they create plenty of chances but fail to have a good striker to consistently put them to bed, Lacazette is a big upgrade on Giroud and Welbeck and would fit Arsenals counter attacking system as he is decent on the ball and is capable of getting up the pitch and getting in good positions.
The problem Arsenal have is Lacazette wants CL football, which Arsenal don't offer, and even if they do sign him, they won't get them best out of him when Ozil and Sanchez leave as it will take them 3 or 4 years to replace them after they are gone because Wenger/Arsenal are shit in the transfer market.

>b-but women just like mens personalities
why do they lie to us lads ;_;

It's a confusing situation tbqh. With the way journalists are talking, they've all clearly been briefed that Fabinho isn't happening and that Mou prefers Matic. But then there's people in Italy saying it's a done deal and Fabinho has been asked on television about which number he'll be wearing for Man Utd.

1. Captain wasn't awarded on personality. Our team was the best in the area, basically. It was awarded on ability. We regular went into double figures against meme teams. I was a Sweeper so I often never did any defending against the weaker teams. I mean, one time, with our weakest team, one of our players, Reece, received the ball from push-back and he then dribbled around the entire opposing team and scored. 20 seconds.

2. They did cheat. One of their players faked an injury. A head one. The rules state they HAVE to get off the pitch or the game cannot continue. He walked to our end of the pitch and sat in the goal, despite his being closer and their bench being like 5ft away. He was then called back and he spent 2 mins getting there. Now this wouldn't have been a problem, extra time would have been added. But it was a grand tournament and there was a schedule we had to keep too. We had to get to the ceremony at 5:30pm So he wasted the time. This meant we only had 5 mins to get a equaliser and thus we lost. It was a really weak team we had but they were weaker.

3. Why would I go to a club award night when it was the same fucking players who won every season? I have no idea how I won. Probably because my mate, who I joined cause he joined, had to quit to concentrate on football (his team had a rule where you can only play for one team) so I'm sure he'd have got it over me.

4. And yeah, duh mate. I was literally treated as 'that guy to fill the numbers'. You know how you play sport and you put your worst players in defence? That was me. It's the Pep mindset, if you have 99% possession cause your midfielders and forwards either have the ball or are getting the ball, you don't need to defend.

I seriously doubt sanchez or ozil are leaving

lads I know what will fix a team
get this, you remember that bloke Henry??
well completely unrelated how about we sign a BLACK '''''''''FRENCH''''''''''''' STRIKER

>They play their CL game in the youth stadium

Kek

impldbing.

Word seems to be coming from Di Marzio now and he's very reliable with transfers in general these days and especially United

should have joined a shitter team then mate.
i think you'd revel in a big fish small pond than a small fish big pond.

Ultimately it's better for the players and makes the most sense for the system of talent development

Players develop better with regular gametime, both in their leagues and against European opposition, experience playing against big teams regularly/performing to a high standard in the domestic league draws the attention of teams across Europe that can offer better pay packages

Teams that are considered minnows get the finances to remain competitive in their domestic league, get the fame/reputation for helping younger players start their careers on the right foot

Everybody wins except the big clubs, who already win everything anyway

I can't see Sanchez staying, Ozil I can.
Sanchez wants to win League or Continental trophies and looked very frustrated toward the middle/end of last season on the pitch after Arsenal's title push went tits up.

yeah i get it. go to france or scotland, play regularly in a big team in a shit league, where the team also qualifies for europe every season, develop and then a bigger club bhuys them

Got to be Arsecucks

I can't still believe they actually paid that much money lel

Doubt they say that, m8.

>Normie League
what do you expect

Sanchez will go, he's disgusted by the loser mentality at that club. Ozil will stay and get paid silly money.

It wasn't always like that. I joined with other dicks. Plus there was a qt as fuck girl mate. Oh god I joined when I was like 9 and she was qt as fuck then. By the time I quit (I was surprisingly offered a place in the Senior Squad, but I quit cause of reasons... But I could have prob gone pro had I done well there) she was fucking 8/10. Damn, I'd have fugged her good if I wasn't 6'2 and was taller than literally everybody on the fucking field, including adults.

I mean, when I went to trials for hockey, I scored 7 goals. Yet I got dumped into defence because shitters go there. I organised the defence but nobody noticed it, too busy concentrating on fucking Reece or Johnny. Hah one of our strikers, Gordon, broke a guys foot before a huge tournament... it was the younger group too. Fucking heart breaking this kid is in tears cause he can't go to a tournament cause Gordon hit the ball so hard he couldn't get out the way. Gordon also KO'd a GK once, hit ball, it flew into the air, hit the crossbar and then rebounded onto the back of the GK's helmet, which has a little exposed bit.

>loser mentality
>he's won two trophies in his 3 years, 3 if you include Community Shields.

Also samefag.

SIM

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>mfw I made this meme
>mfw

:D

where is 190cm masterrace lads

JUST

I think you are implying that Sanchez cares about the Community Shield or FA Cup now.
He really wants a League or European Trophy I think and having won the FA Cup twice now without any league success I am pretty sure he wont be content winning it again without any other Big Trophies to show for it.
Arsenal should have won the League the season Leicester won it, was the perfect chance and they fucking bottled it

JJ

>He'll s-stay, we could win the FA cup and even Europa if things go right..
Howling. Sanchez wants to win the league, he wants the CL. Not Arsenal's little milk cups.

nobody cares about the FA cup, league cup, or community shield

It's Gee

>nobody cares about the FA cup
>this flag

I'd love my club to win the FA Cup. Fuck off you utter mong.

Which is what I said, I think the FA cup is still a big trophy, but the least cared for out of the 3 big ones (FA Cup, PL and CL) Community Shield and League Cup are milk trophies basically.

>nobody cares about the FA cup
while I agree it's no where near the same prestige of the league or CL you can fuck right off mr american man

>the city of manshitty

Normie League customers SEETHING

What about every other team in that league who can't attract big players? The 1 team league becomes even more of a 1 team league

What happened?

Bernardo nearly broke his own ankle, he seems ok though

>Lazio could try to snub Juventus by offering Keita Balde Diao to Inter, although Liverpool also remain contenders after he rejected Milan.

>Inter have reportedly offered more for Rick Karsdorp, but Roma have the all-clear from the Feyenoord player as they fly out for final talks.

>Zenit are close to a double deal for Kostas Manolas and Leandro Paredes from Roma, but still want Inter midfielder Marcelo Brozovic too.

>Sampdoria defender Milan Skriniar is increasingly close to joining Inter for €18m plus striker Gianluca Caprari.

>Inter continue negotiations with Sevilla, who could sign both Ever Banega and Stevan Jovetic for a combined €20m.

Cmon boys finally Inter starting to make moves.

ever thought about creating a blog?

I'd live my life completely different if I went back even just 10 years.

>the shariah city of Molenbeek

>Inter starting to make moves

they are going to be shit even the next season

As usual, unless it's from Di Marzio don't trust our journalists.

>>Zenit are close to a double deal for Kostas Manolas and Leandro Paredes from Roma, but still want Inter midfielder Marcelo Brozovic too.

Zenit need to fuck off

How's their FFP situation looking?

Me too bro

if internazionale or milan dont buy keita his career will be on perma-hold for a year. he is set on Juve, but they want to wait to get him on a free next season. Lotito is going to lynch him to the bench for fucking around without much playing time.

inter da scudetto!

i hoep they buy brozo

non issue desu. 6 days to raise 30 million. banega, jovetic is 20 together atleast but i doubt inter will sell that low. sabatini is a tough cookie in negs. brozo is 25 million and then the 10 from sunderland for alvarez. perisic is 60 million. and then there is the 100 million transfer kitty suning said they will give on top of sales money. so inter can buy expensive quality if needed.

he could be the vice salah for spalletti. but dunno id like a young italian too berardi/bernardeschi. gabigol is sent out on loan.

its not too late

just dont pay attention to Sergej if you know whats good for you

>literally every team is A-OK in terms of wages
>Arsecucks have to sell at least 7 players

Enjoy 10th faggots.

It actually is.

>Watford FC is delighted to confirm the signing of England Under-21 international Will Hughes from Derby County on a five-year deal.

>will hughes has finally moved to the premier league

Is he even any good?

>his career will be on perma-hold for a year.
Inter doesn't seem that signifcant a step up than Lazio desu.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH CANTONA SAYYYYY OHHHH AHHH CANTONAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this isn't even my final form

not like that, im saying he will probably be benched for most of the season over that rightfully so

>Image appears corrupt

How good is DJ Buffonge? He's a United guy.