Remember New England is best region in the US

Remember New England is best region in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrY1XltlRWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mid Atlantic best Atlantic.

As someone who has lives in all of these regions, I mostly agree

There's more history to be proud of in New England, you go to some place like WA though and it's all just weed and homeless people, it's embarrassing

>New England
can't wait until its the first state Ahmed migrates to

People in new england are so fucking violent and badass migrants dont stand a chance

Taxes are too high. You expect me to pay ten grand a year just to live in a shit house? Florida is objectively the best when it comes to taxes and we have a balanced budget. Have fun being tax cattle.

> violent and badass
They're mostly liberals and tend to be the source of the SJW cancer in America...

You just explained California. Try talking shit in massachusetts. Sure theres lots of fags but thats everywhere, dude is mass get ignorant as fuck.

That's a funny way of spelling Southern California and New York City.

In which region would you guys place MD? I like to pretend we're Mid-Atlantic, while just completely ignoring the fact that we're south of the Mason-Dixon.

why are you even here?

go away eurocuck

I've lived in mass for over a decade there are sjws everywhere. Yes you have some macho dudes who don't give a fuck but the sjw plague is beginning to infect them as well. Also mass is turning into a multicultural shithole, but I do agree it is a very beautiful place

>no Mid Atlantic

We're just too good to be on your chart then?

>any American city or state
>good
AYY LMAO

The Midwest really isn't that great, outside of the Dakotas.

>New England
>Valuing liberty
Pick one

California is sjw as fuck too but that doesn't change anything of what I said about New England. Massachusetts is no different.

yeah, because like every european you are an expert on everything ever and anybody who says otherwise is wrong, go away ghengis

I guess im just biased because i dont count anything but western mass as massachusetts.

What state are you in that makes you think you're immune to libfags?

If New England is the best region, does it mean English culture is superior to American culture

Imo PA, MD, DE, and VA are mid Atlantic. Outside of the urban centers they're similar states as far as geography/culture goes.

>currently in 98% white city
>highest GDP in state
>90% trees
>school is funded locally, so now state/federal intervention

Paid in shekkels or squirrel skin?

Agreed
Better than West coast cucks and spic south

t. a person that only went to seattle

Literally traitors to the constution since 1861

>voted for a canadian rat

texas a shit

yes

the west coast gets a bad rep because of their major population hubs, but the people are often quite sensible outside of those places. I don't blame New York state for NYC.

non americans fuck off

And what blue state do you hail from?

>mad

The shame of Texas.

is that before or after we were attacked at sumpter and had war declared against us?...... and then won

any state named after England is going to be badass

>new england
>state
lol

a bit windy today eh new england bros?

t-this is me plz no bully...

youtube.com/watch?v=FrY1XltlRWg

fuck you, I don't know your geography

All we got in New England are a buncha Jews, spics, niggers, pansies, and booger-eatin' morons.

nice neighbors you got there, snow-nigger

okay but your le ebin Sup Forums maymays dont change the fact that you've never even stepped foot here and know nothing about the united states, please stay on your side of the pond with your "european" kin.

>booger-eatin' morons

Isn't New York, New Hampshire etc are named after places in England? After all these centuries, the English still rule Americans

>New England
>Better than Old England

Okay.

yeah, its actually white.

I just stated I live in a 98% white city, how does yours compare?

>NH picked as the Free State Project's home
>Maine

I never said my state was immune to them, but I am saying that

A.) New England is pretty much the SJW haven. which shouldn't be surprising considering that whenever there's a new way of contemporary thought, no matter how intelligent or dumb, New England is generally at the center of it and Modern liberalism is no exception.

b.) My region doesn't always vote democrat

I don't even hate New England, I ironically love all parts of the country (with the exception of California and Florida). It's just that you shouldn't place yourself so high up on a podium.

>florida
>100+ degrees Fahrenheit all summer
>humid as fuck
Definitely the white mans paradise, francisco

Becoming an ethnic minority is probably better than becoming a religious minority.
Feels bad

الحمد لله

yea Ted Cruz actually defends liberty you idiot

I didnt know sweat shops allowed you gooks to have internet access while you were making sneakers for AMERICA

Trump won all the original 13 colonies in the primaries. Texas voted for a faggot Canadian. Also Maine is not an original 13 colony so fuck off.

T-take that back

Don't be racist, okay. This is /pol

>midwest
>wearing a belt AND suspenders

so midwest confirmed autism?

ok, i take it back.

I noticed you still didnt declare your state

I live near boston and my best friend lives in FL and i'm literally talking to his girl right now about how retarded it is up here. I love the history, and most of the people... but a lot of the people suck ass, as well as the taxes, some of the laws, the weather, and the roads.

How does New England feel about English visitors?

New England is 77% white, Old England is 85.4 white

What about the southwest?

dude why are you even here, go away and eat dog or whatever it is you slopes do

Californian here, that faggot wouldn't have a gun. Too much of a pussy.

Love each other ;) Allah loves each and every one of you. Inshallah

that is not breaking news to anyone who visits the midwest regularly

89% actually you dumb malaysian rat you're lucky we didn't eradicate you sub-humans.

See what happens when you fuck with new england charlie. Keep it up and we'll deal with you like we dealt with japan.

New England - 83.4%
Old England - 83.9%

sources -
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom
guess again faggot

Weak b8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England sorry master ;)

spics

DELETE THIS

Non-hispanic whites in New England is 77%

>slavs
>white
ecks dee lamo

What region has best genetics? Northern midwest because of their Scandinavian ancestry?

> Trump won all the original 13 colonies in the primaries

...And? What does that have to do with anything? I don't see there being a case to be made.

Iowa. What does that have to do with anything?

100+ degrees all summer

No its not more like 80-90

Arizona, nevada, etc. Way hotter states

Some parts of Maryland are breddy gud

it was a joke you fucking autistic mongoloid, i swear to god you fruitcakes are so sensitive when you mention a countries whiteness

Agreed. Im way outnumbered down here senpai.

Future belongs to us, lads

your alright, tourism is a major industry here and foriegners are generally better behaved then new yorkers and Californians

if you visit come in the summer like august for july, autumn is nice until late November then its five months of shit weather, if you come in winter go to the white or green mountains, good winter sports

FPBP

new england is as white as old england, is staying white unlike old england, and isnt a poor shithole

I agree, with the Irish in New Hampshire and New Englands rightful clay in Newfoundland it would have a lot of Celts and a lot of Brits, which is /comfy/

>mfw all these massachussets cucks acting like they're hard

We all know you're a bunch of liberal cucks who are just as responsible for this shit as california, I'll see you in fall when you all vote for Hillary.

Only a beaner would wear a cap on top of a balaclava

only positive thing about that is the latinas

even up here (PA) the puerto ricans at my church are fucking gorgeous

i image you get more squat mehicans and central americans though...

yeah mine was a joke too, hahahahaha look at us joking together

Thank you for at least respecting the Midwest. Good people over here.

Typical iowa resident. This is why the rest of the country doesn't take you serious.

>drops fish and chicks out of pockets

haha y-you t-too

>It's the gay malay
>country of Birth

And I find it quite unfortunate that the whole country took your liberal bullshit up there seriously.

>Staying white

Vermont : 98.1% (1990), 96.2% (2000) 94.3% (2010) 94.0 (2012)

Massachusetts : 87.8% (1990) 81.9% (2000) 76.1% (2010) 75.3% (2012)

Source : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites

>Staying white

I have the straight out of mexico type of beaners here. (NM) when trump stopped by a few days ago they lost their shit. Look it up.