BREAKING: Drumpf finished off by logic

Terence Tao, one of the most accomplished mathematicians of our time (perfect SAT by 9, published papers by 16, PhD by 21, professor by 24) just mathematically and logically PROVED Donald Trump is not fit to be our president.

So guys? What happens now?

Other urls found in this thread:

cafephilos.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/is-it-possible-to-love-god/
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
motls.blogspot.ca/2016/06/donald-trump-is-fit-to-be-president.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His proof

This shitty post again?

>Nigger claims to be smartest fuck on planet, cites John Oliver and Mitt Romney in his argument.

>smartest guy
>uses wordpress instead of designing his own website

Yeah, okay.

Kill yourself Terence, nobody cares about you or your shitty ideas or blog. Nobody cares about your math either which is why you need to get fame off Trump's back. I hope you get cancer.

>Mitt Romney
>John Oliver

>it's another "Mister self-important Liberal Nobody tells you who you should vote" thread.

If he was really smart, he would come up with his own argument instead of alluding to 3 pagan mother fuckers hell bent on making the world muslim for the sake of equality.

>"proof"
>entirely opinions on policy
Man if that's how this works then I could write a thesis on why he is empirically a cock juggling fag.

LOOK AT ME I HAVE AN IMPORTANT DEGREE AND LOTS OF EXPERTISE IN SOME INTELLIGENT AREA SO I CAN LECTURE YOU IN AREAS TOTALLY UNRELATED TO MY PROFESSION.

>muh current year man said

is that robo cop?

cafephilos.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/is-it-possible-to-love-god/

when did expertise trump intent?

Shillary uses her so-called 'expertise' to funnel foreign money into her personal accounts. She created a black spy network to gather information and use in foreign policy. she operates above the law and has proven to be a vindictive shrew.

It's like the very reason's Trump is doing so well have been completely missed or misunderstood by this chink. I'm sure he wrote a lengthy discourse against Obama, seeing how that half nigger had the least amount of experience in anything prior to his annointment as some demigod.

And what about the most important experience, that of military training? The primary role of President is the Commander-in-Chief of the largest military in the world. Trump has continually stated he does not wish to use the Military as a first option, whereas Hillary has proven she will use any and all means to satisfy her objectives.

>smartest man ever
>uses computer he bought instead of inventing one

Yeah right.

>Drumpf BTFO by an Australian gook

how will he ever recover? can't he handle the logic banter?

Why should i care what this chink thinks?

That's some severe autism right there.

>John Oliver
This ricenigger clearly isn't good at anything besides math.

>autistic child takes John Oliver Show as fact

His politics are shit, but if you're a mathematician you're going to suck his dick anyways.

Another example of how deluded and autistic smart people can be.
Einstein had much greater achievements, and he was also a commie faggot.

This is truly one of the most glorious displays of autism I've seen.

>It should be common knowledge that Trump is unfit. This is based on the common knowledge that Trump is unfit.

It's like a short circuit occurred in his brain halfway through writing.

Cuz everyone knows that everyone knows everyone knows the fact everyone knows everyone knows it's 2015 come on.

The funny thing is you could just swap out 4 names and reprint it about Hillary Clinton.

In German, these kinds of people (Tao on Trump, Hawking on global warming, Musk on AI) are called "Fachidioten": brilliant in their respective fields, but on any other field they don't know more than the average person. Unfortunately they're not smart enough to realize that they're pretty dumb otherwise (or their egos get the best of them).

>(((Drumpf)))

Looks Like Donald Trump is Jewish
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

N O T
O
T

How the fuck would a mathematician influence my political preference? That's like taking relationship advice from the pope

It's literally;

>How do you know that's true

>Everyone says it's true

>Yeah, but how do they know

>Well they all say it

He literally shoots himself in the foot by using The Emperors New Clothes as an example.

>How do you know the Emperor has new clothes and isn't naked

>Well everyone is saying he's wearing new clothes, so therefore everyone knows he's wearing new clothes, right?

how do you think these people feel after their 15 minutes of fame?
>mmm yeah I showed him, now he is going to loose because I said stuff
>wait why aren't people listening?

W-wha-w-w-what?

People are c-catching on that I, and the rest of Sup Forums, have only supported Trump since the beginning because he's a meme?

Don't listen to that retard guys! MAGA!

Wow this guy is an idiot.

>common knowledge is common

Even our ancestors knew this was a meme. PHD of faggotry.

Oh god.. you got me .. I thought this was real..

Remember kids, if it's someone's else opinion then it's proof.

Ricenigger should just stick to math and shieet.

20 cents has been deposited into your account

Wait, is this gook Australian?
Why does he care?
Does he think we're going to dump the beaners over there?

> proof based on "Clinton's argument"

Yeah. You could.

But everything he said about Trump is undoubtedly true.

The gardener at my workplace is a genius: on a very limited budget, he grows the most wonderful displays of flowers and shrubs that make an ugly concrete slab of a building look inviting. However, i'm not going to seek his advice on choosing an IT supplier.

ITT: nobody proving OP wrong

a Phd is just a pimple on the ass of knowledge

Publishing papers and getting a PhD is a big deal now? All I had to do was get shit on as an RA for 6 years to get mine, where do I sign up for my world recognition and authority on subjects that have nothing to do with my expertise?

It's more like someone claiming to be a mechanic, but he can't even operate a manual transmission car.

Y...you think global warming is bullshit?

If I shit in your hands and call it a soft serve, it's hardly necessary for you to prove scientifically that my butthole didn't deposit the finest frozen cream and sugar mixture into your waiting hands after it had gently slipped in a cone. You tell me that you're not paying for warm shit then demand I pay to have your shoes professionally cleaned.

Actually, they want to dump their excess over here.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/playing-us-for-suckers-benevolent-canada-seen-as-easy-mark-to-take-australias-refugees

>what now
We laugh our dicks off at how stupid illuminati looks during the trump inauguration

ITT: 230 IQ savant vs. 80 IQ Trump morons

This is a textbook illustration of how Asians can be so booksmart but Asia is so messed up.
Professor Tao needs to learn what a Maslovian Hammer is.

And still nobody proves OP wrong.

Merely attacks the source of the opinion instead of the opinion itself.

I bet no one even can come close to proving him wrong.

Luboš Motl is a Czech theoretical physicist and one of the highest IQs in the world and he is an inanely high power level shitlord who supports Trump. Tao is a fucking meme.

Motl also thinks global warming is bullshit too for the record

What are you doing here newfag

Why is a foreigner trying to get involved in US politics? Why doesn't he move back to Australia or better yet move to China to be with his own people if he doesn't like the Republic Race Results.

Terence Tao
Level 21 Autist
20 Int
4 Wis
as common with most people of extreme intelligence.

>It ought to be common knowledge
Appeal to the masses

God, what a pretentious dipshit. John Oliver?

Do you think you're making a point of some kind?

What's to prove wrong if nothing has been proven in the first place? Basically, he's saying that a lack of experience with being a crooked politician and being more interested in stating the truth than sparing the feelings of lesser nations makes someone unfit to be president. It doesn't, it makes them fit to be a great president.

He's at UCLA now

I'm sorry that you find it so hard to digest ideas that aren't presented in snappy soundbites by lame duck comedians who couldn't make it in their home country but discovered it was extremely easy to make dumb jokes to liberals about conservatives.

BEADY

Aware yourself that you're on a website with angry White supremacist low IQ conservatives.

Jesus christ, grow up.

We vote him in anyway and you kill yourself while we laugh.

Yeah well according to this, Hillary is -ACTUALLY- ineligible for holding any public office ever again.

>shall forfeit HIS office
Hillary is a womyn, so this law does not apply

We send him back. Duh.

>implying higher maths are applicable to real life

>Y...you think global warming is bullshit?

it is. Ever wondered why icy Greenland actually is called Greenland? Because once it was green, inhabited by farmers during a medieval warm period, climate changes in cycles, that is natural.

Would be funny watching her try to play that card when this inevitably goes to court.

I know right? And doesnt even know how to layout the information on his shitty wordpress site so that its clean, clear, concise.

Ive seen 9th graders with better looking websites/blogs

Ever heard of Linus Pauling? He was, like, Nobel Prize winner, which automatically makes his opinions on medicine right, lol

I think with these geniuses, they're just so accustomed to understanding everything perfectly that they don't know how it feels to be incompetent.

They assume their opinion is correct because they usually are.

Thats not true.

what is not true? We live in a small ice age entering a warm period.

But you're not deluded, you know what the real truth of the matter is?

Her husband did do the whole "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is" thing, so it wouldn't surprise me that much

motls.blogspot.ca/2016/06/donald-trump-is-fit-to-be-president.html?m=1

Fuck off with your shill thread, autistic savant.

Wouldn't surprise me either. People back then were more willing to swallow bullshit from their elected officials than they are now.

So we haven't caused any kind of climate change?

Yes.

>prove proposition

>some other people I take as authorities agree with it, I shall not attempt to prove their arguments
>he lacks experience and that is a beneficial quality but not necessary condition
>he hates the constitution, I shall not attempt to prove this argument

How the hell did this guy pass a first year course in formal logic?

That Eeksylivurinuekuelkifviks or whatever volcano that erupted in Iceland dumped more shit in the atmosphere than the industrial revolution did a hundred times over.

The effect humans are having on the Earth's climate is inconsequential compared to what the Earth itself can do.

That said, mainland China are a bunch of dirty motherfuckers who need to stop destroying their own land.

the extend to which degree we influenced climate is disputed. What we did is deforestation which leads to drought, deserification, water shortages and mud slides etc. But that doesn't lead to a worldwide increase of ocean levels.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a hell of a drug.

"I refuse to allow arithmetic to dictate morality."
-Jean Luc Picard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles

sorry dude, but lefties lied to you about the climate

The medieval warm period is complete bullshit. There is proof that the earth was actually slightly cooler then.

They are the factory of the world and even still, they pollute half as much as the average American.

India pollutes more than China. And they haven't even started transitioning into a manufacturing based economy yet. Take that as you will.

By using the John Oliver mathematical proofs

then explain why Vikings left Greenland after they no longer could grow crops there...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period

Everybody listen to me! I got a degree from Goldberg University which clearly states that I'm smarter and better at everything than you! I should be the only one allowed to vote!

>They are the factory of the world

And they cut all the corners they can until everything is a circle. They can be the factory of the world, but mainlanders have no regard for human life or the chemical content of the soil and air.

I blame the communists. Communism diminishes the value of nature and human life. Just look at what the soviet union did to the Aral sea.

Or that we even called it Greenland.
Naming conventions back then usually referenced what areas or people were known for.

underrated

Well,the other candidate is missing parts of her brain. so I'll take Trump.

which I said earlier

>math
Should he also teach me how to fix my carburetor? I mean he's so smart, he must know everything about everything