Edward Snowden is a traitor

Edward Snowden is a traitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/william-binney-and-snowden-traitor-debate-2015-4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634541/Spy-Town-West-Virginia-community-built-house-NSA-staffers-cell-phone-use-restricted-law-auction-starting-1Million-abandoned-year.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*hero

kek
Trump BTFO

*traitor

Today we know NSA did good in keeping an eye on Merkel and Muslims in Germany and France.

talking head

he leaked information
he was never some political authority

*hero

He was an overpaid sysadmin. Not a netsec or crypto expert like his supporters are claiming while masturbating to pictures of Snowden and Putin.

the more i see of snowden the more i think he's a faggot. he should have done his document dump and vanished. instead he parades around like some fucking celebrity.

the government originally said he was doing his doc dump for fame and it looks like they were right.

So who is he voting for? (I mean assuming he could vote, and I doubt they'll let him)
Don't tell me he's shilling for Clinton?

*an hero

Why are you so confidant that Eddy Snow typed that?

He's not incarcerated and he's an American citizen, so why wouldn't he be able to vote?

He's a whistleblower with his own personal opinions. He doesn't need any more labels, especially if it's just you being petty since he doesn't support your favourite candidate.

Yeah yeah yeah he broke the law mother fuckers...even if he did it as a public service, he should accept the public punishment. NSA isn't evil by the way...imagine the shitstorm Earth would be in right now if we didn't have them watching everyone on the net.

>Edward Snowden is CIA propaganda machine.
nothing new.
He is just as bad as Anonymous.
Both work for the government propaganda machine.
If you think Snowden doesn't still work for the government you are a fucking fool.

>He thinks only two people are running
leave, nigger.

Clinton gave the russians our uranium rights in our own nation

Some of his leaks on the NSA were good in exposing the extent of the unknown surveillance the US was conducting on its citizens. It showcased the massive, and oft times illegal, privacy breaches that US authorities were conducting over its citizens.

The later leaks when he was in Russia (hmmm, I wonder why he leaked them) which directly harmed American National Security (exposing Diplomatic communications, CIA operations, American spying on other nations [as if no other country, particuarly Russia, doesn't do it] etc) were fucking retarded, and were of no use to the average citizen, but most likely improved his standing with the Kremlin. Maybe he got an extra heater during the winter as a reward.

He is a classic grey figure, and it is hard to label him as a traitor or hero, as he is different things to different people depending on your political view. It's clear though that if he did a "political compass" test, he would be right down the far bottom left, in the green area, which is the opposite to my positioning.

He is just upset about how he is going to get punished by the Donald for what he did.

Isn't Snowden also a SJW? I saw him tweeting with this BLM dindu, Deray.

Yeah I initially thought this guy was great since he was whistleblowing on the government but now that he doesn't like Trump he's gay, a traitor, an attention whore, a cuckold, and a stupid fuck. Nobody insults dear leader and gets away with it.

*hero.

i don't give a fuck about his political ideology, what he did was fucking amazing.

most of you faggots wouldn't have the balls to even consider it.

*hero

leftist, but hero

*Hero

>he thinks third party candidates matter

Z E R O P R O S E C U T I O N S

GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK

He doesn't even have a passport anymore. I'm sure they can also take away his vote. All they'd have to do is convict him in one of their PATRIOT act secret kangaroo courts, and make him a felon.

No shit sherlock, that's why I asked the question. Since only Trump or Hillary stand any chance of winning, I'm curious who he endorses.=

never understood why people worship him

>Protectionism is good for the wealth of a nation

Good point.

Without the NSA doing such a great job Muslims might have gotten into Germany.

he's a pro-refugee libshit that sold secrets to Russia to save his ass
the domestic revelations were nice and all but foreign surveillance is nothing to be ashamed of and he put it all out there indiscriminately

worshiping false heroes
they told him to do it so he did it.

Trump said something about going after Snowden, so it's not like any of you faggots should expect an objective opinion from the latter.

Snowden is just trying to stay relevant.

He did a good thing by whistleblowing, but his fame is over so now he is just trying to draw attention by being the biggest SJW possible.

He's the classic libertarian bait though. Any thread with a picture with him will attract massive amounts of libertarians going out of there way to defend him.

>how to bait libertarians 101
>put Snowden as the pic
>say the guy needs to be hanged
>watch the madness unfold as the libertarians are universally triggered

The American public are too stupid to focus on an issue for more than 3 hours. Isn't surprised he's trying to sustain attention for the Honourable thing he did.
He sacrificed his awesome Hawaiian livelihood for an eternity in Ruskiland to make Americans aware of the illegal surveillance practices on them

you must not be very bright

Who would have guessed Edward Snowdens greatest fear was execution by the US government for being a disgusting traitor

rly mks u tink

I don't think many people like him so much as they like what he did and what he stands for.

even if you believe he did a good thing you can't deny he also did massive damage in the process.

he's a gloryhound and an oaf, he's also became a Russian stooge, that Q&A with Putin was actually pathetic.

Tell me what he stands for straya

Trumptards on this board are autistic racist fucking retards. The entire non-autistic world laughs at you for being suckered into supporting a reality TV star demagogue. Your insecurities are laughable. You don't deserve "to watch it burn" at others expense you cretin fucks. And you wont. Hillary is the establishment, and Trump is a meme.

Freedom to shitpost without fear.

>Trumptards on this board are autistic racist fucking retards
You could at least try to not fail in your first sentence.

Welp, after this post I guess I am preparing my cherry for Gary, as I know you are a lolbertarian.

How the fuck does it make him traitor?
He just pointed out Trump avoids economic debate, which he does. That's even below democrat level of stupidity and irrationality.
You Trump shills are fucking mentally challenged. Do you seriously need caretaker like Trump or Putin to think for you? What is it? Daddy issues?

businessinsider.com/william-binney-and-snowden-traitor-debate-2015-4

what the libtards dont want to talk about: he changed sides once his NSA contract was terminated.

Trump is an authoritarian who doesn't give a shit about the privacy rights of Americans, so it's completely understandable that Snowden wouldn't support him.

What is he referring to?

so this guy risked his life and freedom to leak documents containing damaging information concerning the establishment only to flee his homeland and post on social media sucking establishment cock?

something is amiss

>Redditors come to spam shitposts and slide threads
>They realize there are no trigger warnings
>They get anally destroyed and sperg out like this

It's worth checking this board just to see how inarticulate the left is.

Anyone who matters thinks Snowden was a traitor already
>Reveals your country's collection programs, putting intelligence resources at risk, and therefore putting the US at increased risk of danger due to opposing countries gaining the upper hand
>Reveals billions of dollars of technology, taxpayer's dollars wasted, now other countries have that tech too
>Immediately fled to China, then Russia
>No one knows the true extent of the damage
>No one knows if he was ever in the employ of Russian FSB agents or the Chinese, though this is highly likely
>He almost certainly is telling US secrets to the Russians, who desire war and are using NATO military defense procedures in the event of this as a weak casus belli to provoke Europe
>Probably leaked Five Eyes intelligence also, putting the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand's sensitive information at risk
Biggest US intelligence traitor since Robert Hanssen & Aldrich Ames.
The only people who think otherwise were already distrustful of the US government for whatever reason.

my conspiracy theory is that this site closure is related to snowden: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634541/Spy-Town-West-Virginia-community-built-house-NSA-staffers-cell-phone-use-restricted-law-auction-starting-1Million-abandoned-year.html

>He honestly thinks Snowden did it as a "public service"
Jesus Christ get learned you naive dickhead

Snowden really wanted the accolades, which makes him an insufferable faggot, but I still appreciate what he did and don't consider his actions treasonous; even if it was blunted by giving the info to a single main stream media source instead of just dumping that shit on the web for everyone to see.

Trump will offer Putin to leave NATO for Snowden and it will come back on a platter. Can't wait to see this bitch fry.

>Reveals your country's collection programs, putting intelligence resources at risk, and therefore putting the US at increased risk of danger due to opposing countries gaining the upper hand
>Reveals billions of dollars of technology, taxpayer's dollars wasted, now other countries have that tech too
What other countries have that tech? What tech are you speaking of? Simply unveiling that certain systems exist doesn't mean he gave the technology away.
>Probably leaked Five Eyes intelligence also, putting the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand's sensitive information at risk
He leaked the domestic surveillance systems, not the intelligence or the technology itself. There's absolutely no way China or Russia would be able to replicate such sophisticated systems. Chinese surveillance, while widespread and pervasive, is still crude compared to what the Five Eyes are capable of.

>Immediately fled to China, then Russia
>No one knows if he was ever in the employ of Russian FSB agents or the Chinese, though this is highly likely
No, it's not "highly likely". Do you know why he's in Russia? Because he has nowhere else to go. If he went to your country, he'd be arrested and shipped off to America, end up with an unfair trial (almost guaranteed), and then rot in a jail cell, possibly being tortured in the process. He can't go to Iceland or Ecuador because guess what will happen?

>He almost certainly is telling US secrets to the Russians, who desire war and are using NATO military defense procedures in the event of this as a weak casus belli to provoke Europe
Pure conjecture.

>The only people who think otherwise were already distrustful of the US government for whatever reason.
The NSA was spying on its own citizens, and lied time and time again about the extent of its domestic surveillance. They lost their trust.

By the way, the GCHQ is orders of magnitude worse than the NSA in terms of its surveillance power, so I'm not surprised you'd be posting this.

not letting this thread slide

I respect him revealing Gov't secrets. Don't care much for his opinions though.

>The only people who think otherwise were already distrustful of the US government for whatever reason.
post-WW2 rise of military-industrial complex
Kennedy assassination
COINTELPRO
War on Drugs
9/11 related stuff like PATRIOT Act, Department of Homeland Security, etc.
2009 bank bailouts (nobody responsible punished, except for one dude who was ripping off very wealthy people)
Constitution-free zones ('fo real, nigga?!!!)
and that's just the most obvious ones...

Can you imagine how bad things would have been if Muslims got into Germany? Terrorist attacks, unprecedented amounts of rape, cities being taken over. Thank god that didn't happen.

And youre a cunt.

>Youre not even an American cunt, so stfu