youtube.com/watch?v=G0oVe7MCfRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sauce?

around 57min mark

SHUT IT DOWN

islam is not a race

i want to make a shirt that says that so people will start wearing them. its so fucking embarassing when people spout out "HURR DURR RACISM" when islam is a religion and not even close to a race

this picture is proof of an evil mulsim ritual they perform but i don't know if EU countries are allowed to see it

Racist and sexist much?!

I'm glad she was talking on the topic of British culture and not people.
The latter would've been nonsensical.
Diluting people...

she was using culture instead of people so she wouldnt be called racist

>Free Speech

>56:59
AH WHAT THE FUCK. FUCK YOU, user. YOU DIRTY TROLL--THAT'S DISGUSTING.

Fishmouth syndrome again

that old cow is not white

Oh, How The Mighty Have Fallen

75 Percent of U.S. Population Growth Since 2000 Due to Immigration

I've seen this firsthand with the neighborhood my family grew up in. It was blue collar white neighborhood but today it is mexican town. Mexican restaurants pop up and fail yearly, the inhabitants are all manlets and i swear half of them dont speak english. We are importing substandard humans with lower median iq.

Without immigration since 1965, the U.S. today would have a median age of 41, not 38. The nation would be 75% white instead of 62%. Hispanics would be 8% of the population, not 18%. And Asians would be less than 1% of Americans, instead of 6%.

You already got diluted by the multiple invasions throughout the centuries you stupid bint.

Civic nationalism is the true British position.

>UK takes literal carnival act freak shows seriously for their political opinion.

It's like Queen Victoria requesting the advice of the elephant man for her India policy. Lmao.

No one takes him seriously and you both live in third world countries :)

>mfw I'm English living in rural Canada where there are more deer than people.

I come back once a year to visit family but jesus christ its shite there.