Honestly would the NBA have been better off without this guy?

Honestly would the NBA have been better off without this guy?

He's single handedly made the NBA unwatchable.

You're a moron. NBA is a game of stars and always have been. You think if the finals was Spurs vs Celtics ratings would have been anywhere near as good? LeBron has been the biggest storyline since Jordan, who was in the same situation. When he leaves the question is not how do we move away, it's who do we replace him with

>implying this nigger parody of a sport was watchable at any point of history

Isn't the point of the game to be a nigger and dunk?

Yeah, because the warriors would have so much competition without him.

Not as if he provided them much competition this year

Literally saved the NBA

The game's been so watered down with rule changes and how it's called and then you add in a physical freak that plays gorillaball and normalized flopping and bitching, yeah he's shit and so are his cancerous fans.

>gorillaball

Excellent passing is gorillaball?

Durant would have stayed in OKC if it weren't for LeBron.

this

>OKC
>competition for the Warriors
They blew a 3-1 lead against them with KD and Westbrook. You could argue that KD/Westbrook/Harden never would have split up if not for Lebron, but then they would have dominated the league instead. It's lose-lose.

Reggie Miller normalized flopping

>LeBron has been the biggest storyline since Jordan
The NBA isn't supposed to be mandrama.

>le 'drive in the lane and dish it out when the games on the line' man

They need to raise the rim to 12'

>Honestly would the NBA have been better off without this guy?
No.

>normalized flopping and bitching
Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli, bud.

>normalized flopping
Never watched Dennis Rodman, I take it

Trade Westbrick by any decent PG and OKC would have beaten the Warriors

Surely you mean double-handedly?

>he's shit and so are his cancerous fans

so much this

GIANNIS

It isn't meant to be, but it is. It's a sport of stars whether you like it or not

>le first round exit man
>le can't win without pippen man
>le couldn't win until bird and isiah ded and magic aids man
>le raped by shaq man

Ruining an entire league by yourself is pretty impressive. The fact that he can do that shows how much power he has

>Raped by Shaq
Shaq got swept by Jordan then ran away to the west, then could only win the title once Jordan retired

>this kills the mj nut hugger

t. underage moron

You denying facts?

you denying shaq didnt cuck jordan in the playoffs? or you don't know?

Heat-Mavs, Heat-Spurs I, and Cavs-Warriors I + II were all great Finals series. Not sure how this counts as "ruining the NBA".

MUH SHOES MUH MOVIE

>Put up a respectable six games then come back next year and sweep
Versus
>Getting swept and then moving to the other conference
Hmm yeah Jordan is the cucked one

Did people obsessively hate on Michael Jordan when he was GOATing back in the day? I was too young back then.

Why are people autistically obsessed with LeBron? He's the face of the NBA and he's hated as much as he's loved, people even refuse to respect him. He's a legend and will go down as one of, if not the best basketball player ever, and yet delusional haters will dispute this until they're dead.

I don't think MJ ever had the same effect.

Then they will just argue the 6 different east teams the played in the conf finals and the 5 different west teams they played in the finals were all great teams, not that the league was completely bereft of elite teams and players during his titles.

but I thought jordan was le undefeatable clutch goat in his prime?

Define "decent". Trade Westbrook for any point guard worse than Lowry and OKC lose in 5.

As far as I can tell, Jordan got far less hate despite being a terrible person and the public being well aware of that. The gambling, the affairs, punching teammates, etc. .

The public wasn't all that aware of it until after the fact. The media shielded MJ a lot. It would be amazing to see him in the social media era

Quote the post where I said that

Westbrook and harden on your team? I dont know man back then it was fine but these days there's not nearly enough touches to go around

>Lebron normalized flopping
you clearly haven't been watching the NBA for very long

>Why are people autistically obsessed with LeBron? He's the face of the NBA and he's hated as much as he's loved, people even refuse to respect him.

Lebron is the most physically gifted and naturally talented athlete the league has seen but he has below average mental strength.

In comparison, Jordan was never the quickest or strongest or physically superior to his opposite but he had a psychotic urge to win. That's what people respect.

l
Yeah, it's all "talent", lebron won rings too

>it's a try to say the #1 guy in the league joining a team with 2 people on the roster and so literally unable to field a team is the same as the #2 guy joining a full roster with 3 top 15 guys that had just set the record for most wins 20 minutes ago episode

You're going out of your way to downplay Jordan's athletic ability to fit your narrative. Don't act like the dude was some Chris Mullins type that had to figure out ways to score. He was big, had a ridiculous first step until the twilight of his career, and could jump out of the fucking building. Sure, he was crazy motivated, but he was also incredibly physically gifted.

The Decision, the 8 championships speech, he made a lot of bad impressions in his 1st Miami sojourn.

LeBrons been the greatest thing for America the past 14 years

who is, Barack Obama