Who will play them in the inevitable bio-pic?

Who will play them in the inevitable bio-pic?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/someone-sent-their-amputated-toe-to-a-stranger-on-tumblr_us_583c7f34e4b09b605601824f
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/a-tumblr-user-is-getting-her-amputated-toe-made-into-jewellery-because-tumblr-6288284/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every day we stray further from God's light.

I swear, white people will end humanity

we started it, we get to end it.

who the fuck is royallyoily?

Absolute Godless heathens. Someone needs to end them before they spread their wicked mental disease

thanks jews

>you will never send your severed toe to Cummy Eyelids

>white
>people

Yeah, it's our toy. We get to break it if we want, and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

this is mental illness

God created humanity. Jesus is the son of God. Jesus is Jewish. Jews, according to Sup Forums aren't white.

This is fake
Right?

I'm more surprised you can mail human body parts without repercussions.

>God created humanity

Unfortunately, it's real.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/someone-sent-their-amputated-toe-to-a-stranger-on-tumblr_us_583c7f34e4b09b605601824f

i mean she didn't just chop it off, she got it amputated by a doctor because of a medical condition.

as for making it into a pendant.. they're one step away from eating people.

Is tumblr the female version of Sup Forums?

A whole lot of autism there it seems.

>believing 2000 year old faerie tales written by desert cultists

wew lad

embarassing

>@cummy-eyelids

You want a toe I can get you a toe. There are ways.

Prove that there is no God.

Protip: you can't

Would you? Knowing she made a necklace from an actual human toe?

If you don't realize how incredibly romantic the act of sending a literal piece of you to someone then you may be fucking retarded. You should all just hop off a bridge you selfish fucks you're no good.

Is this you?

My virginity proves there is no God.

wood smash

Well, she didn't chop off her toe. It had to get cut off

>(You)

>she

t. cummyeyelids

So why did they get it amputated in the first place? This isn't something you can just do unless it is in latin america.

No it's your mom.

Holy fuck those are some crazy eyes right there.

I wouldn't go within 15 feet of this woman.

>I absolutely trust your artistic expertise, Cummy Eyelids

>septum piercing
Dropped

>someone literally just tried to justify this

like I jerk off to blood and I can suspend disbelief enough but you're mentally unstable or just a weird fuck if you think it isn't creepy

I was thinking of articulating doug stanhopes skeleton and putting him outside my house earlier as a gag but trying to swing this like it's some 2deep4me body art disgusts me, not because it's strange but you're forcing me to look at the world through your trite little ways.

my body. my piercings. my removal or something. body modification

you're nothing just accept than and move along you don't need to go berserk trying to be unique.

>I'm Lana (it's anal backwards).

It's kinda fucked up how they've romanticised it.
Even if I sent my nail clippings or hair to someone to turn into a pendant, I'd probably get put on some list.

Is this...is this cummy eyelids?

I'd like to cum on her eyelids if you know what I mean...

I was looking forward to some degenerate weird sex shit on this tumblr

very disappointment t b h

Nice try, Van Gogh

>cummy-eyelids

>Jews, according to Jews aren't white.

Fixed that for you.

I can smell the crazy through the monitor

so, yes, but only if i was traveling and never coming back to her town.

How many Sup Forums-members have literally amputate body-parts for crazy people to own in jars?

For me, your virginity is proof of my faith

there's probably at least one

Sup Forums was fascinating with body modification like 10 years ago, I remember thread on some wacky fucking brothers who amputated one of their arms and attached it to the other.

It was a really retarded location too, like his chest or something, so he's a literal monster now.

You know how poison dart frogs have neon colored skin, to warn predators? It's the same way with chicks. Neon hair mostly means stay away.

They're making a pendant out of a diseased body part?

They make facial cream for women out of baby foreskin

It's the new world user, keep up

I'll send her my penis
with me still attached to it

you're gon sufficate dummy

Wtf, is this true or an elaborated ruse?
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/a-tumblr-user-is-getting-her-amputated-toe-made-into-jewellery-because-tumblr-6288284/

>white people
>started humanity

WE

It's not that bad when you find out it had already been amputated. They didn't just slice off the toe and mail it right there.

WERE

Destroyed.

Yeah we've all seen the pic on Sup Forums, bro.

Here's an article about it. Her toe was medically amputated years ago, she didn't just chop the thing off herself

CRACKAS AND SHIEEEEEEET