FELLOW DELEGATES

FELLOW DELEGATES

>used to think politics in Star Wars seemed cartoonish
>2016 presidential election happens

SITH SLEEPER CELL

Whats Sup Forumss opinon of the Darth Jarjar youtube thing, his lips do move (which is not accidental for a cgi character) in fact theres allot of evidence from phantom that suggests it. i could really give a shit about the prequils so i didnt look that hard but one of you autists should know

meesa get dubs annie!

literally only a matter of time before Trump tweets "it's treason, then."

George Lucas was so ahead of the times

>he doesnt know its a show to convince people they are making change every 4 years and jar jar binx actually runs things from the shadows.

Is Jar Jar a sith lord?

its dellow felegates you fucking nigger

Jesus fucking Christ George. I'm glad JJ took over.

THE DELEGATES JAR JAR

I AM THE CONGRESS

It's-a clear that we need-a recount in the state of Wieese-a-consin.

so this is because of this dumb faggot that Palpatine became emperor so easily ?

A more serious question is why was Jar Jar made acting senator or whatever.

Lucas put that scene in Episode II to spite all the backlash against Jar-Jar in Episode I.

Nubian affirmative action laws? We need to break-a da glass ceiling, okie-day?

I believe he was Padme's alternate delegate.

he put it in because 911 happened.

>It's treason, then.
>SAAAAAAAAD!

*sheev spin into hillary*

>At the request of Amidala, Representative Binks agreed to stand in for her in the Senate. In her absence, however, Binks was easily manipulated by more experienced politicians, and as they preyed on his innocence, they convinced him that the creation of a Grand Army of the Republic was a course of action that Amidala would have taken. In fact, the creation of an army was exactly what Amidala had been fighting against.

Holy fucking christ. Why he just didn't text her before doing something that important ?
Did the people of Naboo killed him after what he did ?

>literally only a matter of time before Trump tweets "it's treason, then."

Me when that happens. You thought things were happening before? Well, buckle up, buttercup.

>Did the people of Naboo killed him after what he did ?
He was present in Episode III at Amidala's funeral.

>youssa saying ppl are gonna die?

From all appearances, the hope of trump drastically shaking things up seems to be gone. For it seems the system is too corrupt for any person or entity to do anything drastic from within. To the extent it doesn't matter who the president is, all will go according to plan.

It's not exaclty a new idea

>Strongman creates, or inflates the threat of enemy
>Tells population he is the only one who can save them

I find the whole theory really entertaining and fascinating. It was obviously never going to be a thing in Disney canon, but the idea that George Lucas might've planned this and maybe scrapped it for whatever reason is not entirely impossible IMO. And there really is a ton of evidence pointing to it being true, though confirmation bias certainly plays a role here.

Either way it's fun to think about, and makes watching Episode 1 less of a chore.