Can i be conservative and like kendrick lamar ?

can i be conservative and like kendrick lamar ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_liberalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_conservatism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

you mean alt right?

Yeah, but it wouldn't be for the lyrics, then. You can appreciate his flow, the cleverness of the lyrics and such, but not agree with the message.

why not

his lyrics are moronic, so if you look past them it is a pretty nice sounding record

no, stick to ted nugent and kid rock.

kendricks entire discog is theological in essence which is pretty trad. also he doesnt drink or due drugs. rap game peter hitchens

What music do conservatives even listen to because 90% of them are outwardly liberal. (besides some form of shit metal)

Do conservatives not believe in self love and equality for all people?

Please excuse how music can be "outwardly liberal"

The topics discussed ( conservatives lack any empathy) The musicians themselves being liberal.

they believe in coca cola and no minimum wages

express strong feelings toward liberal values.

Yes. It's good to consume art that conflicts with your values in order to have a more broad perspective on other peoples opinions. Why do you think the hardcore christian conservatives who ban everything that doesn't have a red stamp from the pope usually have a very small and limited opinion on things?

Americans: the thread. You're little conservative/liberal dichotomy is cute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_liberalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_conservatism

I think conservatives would agree with quite a bit of the messages here. At the end of the day, Kendrick believes in the "black people need to get their shit together" idea despite admitting that police can sometimes be fucked up to black people. It's why the final track on TPAB has that bit on how many more black peoplr need to die. It's what he alluded to when BLM was popular in a twitter post. And it's also why he spends so much of TPAB trying to bring black peoples to love themselves so they won't do stupid shit. In one of the tracks, The Blacker The Berry, it's about a black person who essentially gets "fuck white people" levels of radicalized and critiques that kind of person. A lot of this is at odds with the liberal rappers/black people in general like Jay Z or Killer Mike. There's a lot of stuff Kendrick says that conservatives can agree to; that is if you pay attention to the lyrics and not the memes on Sup Forums.

its just a good album who care

this. Kendrick and many other popular rappers who grew up in the projects are all much more right leaning than their typical audience (the youth)

Not really tho
he's not saying black people need to get their shit together to stop to do crimes
He's says black people needs to get their shit together to finally love themselves and love eachothers
He's just trying to unite black people and make them embrace their culture and shit

ITT

they've infested Sup Forums for the past few years. my theory is that they come from places like twitter, tumblr, and reddit for memes and stay to try to make it their safe space

>he's not saying black people need to get their shit together to stop to do crimes

>so why did i weep when trayvon martin was in the street, when gangbanging make me kill a nigga blacker than me, hypcorite

>he doesnt drink
not so sure about that, but he has said he never smokes pot and has only smoked it a few times in his life.

Unironically both are better than Kendrick Lamar

yes, that album is half whitey got me down, half black people need to get their shit together so it balances out.

t
h
i
s

You can "like" anything you want.

traditional liberal values are not reflected by mainstream liberal parties in most western nations

What is it about these kinds of men that triggers you alt-rightists so much?

so he's literally just black alt-lite

except he's "uniting" (inviting) white people in their half-baked portrayal of black culture (to continue to perpetuate racism)

Your entire post is shit, let's break it down

>these kinds of men
lol they aren't men, they're overgrown boys

>triggers
You keep using that word, when you don't know what it means

>you alt-rightists
1. Not everyone who thinks annoying balding low test cucks are ruining the internet is alt-right
2. It's alt-righters, not alt-rightists

Anyways to answer your dumb question, they shit up everything they touch with "super woke" identity politics, passive aggressiveness, and general "single mother raised" bitchiness. The fact it's being applied to literally everything anybody doesn't like is just newfags spamming like it's 2008

Exactly how are "weak" men ruining the internet.

Fuck off

passive aggressiveness bitchiness, social signalling liberalism, and thinly veiled self hate masquerading as self righteousness

I literally gave you the explanation you asked for, I guess it hit a little too close to home

Yr quite triggered by my soyness aren't you?

oh no he's been triggered

>asks how nu-males ruin everything
>makes posts like this without a hint of self awareness
you are what you asked about

every thread devolves into the same two types of people arguing back and forth about the dumbest shit

you can be a conservative and be against racism and police brutality

Im a conservative leaning dem and I like Nas and Common

This, this argument is actually retarded.

blame the mods, they let the racebaiting threads get 200 posts every time but immediately delete a post with an image of a pair of tits or an ass

>Nigga we gon be alt-right