youtu.be/A0_3cgEYbio?t=7m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does CK stand for?

All I see is some friendly banter between 2 comedians you autist

cuck king

>"Hey man I dont care, come on have at it buddy"
>have at it
>buddy

I liked all that stuff he said about men being worse than women.

What did they blackmail him with?

>inb4 black males

Am I the only one who felt uncomfortable at the Penn State child sex abuse jokes? Seems like if it were a scandal involving young girls the Cuck King would have not jokes about it.

>implying we arent

Everyone came off looking awfull about that scandal and comedians can only try to satire the situation.

#equality bro!

Louis CK is a known sex offender. Just ask Roseanne Barr

You just going to leave at that?

That's why I liked it.

Nothing. Louis is mexican, and when you say his real last name it sounds kind of like you're saying "See Kay".

>getting put off by louis ck's consistent pushing the boundaries of taste

how has it taken you this long to get offended you poor poor user

>Am I the only one who felt uncomfortable
No, I'm sure there were other grandmothers out there who were just as bothered by it as you, Gladis

His real last name is Hungarian, not Mexican. Never seen any Mexicans named Szekely

Jay's so worried about alienating viewers that he white knights Knoxville, TN just in case anybody from there is watching. Louis realizes that and he's like, "really dude?"

I want to fuck Louis CK with my black cock

louis gets all prissy when hosts of a media thing hes doing interrupt the bit

theres a clip of him on OandA bitching about it

from a comedy standpoint i see his perspective but at the same moment its a bit ridiculous considering the nature of stand up and comedy. If you cant learn to think on your feet than you gotta gtfo and it seems like hes sort of settled into his comedian A lister position to the point where all of his bits are rigid hindu cows like come on you dont have to improv a whole skit but be a bit flexible

youtu.be/A0_3cgEYbio?t=7m28s

Watch Dave's reaction to the laughter turning to earnest applause during his SNL Monologue... Comedians are raw people who live in hell.

My name's louis :)

Whoops, got it wrong. He's half Mexican though, he came to America at one point as a little spanish boy

My wife's son and I agree completely!