Neo-Nazis BTFO on Twitter

Looks like you've been beat you, Sup Forums.

nydailynews.com/news/national/echoes-means-twitter-article-1.2667546

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9HWoeM-9ghg
dissidentright.com/2016/06/03/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vm0VBWnUhvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> ((()))

not

> >

or

> """ """

(((Silverstein)))

>why I added it to my name
(((Silverstein)))

yeah sounds about right

>jews outing themselves as jews in public
>btfo
ok, jonah shekelberg

Against all insults the Jew is immunized: words like rogue, parasite, deceiver, profiteer, affect him like water on a duck's back. Call him Jew, and you will discover with amazement how he is startled, how he is struck, how he suddenly shrinks into himself completely small: "I am recognized."

(((Silverstein)))

>[[[Silverstein]]]

Great now we can spot the Shabbos Goy as well!

>neonazis created this
no they didnt. this shit is a jewish creation. Sup Forums would be one of the firt places for this to grow and it never happened here. Only place I have seen this shit is from jews. Its a false flag jewish operation.

>Jews proudly displaying the yellow star
>Blacks want to segregate again and be called people of color which is just an obtuse way of saying colored

How did we end up here again

>silverstein

>you can now spot jews by parenthesis in their names
nice

As far as I can tell, this was made up by Jews so they could "take over" something they already controlled.

(((OP)))

> The Anti-Defamation League even classified echoes as a hate symbol last week, after all the attention.

Kek'd
It's funny how they freaked out by the way, like pointing the fact that they are jews make them really uncomfortable.

I had no idea what this meant until up to now. I thought it was just a meme like the """""xx""""" meme.

Probably because I only use twitter to make fun of people.

I don't get it.

They're boasting like wearing a Star of David is a sign of pride

>put (((this))) around jew names
>kikes then proceed to start pinning the stars to themselves out of defiance

> like you've been beat you,
What did he mean by this?

Goebbels was apparently right.

Pointing out to Jews that they're Jews really makes them uncomfortable for some reason.

Something's not quite right with the chosen people.

I don't either.

>liberals are openly racist more and more
>POCs is the modern nigger
>hippie movement dwindling
>public becoming more right
>cold war brewing
>europe is turning into a dictatorship
>jews wearing the digitial gold star
We're repeating history all at once

Juden wearing armbands in protest of people wanting to be able to identify juden

It'll make it easier once we get our train infrastructure back up to snuff during the Trump administration.

>because it used to mean something sinister.
>used to

Pretty sure it still means what it meant though...

problems tend to come back to you if you don't fix them

>Silverstein
So a mid ranked Jew. I wonder what he did to get promoted from Bronzestein.

slow down there satan.

This would only be a bad things if non-Jews started using it. Right now they are just doing the work for us.

>Silverstein
>not (((Silverstein)))

Doesn't matter if they start adding it manually, they've already lost.

When we see the echoes, we know that person is an enemy of our people, regardless of whether they're a Jew or not.

Its from therightstuff.biz

Kek.

Satan, I am disappoint. This is your personal cult and you don't know what's up with them? Nice try, really.

Wow... 60 years ago they were forced to identify themselves via the gold star -- now they do it willingly online!

>This would only be a bad things if non-Jews started using it.

Not really. In that case, you've got Jews and Jew sympathizers marking themselves. Both are oven fodder.

>Sup Forums would be one of the firt places for this to grow and it never happened here. Only place I have seen this shit is from jews.

Also this. I didn't hear about this bs until the Bergs and Steins started adding them to their own names on Twitter.. The article says it's been going on for 2 years? If it did, it must not have caught on here... '>stein/berg' is much more common.

Dropping some background on the Chosen

>and why I added it to my name

WAIT

WAIT ONE SECOND

HAVE WE BECOME SO MUCH THE JEWS THAT WE CONVINCED THE KIKES TO BRAND THEMSELVES WITH THE YELLOW STAR?

ON THERE OWN?

(((you)))

Moron, have you played RuneScape?
Bronze is a combat metal while gold and silver are decorative metal. Silver is the lowest tier. Not gonna find a Bronzestein.

>Silverstein

wtf? all the fucking time.

Keep it bumped

Now, they just want us to think that by sacrificing a couple low-ranking pawns. When those get attacked, the ADL or someone will call for a campaign of hate suppression while the Schlomos flee to Israel and leave that kid who works at Walmart to be gassed.

>this is the pinnacle of modern journalism
fucking christ. Even Brave New World wasn't this extreme

>Now
*No

I too will now be using the (((echoes))) symbol as a show of solidarity.

We must never forget the 20million

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

It's like a bad re-occurring joke

Juden geben sich selber Judensterne

It originated from this show: youtube.com/watch?v=9HWoeM-9ghg

>neo-nazi
why not just come out and say "wrong thinkers".

>needing parentheses to find a Jew

Why would they consider themselves equal to some fucking white male subhumans? Next stage is white pogroms.

Delete your account

Proven right yet again.

Their bantz are weaker than weak.
>itz happening

It's 2016, and shitlords have memed jews into wearing their own gold stars...

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

10/10

Jews trolled into identifying themselves. No need for star patches.

Now lets get them to label their shops for us

>Even Brave New World wasn't this extreme
>why not just come out and say "wrong thinkers"
kek it's like an Orwellian-Huxley mixed and done to the extreme and beyond even the authors wildest imaginations, a technodystopian Brave New World 1984: 21st Century Edition

LOL GUYS I SHOWED THEM BY PURPOSEFULLY PUTTING IT ON MY NAME THEY'LL NEVER SUSPECT IT

Why do they think anybody ares if they self label when a machine will automatically do it?

RARE
A
R
E

RARE

Because "Nazi" is an ethnic slur for Germans derived from Hebrew "Ashkenazi". They're openly declaring their intent to make Americans the next target of genocide like they tried with my people after WW1 (and continued right after WW2; look up a docu called "Hellstorm" for a dramatic but sound take on this). Thing about kikes is that they always get overconfident, hence their history of "unjust persecution".

This is by far the best article on it:
dissidentright.com/2016/06/03/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/

It appropriates their language and turns the rhetorical tables on them.

how can so many people be so fucking stupid
I'm in disbelief at all of the idiots who read this click bait and just take I at face value

N E W
E
W

We should start our own code for Sup Forumsacks.

How about ///Trump///?

>six parentheses
>six

OY VEY

Soitsu no stando wa 「「「Echoes」」」

Careful Hans, that kind of language can get you in big trouble with mommy Merkel.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vm0VBWnUhvU

lost at #thotgenocide

>"Nazi" is an ethnic slur for Germans derived from Hebrew "Ashkenazi"
hahahahahahahahha

Note: Some of these I edited because of the 4MB size limit. They are identified with a "Clipped" in the filename. No idea where to put the bigger originals without making myself identifiable.

Well it's very nice of them to do the job of the now banned coincidence detector, I couldn't use it because it was only on Chrome.
Thank you Mr (((Silverstein)))

>Not listening to the daily Shoah
What kind of fascist are you??

Real damn funny until suddenly your neighbors come for you with tanks.

The parentheses arent meant for Sup Forumsacks. Theyre for normies

anybody willing to give an invite for the trs forum

Just change the plugin to display them as instead.

Fucking idiotic libs.

What doe ((())) mean exactly?

>fags on the internet mad a bunch of different fags on the internet figured out their super-sekret code: the post

>neo nazis
>Sup Forums
pick one.

All I have for now. Might be back later. Everyone have fun reading.

(((O'Goldberg)))

(((Jesus)))

>you guys keep doing this to my name WELL NOW I'M GOING TO DO IT MYSELF HAHA BTFO

>(((((((((((((((((((Silverstein)))))))))))))))))))

So, all that the Coincidence detector does is recognize Jews. It really bothers them that much when you point them out, huh?

It's a google plugin called Coincidence Detector that marks Jew names with ((())), like (((Goldstein))).

Googled removed it though.

It's a (((Jew))) marker.

its a vagina with extra skin folds