Fuck this entire story

I am so sick of hearing about Brock Turner. I am shocked at how people are acting, every day I log on to kikebook and every single person I know thinks that they need to make like a fucking official statement on the Brock Turner situation. Usually in cases like these where it's not that cut and dry, there is at least a little bit of dispute but every single fucking person seems to agree that Brock Turner is a disgusting, violent rapist that deserves having his life ruined. I just don't get it, I've read the details of what happened and it doesn't seem anywhere close to as bad as people are acting like. Wtf?!

Other urls found in this thread:

noe.orf.at/news/stories/2743310/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a thought experiment: name a single Muslim rapist by name. I'll wait.

BUT HE'S A WHITE MALE.

Name any single rapist by name off the top of your head that isn't this guy. I'll wait. :)

I never had kikebook and can't give less fucks.
>feelsgood.png

Muhammad

Mohammed

Mohammed

Give it a few days and it'll disappear off the face of the Earth because the MSM and social media have the attention span of seaweed.

I unfollowed all of my friends that post about shit like this years ago. The only people who I still see just post about what video games they're playing.

Bill Cosby.

Bill Clinton.

Your dad.

Oh, that's easy.

John Wayne Gacy.

hell just name a black rapist. there's absolutely no way a black dude raping a chick in college makes national news because everyone would cry racism. this is in the national news because it perfectly fits the feminist's narrative about college. pretty sure this is the first college rape scandal that turned out to actually be true for once.

t. mohammed

Dude has fallen. Let it go. They will never let it go. Ignore it.

ALLEGED
NOT AN ARGUMENT

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!1

HE WUZ A GUD BOY

HE DIN DU NUFFIN

people who think he got off light are actually retarded

he had to register as a sex offender, that shit is permanent and effectively ruins his life.

I would but they don't release the identity of them here in cuckistan :)

redpill me on this.

Is it true he just finger fucked her a little bit? And they were both drunk? Someone put on my Kikebook something about how he made her bleed or some shit.

Explain.

He didn't even rape her. This is media manipulation at its finest and shows just how easily the jews completely change the narrative. He was never even charged with rape.

"sexual assault", she passed out during foreplay, his dick was never inside her, the whole thing is a joke, he did nothing wrong.

use this non story to filer shitty people out of your life and move on

Is this kid Jewish? I have a bet running with a friend that the lawyer let him off because of the tribe.

>"sexual assault", she passed out during foreplay, his dick was never inside her, the whole thing is a joke, he did nothing wrong.
holy shit. source?

Your face is not an argument!

lmao

Brock is being crucified to help Hillary, it's a feminist tactic to focus on men raping. It's their main message, haven't you noticed?

>both are drunk
>somehow the male is held completely responsible even though he was drunk as well and unable to control his facilities

X fuck feminism
They should both be held accountable

Brock is cute tho. Any shirtless pics of him? :^)

It's unclear wether she started to bleed from her vagina in her testimony - here's the link.

She doesn't recall the event - they were both drunk and kissing beforehand

You can read it yourself

just google

>"turner 12 pages"
and click the first result

read
They did not have vaginal sex

The media told them that's what they're supposed to do, essentially.

Nevermind he already had his trial and got his sentence and it should be done with. Gotta have that witch hunt.

Reading now. Jesus the beginning is already filled with hyperbole a few paragraphs in.

1. The woman was unconscious, while the name admitted that he was aware of what was happening

2. The man was on top of the woman, not the other way around.

Seems pretty clear cut to me. Rape is the ultimate form of degeneracy. This faggot should've gotten 6 years, not 6 months.

This. I had a friend headbutt a girl in high school and her parents pressed sexual assault charges, he killed himself after high school because he couldn't find work anywhere.

I've just kind of ignored this one, but what's the other side of the argument? From what I've gleaned he was touching up a passed out chick in the bushes and some swedish faggots chased him off (or something). Seems pretty suss, so what's his defence?

>he killed himself after high school because he couldn't find work anywhere.

I wasn't aware this was a YLYL thread

lmao

Socialite crimes are always scandalous, and they always go away within a few months. Turner isn't really a socialite but he's upper middle class and went to a good school.

Remember the 'affluenza' kid?

you couldn't tell by the subject of the op?

The two guys found him fucking her while she was not moving. That's what made it look suspicious as fuck.

>FUCKING white male fingerbangs drunk slut who consented before passing out; he didn't realize she passed out
>angelic muslim refugee beats and rapes 72-year-old granny (noe.orf.at/news/stories/2743310/)

Obviously we live in a rape culture. Deport white males and import more muslims!

>angelic muslim refugee beats and rapes 72-year-old granny

Getting laid at this age? She should be grateful

It's always YLYL when Hans the brainwashed cuck arrives.

planned diversion from the attacks on Trump supporters in San Jose and everyone took the bait

and to think some people say the germans dont have a sense of humor

>The two guys found him fucking her while she was not moving

Except that is wrong, his penis was never even out of his pants, let alone inside her.

> I'm so sick of this story.
Great, here's a thought. STOP REPEATING IT THEN.
t. Logic

>and to think some people say the germans dont have a sense of humor

I know, rite? It's so unfair, and I've been working my ass off these past few weeks to correct our reputation :^)

unfortunately, he ran from the scene when confronted

Running=guilty in most people's minds

yeah because most people caught mid-sex act in a public place are going to greet the people who spotted them with a warm smile.

Who can blame him, he's been found guilty for doing literally nothing wrong, and his life has been destroyed by the media under the pretense of a charge that was never considered for sentencing.

I hope he kills the whore. She deserves nothing less.

>screen capping when someone says you were funny
never mind m80. if someone saying you're funny is so rare that you cap it then i think that says all we need to know about your sense of humor.

>Running=guilty in most people's minds

Umm, yeah? If he thought him and the girl were having a good time, why would he bolt rather than tell the people snooping on them to fuck off?

Triggered? :^)

Because maybe he knew they would immediately call him a rapist because she was intoxicated?

I bet you've got a folder where you've neatly organized all of your screencaps, like a tiny digital Auschwitz for compliments.

>like a tiny digital Auschwitz for compliments.

Fucking kek
(no screencap pls)

Scumbag rich kid should be an hero.

Her BAC was "three times the legal limit" - meaning it was probably around 0.24%, which is not in the region of being blackout drunk as she/prosecutors claimed. She was almost certainly playing the victim card when she got busted getting busted behind a dumpster.

They left the party together willingly.

He was also intoxicated. Why is she not responsible for her actions but he is?

The judge made the wrong choice: he gave him too much time. Should've been acquitted. But the SJW movement which crucifies rich white males wouldn't tolerate that. So he caved and gave him 6 months. Unacceptable. But the SJWs want his blood. They find it unacceptable.

Trump 2016

the thing is so many girls get starfish mode when they have sex and are quiet it really isnt that outlandish to continue messing around with a girl without knowing if she is passed out.

especially if you are super drunk yourself

pretend cuckservative spotted

Yup. Once you're on that list, you're fucked

I just find it ironically funny how everyone labels him as a rapist yet he didn't even get his dick out of his pants during the whole thing. His life was literally ruined and he didn't even have sex.

her "claim" was that she passed out before even leaving the party with him and doesn't "remember" she gave consent. So she is basically saying he dragged her from there to a dumpster which doesn't make sense. She also has a boyfriend who wasn't with her at the party, go figure.

>His life was literally ruined

Good. Let this privileged fuck suffer.

Yeah, let's not forget the guy was super drunk himself.
I've had a couple of blackout drunk incidents as a teenager where I apparently continued to function, but have zero memories. I'm really glad I just behaved like a super autist but didn't do anything illegal.

Dude should not be sentenced at all, and certainly not registered as a sex offender.

>Usually in cases like these where it's not that cut and dry

Reasonable guffaw

Every little shit on facebook is pretending to care about this story so they can push their own agenda about how this is WHITE PRIVILEGE and a RAPE CULTURE EXISTS.

They also complain about how the media supposedly portrayed him, you know, since he's white. Racist media! White privilege! All while ignoring the fact the same media had these same retarded fucking lefitsts thinking Michael Brown was such a good boy who dindu nuffin; to the point where they made it seem so unjustified that there was fucking riots and burning of buildings within a community. Same goes for the portrayal of Trayvon Martin.

These retarded leftists are such disgusting hypocrites, it's unbelievable.

If you drink alcohol, you're a massive loser.

If you drink to the point of unconsciousness, you're a degenerate piece of trash.

The girl who got raped deserves half the blame for this.

what do you think the odds are that this guy kills himself within the year? 5 years?

Are you a german refugee or just a liberal cuck who invites them into your nation? This guy didn't deserve to have his life ruined by a lying whore who felt bad about cheating on her boyfriend and wanted to play the victim card.

>headbutt
Wtf, context please?

>Mainstream media paints a FUCKING WHITE MALE who fingerbanged some drunk slut that hooked up and left a party with him, that happened to pass out, as a violent rapist
>Mainstream media paints Michael brown, a 6'5 300lb adult who had just robbed a convenience store for drug paraphernalia and tried to murder a police officer, as a defenseless young child who had his hands up and was pleading for mercy as he was on his way to church and community service
woah its almost like the media is full of lying kikes trying to control the narrative of ebil white men :^)

>If you drink alcohol, you're a massive loser.

t.straightedge fedora

Doubtful. He is upper class for the most part so he will find opportunity somewhere. His father will make sure his life isn't ruined.

If he was poor or middle class with no connections he would probably kill himself.

Who knows though. I can't begin to try to understand the mind of kids around that age.

he's a degenerate and a sinner...
i don't feel bad for him in the least

>like a tiny digital Auschwitz for compliments.

Someone give me the rundown
My dad just told me he got caught by two dudes while he was fucking her but I seem to recall a German posting about him just finger blasting her after he even asked if it was okay

>Lying whore

If you're not even going to do your research on the charges/case, then just shut the fuck up.

BEWARE! !!! The Christfags and Lucifarians are all part of the same Jew Cocksucking Moral Cabal! Don't let them suck your cock!!! They will try to force their weird jew code upon you! May KEK rain shit upon them and their fake Jew creations!

Put the words together and figure it out, mate. Poor girl probably couldn't shit right for a week after that, so fair enough he got slapped with the sex offender record.

Almost like.

Yeah. I'd rather do ten years in prison and walk out with a clean slate than six months and a lifetime on that damn list.

She was lying she had a boyfriend and was fucking around at a party and had regret after making out with him and leaving with him.

A man would never write this shit. It resonates a high school "remember and live strong" cliche. And that's a pretty vivid memory for being so long ago; I have distaste for useless eyewitness testimony.

The guy isn't a scumbag. You're just brainwashed by the israeli media that wants to destroy/control western civilization.

>literally being this pathetic and gay

Good post. Too bad the conservatives are trash too. Except Trump.

Emotional woman detected. Get back in the kitchen, and out of your Muslim refugee volunteer center, you uncouth whore.

fuck off idiot

I don't believe he was in the wrong, but same as I say women should be aware of potential rapists, he should've understood the cultural climate we live in now. If a woman drinks, leave her alone. That's all the grounds she needs for dodging responsibility for her actions. Just don't try to screw if they've been drinking. They'll fuck your life up over any negative consequences coming their way. They'll fuck your life up if they regret it the next morning. Hell, they might just do it because their friends convinced them that it was rape. I wouldn't have charged him, but he forgot the golden rule "Don't act dumb."

Well that's fair. I mean you need to have friends to want a facebook.

Did the witnesses not say that she was unconscious when found? I guess humping a knocked out woman behind a dumpster isn't degenerate though.

Sup Forums is the ultimate contrarian even when it doesn't have to be.

Urkin the town rapist

He ran away when he was found on her, he pretty much knew that she was uncounscious

The empire loves their damn lists.

>t.Hadvar

The reason people keep making a big deal out of this, morons, is because of all the people claiming that this case wasn't "cut and dry", or even that he "did nothing wrong", that clearly it was consensual because -- well, pretty much because you decided it was. Basically this story is a big deal because of all of you.

And yet again, if you had the exact same fucking case in front of you but the perpetrator was a Muslim refugee or a young black man or a Latino immigrant, and the judge gave them six months, you'd all be falling over your fat hypocritical asses to condemn that, blithering on about how >the legal system is literally cuckolds for 200 posts. You all fucking know you would.

Yes, it's fucking hypocritical to ignore all the crime committed by refugees, minorities etc, and then jump on this guy because he's a >privileged white male. But you cunts really like to think that you're better than that. Do you actually have any intellectual honesty at all?

And he's had his life ruined over something he didn't even do, so why exactly would he not have run?

>stay
>100% chance of being fucked even though you did nothing wrong
>leave
>less than 100% chance of being fucked even though you did nothing wrong

Degenerate feminist detected. What the world needs aside from a third world war to toughen this pathetic generation up, is a great Trumpian government purge of leftists/left professors/the schools/and the media. Don't you understand that your five minutes of shame at admitting you cheated on that guy or fucked around is not worth the LIFETIME of hell you give men with your false rape accusations, making false equivalences to ACTUAL cases of rape to drunken frat kids not getting active consent every six seconds. GOD DAMN IT YOU PEOPLE SICKEN ME.

brother bilo

Dang, I posted this right before leaving to run some errands, glad to see it carried on without me.