RB Leipzig C vs Man City C match thread

It's the Hudson River Derby or New York Derby or something as the Red Bulls take on David Villa and 10 other guys

Other urls found in this thread:

mlssoccer.com/media-resources/game-guides
youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck redbull
go monster

>MLS™ Heineken™ Rivalry Week™

I want the New York Red Bulls™ to win

Partly because I love how much Red Bull trigger so many autists, especially Buyern autists with RB Leipzig

And secondly because I fucking hate Man Shitty and any team associated with them

why a baseball field

>I'm an avid enthusiast of the "Major" League "Soccer"

first reply decides which pizza I order

Who will win the CL first? Man City or RB Leipzig?

vegan pizza

ok

Spiders

NYCFC plays in Yankee Stadium. Its embarrassing.

looks surprisingly alright. it's way worse when you guys play on handegg fields.

The field is more narrow, Lots of shitty seats, and it looks terrible on tv.

Its pretty bad.

They posted a pretty flattering picture that cuts out the home base, it looks just as bad as when they play NFL games in Baseball stadiums.

why? should the city just build another multi-million dollar stadium?

that looks bad

They can't find a place to put it

youtube
ecIhfiid_9k

Their Arab warlords don't want to shell out the cash to build a new stadium, or keep completely botching negotiations.

Its also NYC, so its pretty hard to get anything built there

i t-take that back then!

I really doubt money is an issue for the Sheiks, they literally have more money than they know what to do with.

Thank God its at RBA instead of Yankee.
Its really more the second, they get into negotiations and get out jewed or some local group backs out.

>Red Bulls can't even sell out a "derby" game

It's the same problem in London, it's why Chelsea didn't get the Battersea Power station because it was sold off to Malaysians to be turned into luxury apartments. The only realistic way for London clubs to build a new stadium is to knock their current one down and build over it whilst ground sharing with another team or playing at Wembley.

>empty seats
disappointed desu, does nobody care about this rivalry?

these teams were founded like 4 years ago there's no "rivalry"

The commentator on Fox just said that the game is sold out but all the car parks in the surrounding area have been flooded so people will be late.

Can you really not get a train from New York to New Jersey?

They never fill up Red Bull Arena
Jesus could come back there and you'd only get about 18,000 people show up

Actually there kinda is, but it's really cringey

There is literally a soccer field right next to Yankee Stadium, but the city won't let them build anything there. Honestly I think they should just tear down one of the Yankee's minor league stadiums in the city and build over that.
No one cares about this plastic rivalry. Although we might get some video of """hooligans""" throwing shit at each other later.

You can, but apparently its a pain in the ass.

Are they >our guys

>new york vs new york

the absolute fucking state of this league

Not sure if this is cool or not
mlssoccer.com/media-resources/game-guides

nice save

Why don't they just build one on Long Island or Staten Island or some other irrelevant area?

Long Island wouldn't be in the city
No one gives a fuck about Staten Island

The """"""NY"""""" Red Bulls play in a completely different state so who really cares

>No one gives a fuck about Staten Island
Exactly...?

I don't know I don't care enough about this team to really follow all their plans, but they have made it clear they don't want to leave the city limits.

Staten Island is probably a good choice though.

The whole thing about this team is that it was IN THE CITY, not in the vicinity
Staten Island isn't really in the city either and it's just as inaccessible as where the Red Bulls play

wjere is staten island? do you have to take a ferry to get there?

nice goal

please don't hate our league.

1-0

Why is marsch wearing an arm band like a nazi?

FUCK

Definitely written by somebody who has never been to London, most people in London will find any excuse to go to the pub.

maybe this describes the types that live in Chelsea and Kensington?

also wtf is a tate modern

either way I'm disappointed my personality matches London desu, if I wanted to live in a city full of pajeets I would stay in Bombay

you have to take some really bad life advice to get there

The Tate Modern is a meme modern art gallery. There's also the Tate Brirtain which is a classic art gallery.

Tate Britain*

>Can't even spell the name of your own damn country right

so it is a poor area?

>Tate Modern
It's a progressive potato

is that the one where people from the Apprentice go to complete the "go sell some modern art" task?

I was trying to remember if it was called the Tate Britain or if it was just The Tate, but I already typed in the first "ri" when I checked.

The only time I went to the Tate Modern was for a Laibach concert, they also had their art stuff on display, they're kind of a parody neo-nazi group from Serbia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0

what the fuck is that

It was pretty fun, my gf at the time bought us tickets for it, they also did the soundtrack for the movie "Iron Sky" but I don't think the movie was out when I saw them.

what a sweaty goal :^)

what's people's idea of "fun" in londonistan?

going to mosque

2-0

oh

anything else?

This match wasnt as chippy as I had hoped

i'm watching your league and i have some questions:
is there a big rivalry between the bulls and the citizens?
bulls unironically bring gay flags to the stadium wtf
is this a derby, a play-off or what

the rivalry is 3-4 years old
regular league game
it is a "Hudson River derby"(TM)