Well this is overrated as all hell

well this is overrated as all hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’re a moron

congratulations, you dislike a thing

Yes it is. Everything they put after sung tongs is massively overrated pop garbage. Spirit they've gone through sungtongs are actually pretty good though.

Your post leveled it out thanks for fixing that issue, next problem.

Post your IQ

don't believe everything Sup Forums tells you senpai

Any less acclaim and it would be underrated.

Do you feel smart when you say you don't like something?

yup. It's just lauded because the production is clever. Compositions are OK, and the arrangements are just OK too.

Your IQ is 90 tops

>hating on the millennial's version of 311

well this is underrated as all hell

Will Sup Forums hate me if I say that Summertime Clothes is my favourite song?
I base all my musical opinions off this board.

correct opinions

why'd you ask if you had your mind made up anyway

but yeah it's pretty overrated with rather redundant lyrics, doesn't do anything new

recently this shit has been all over Sup Forums and no this shit is not overrrated. It's fucking excessive, and the songs are indecipherable. CHz was basically AC jacking themselves off with the most unpleasing sounds they could create. You're just contrarians and anti-pop if you actually think CHz is better than MPP, or even SJ for that matter.

unpleasing sounds??? no one show this guy merzbow... or any of ancos early works

eh i like feels, and there are some good songs on SJ

Personally, this is the only AnCo album I don't like, but im not saying it's bad

i miss 2009 mu

my man

Correct. Overrated and quite frankly cringey.

how does this album make you cringe? that's really autistic

I thought so, too, at first. Try putting it on really loud while you do something else, not actively listening to it. I fell in love with it by suddenly be struck in the different peaks.
I only like one other album from them, though and don't listen to this one a lot.

"youre just contrarians and anti-pop if..."
this is always the shittiest argument anyone ever makes. And this is coming from some one who actually likes pop.

my girls is cringey as hell, you can get the idea of wanting a simple life for the first few verses without the awkward shoehorning of the words "material things" a bunch of times. it sounds like shit and pretentious

>judging music purely by the lyrics
lol

>I JUST WANT

>FOUR WALLS AND ADOBE SLABS

>FOR MUH GIRLS

fuck you that song is comfy as hell

>fell for the AnCo meme
>fell for the Loveless meme
At least Sup Forums introduced me to The Microphones and Ween

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E

>played this to a qt I was interested in
>she said this was autist tier
>dumped her, didn't even give her a ride home
>she crawls back to me apologizing for not having the intellect to "get" this Sup Forumssic
Feels great man.

the last half of Daily Routine is one of the best things they've done

It says very much but does very little.

That's not saying much, considered it's hailed as a cure for cancer

It was the first time the ambient approach wasn't locked in with the actual composition.

OP here
Loveless is good

>millennial's version of 311

Sad, but true

In what way are they overrated and garbage? Because they're pop?

Feels isn't even pop anyway. It was part of the mid-2000's New Weird America movement like Sung Tongs was. Slightly higher production maybe, but it paid off because Feels is where Animal Collective peaked on a sonic level. Feels answered Sung Tongs the way Merriweather answered Strawberry Jam.

Well put.

>fell for the Loveless meme
Same here user. I can't believe they influenced a generation of boring bands.

PHLIBIBITTPTHOOTHOOTHOOOO

you're objectively a fucking dumbfuck if you can't grasp loveless. seriously.

Loveless is the kind of shit an artist would make if they were thinking "let's make an album so bland and uninspired that it has absolutely zero redeeming qualities just to test how far people will go to pretend to have refined tastes."

I like that song user. Apologize please.

Loveless is the album for people who desperately want to have a personality.

>bland and uninspired
Nothing that came before Loveless sounds anything like it. I'll admit that a lot of bands it inspired were pretty bland, and shoegaze as a genre is pretty overrated. But the amount of heart and soul and attention to detail Kevin Shields put into Loveless is anything but "uninspired"